d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Farming Strategy
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 915.00
Apr 6 2024 03:40pm
Hey guys,

Ive been playing on and off for years and i would like some explanations. What are the strategies, that are simple, to farm currencies? Ive been spamming hier tiers maps with scarabs and a variable atlas (i tried a couple strategies) and i find it very frustrating seeing that alot of People can do 10x more than i in the same period of time. What tech are you guys using? Whats a reallistic divine/hour farm rate in the actual league timestamp? I know theres a luck factor but still...

Thank you!
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Apr 6 2024 05:14pm
greetings my jsp brother! :hug:

from what i read, your mistakes are that 1) you believe you can have fun while farming and/or 2) you think you can farm without heavily investing into the char, and/or 3) you want to play your way on your unique build
i understand poe is all about "making your own unique char", but in 99% cases it will be subpar as shit

okay so the main way of how to farm efficiently is, check streamers/poe ninja/whatever is the shit right now, literally copy their builds and farm!

thats it really. thats how you get rich in poe :wacko:

edit: literally everyone who disagrees with me is wrong, ty men :blush:

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Apr 6 2024 05:15pm
Gold: 915.00
Apr 6 2024 07:30pm
Honestly, i dont mind playing the build of the moment even if its not fun. Right now i enjoy my current build, its pretty strong, but what i am farming is not paying enough. I was only hoping of discussions of what actually pays off for you guys, like... blight, legion, etc. If i have to make a specific build to do a specific content, im fine with that, im just looking for a strategy that mode its proof and that is not too complicated.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Apr 6 2024 08:11pm
Quote (Dead_RaZor @ Apr 7 2024 03:30am)
Honestly, i dont mind playing the build of the moment even if its not fun. Right now i enjoy my current build, its pretty strong, but what i am farming is not paying enough. I was only hoping of discussions of what actually pays off for you guys, like... blight, legion, etc. If i have to make a specific build to do a specific content, im fine with that, im just looking for a strategy that mode its proof and that is not too complicated.

ah thats really league specific, meta is changed every league so you pretty much just have to follow streamers to know what the meta is gonna be :unsure: i dont really play so no idea whats good atm, so i recommend that! i mean you can get advice here from people who do play, but its better to know what to do than ask every league :blush: !

edit: i mean we dont mind it, its just easier for you :blush:

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Apr 6 2024 08:11pm
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll