d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Cant See Or Add Profile Pic
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 68.80
Apr 1 2024 07:05am
I had one it seems its gone now, I also cannot see other peoples profiles for some reason. I don’t even see the option any more
Gold: 124,341.04
Apr 1 2024 07:09am
The personal picture option has been removed with the profile makeover update. (The image that was displayed above your user stats)

In case you mean the avatar, this can be changed via the settings or with the pencil icon next to your username on the profile. The pencil icon appears when you hover your cursor next to your username (PC) or when you tap, or tap and hold the area next to your username (mobile).

This post was edited by derAmigo on Apr 1 2024 07:14am
Apr 1 2024 07:21am
Quote (derAmigo @ 1 Apr 2024 09:09)
The personal picture option has been removed with the profile makeover update. (The image that was displayed above your user stats)

In case you mean the avatar, this can be changed via the settings or with the pencil icon next to your username on the profile. The pencil icon appears when you hover your cursor next to your username (PC) or when you tap, or tap and hold the area next to your username (mobile).

https://i.imgur.com/5wSgB02.png

Okay so no more personal pictures? I wish there was a warning that was my only copy of the pic

Is there a reason I can’t see some peoples profiles? For example, friend had cube formulas and bps in profile, can no longer see them
Gold: 124,341.04
Apr 1 2024 07:36am
Quote (ZeusThreeHund @ 1 Apr 2024 15:21)
Is there a reason I can’t see some peoples profiles? For example, friend had cube formulas and bps in profile, can no longer see them

What do you mean by you can't see them? If your friend's cube formulas and breakpoints are no longer visible, but the profile shows up normally, it might be possible that they either removed them, or if they were posted as an image, that the host of the image deleted the file.

In case you encounter an error when trying to access some people's profiles, or if profiles don't show up correctly, you could try a few different things to possibly rule out the issue.

Do you currently have any adblocker or other browser extensions/plugins active? You could try temporarily disabling them to see if they might cause this.
You can also try to clear your cache and cookies and/or log in on a different browser or device to see if that might fix it.
Apr 1 2024 07:41am
Quote (derAmigo @ 1 Apr 2024 09:36)
What do you mean by you can't see them? If your friend's cube formulas and breakpoints are no longer visible, but the profile shows up normally, it might be possible that they either removed them, or if they were posted as an image, that the host of the image deleted the file.

In case you encounter an error when trying to access some people's profiles, or if profiles don't show up correctly, you could try a few different things to possibly rule out the issue.

Do you currently have any adblocker or other browser extensions/plugins active? You could try temporarily disabling them to see if they might cause this.
You can also try to clear your cache and cookies and/or log in on a different browser or device to see if that might fix it.

I figured it out, she deleted profile and no more personal pics so I was confused or thought I was shadowed or something
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic