d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > More Psychics Around Than Usual
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 80,239.69
Apr 3 2024 09:42am
Quote (Onoskeliz @ Apr 3 2024 08:39am)
That's so accurate how do you find out where it's coming from and what can you do to stop it

- get emf protectionand find nature or low levels to absorb the frequency. grounding to earth improves your threshold of tolerance.

- get sunlightto your crown on a good cumulonimbus cloud day. think d2 full set bonuses ;).

- start investing in indoor plants for shielding and to put natural oxygen back into your living environment.

- eat alot of healthy organic cooked foods, teas(homemade), vegan roasts & stay away from foods like farm raised meat; alcohol, yeast, and aluminum.

healhy foods chelate toxins that amplify the problem.

exercise as often as possible to sweatand redistribute moisture to the body, exercise regrows cells including brain cells as well.
eustress sweating facilitates removal of toxins.

shower w/ organicsoaps to wash away build up of smart toxins.

invest in incense burning and humidifiers to make the air gram positive again. this will also fertilize the plants. think green house effect.

stare intofirelight before bed(candle) to reset the pineal gland or reduce artificial stimuli that has to be processed in rem sleep.

nap during the day more

reset breaker
turn off router at night

shield smart meter and router so all signals have to go up and not horizontal.

use lan not wifi.

never use a cell phone to your ear or head directly.

wear eye protection at artificial light sources so you dont end up like the guys at cosco walking around for 2 hours only to buy katsup

This post was edited by lodd222 on Apr 3 2024 09:59am
Gold: 2,507.34
Warn: 10%
Apr 3 2024 11:14am
Quote (lodd222 @ 3 Apr 2024 10:42)
- get emf protectionand find nature or low levels to absorb the frequency. grounding to earth improves your threshold of tolerance.

- get sunlightto your crown on a good cumulonimbus cloud day. think d2 full set bonuses ;).

- start investing in indoor plants for shielding and to put natural oxygen back into your living environment.

- eat alot of healthy organic cooked foods, teas(homemade), vegan roasts & stay away from foods like farm raised meat; alcohol, yeast, and aluminum.

healhy foods chelate toxins that amplify the problem.

exercise as often as possible to sweatand redistribute moisture to the body, exercise regrows cells including brain cells as well.
eustress sweating facilitates removal of toxins.

shower w/ organicsoaps to wash away build up of smart toxins.

invest in incense burning and humidifiers to make the air gram positive again. this will also fertilize the plants. think green house effect.

stare intofirelight before bed(candle) to reset the pineal gland or reduce artificial stimuli that has to be processed in rem sleep.

nap during the day more

reset breaker
turn off router at night

shield smart meter and router so all signals have to go up and not horizontal.

use lan not wifi.

never use a cell phone to your ear or head directly.

wear eye protection at artificial light sources so you dont end up like the guys at cosco walking around for 2 hours only to buy katsup

Quote (Onoskeliz @ 29 Mar 2024 01:18)
Talk

Well said

We are reaching the "singularity" and entering the age of Aquarius. This is a giant shift in human consciousness. The elites don't want any of us to remember who we are. They are bombarding us on every level imaginable to stop us from getting closer to "God" and understanding "purpose/existence".

They are using this April 8th Solar Eclipse to distract the masses while NASA shoots 3 rockets named after an Egyptian god of Death directly into the Solar eclipse. They are starting up the LHC(Large Hadron Collider) aka CERN for the first time in years and will be colliding particles at a fraction of the speed of light to try and "tear a whole in time space" "open a portal" "make contact with entities. Strange isn't it?

But it's all a "conspiracy" lol :rofl: :bonk:

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Apr 3 2024 11:16am
Gold: 215.70
Apr 3 2024 01:05pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Apr 3 2024 10:14am)
Well said ^lodd222

We are reaching the "singularity" and entering the age of Aquarius. This is a giant shift in human consciousness. The elites don't want any of us to remember who we are. They are bombarding us on every level imaginable to stop us from getting closer to "God" and understanding "purpose/existence".

They are using this April 8th Solar Eclipse to distract the masses while NASA shoots 3 rockets named after an Egyptian god of Death directly into the Solar eclipse. They are starting up the LHC(Large Hadron Collider) aka CERN for the first time in years and will be colliding particles at a fraction of the speed of light to try and "tear a whole in time space" "open a portal" "make contact with entities. Strange isn't it?

1.5 year of voic3s reading my thoughts and adding new anxieties. Few days I was seeing people in the trees that were also talking to me. Whoever doing it finds it really amusing but it's destructive as fuck and annoying. Think I'm used to it enough now to kinda block it out but anyone who's heard of this shit before it's nice to know it's not all me going nuts but I already knew I wasn't
Gold: 2,507.34
Apr 3 2024 01:27pm
Quote (Onoskeliz @ 3 Apr 2024 14:05)
1.5 year of voic3s reading my thoughts and adding new anxieties. Few days I was seeing people in the trees that were also talking to me. Whoever doing it finds it really amusing but it's destructive as fuck and annoying. Think I'm used to it enough now to kinda block it out but anyone who's heard of this shit before it's nice to know it's not all me going nuts but I already knew I wasn't

I feel you brother.

In the last month or two my mind has raced non-stop and I've experienced nightmares(which I rarely ever do). My 6th sense is going off like an alarm bell saying, "something is going down". Seems like it's something really negative but I could be wrong.

Try and just sit down and quiet your mind. Repeat the name of your God or simply chant OHM repeatedly.

Understand that your mind is OPEN(which is a good thing) but subject to "psychic attacks".

A lot of people are feeling the same way you are. You aren't alone friend! :hug:
Apr 3 2024 04:05pm
Quote (sirthom @ Mar 29 2024 07:46pm)

Explain this to me please
Gold: 35,445.24
Apr 3 2024 06:20pm
Quote (Onoskeliz @ Apr 3 2024 05:05pm)
Explain this to me please

Voodoo Mama Juju is a real and free witch doctor that lives in the swamps of Savannah, GA USA.
I visit her when I have difficult life questions I need answered.
Mama is never wrong.
Apr 3 2024 08:35pm
Bump thanks all
Gold: 80,239.69
Apr 4 2024 03:39pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Apr 3 2024 10:14am)
Well said ^lodd222

Quote (Onoskeliz @ Apr 3 2024 12:05pm)

"treeping out"

https://cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/Old_Green_Eyes

aqua-rius, water shined w sun:

This post was edited by lodd222 on Apr 4 2024 03:51pm
Apr 9 2024 06:53am
Bump
Apr 9 2024 09:27pm
Boom
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12