d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > How Do You Bounce Back From 3 Abusive Relationshps
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 601.00
Apr 16 2024 11:53am
Quote (x_h @ Apr 16 2024 07:25pm)
It's perfectly fine to talk about these things on a forum. It bothers me that you would be rude enough to come here and tell her she's wrong for asking a simple question.

I advocate for professional modalities like talk, group, and psychotherapy, but I also don't see the issue with asking people on a form questions like these. People who have had experience with these things can often provide valuable insights.

It was true if people would talk when they actually know what they're talking about, but 90% of times people talk just because they can.

And I say that because my wife is a professional in psychiatry and psychoterapy and what she often tells me is that many people get worse just because they get advices by not competent people.

Assuming that since you see that as a "simple question", then she sees/feels it the same way, it's the first signal that you shouldn't talk at all.
Gold: 4.41
Apr 17 2024 04:17pm
Quote (Port @ Mar 28 2024 02:30pm)
Serious question. I have no self esteem and I was told it was because of my 3 physically and emotionally abusive relationships. I'm a girl if that helps give an answer as to what I can do if that matters any ?? Idk. Kinda lost

You aren't and wont be defined by your relationships, you will make that so.

Love yourself take care of yourself, its the starting pt.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll