d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Create Group Suggestion
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8,723.98
Mar 27 2024 07:12pm
I have made a similar suggestion in the past, hope I make sense of the idea and people read first.

Intention of Idea: Help Solo and Incomplete groups (i.e. only 3 in group and use this idea to make a full group of 5) for Objectives that require 4+ requirements.

The Idea:

When creating a group (if you haven't found others to join you, or if you are soloing) you have an option to "Add Players: 1-3" to fill it or just get some other objectives for soloing/group. :D.

Logistics of the Idea:

When you choose this option, you do NOT have additional players in the group that can take action. Only the people in the group can attack &/or heal, but the monster spawn is equivalent to the amount of monsters spawned and also help with some objectives that have a limit to the amount of players in the group.

Example: I play Solo and create a game to add 2 players in my group, this means the maximum monster spawn is 7 monsters, the same as it being 3 people in the group ... I am the only person that can attack the monsters and hope for Shamans to appear.

This means I have to be confident with my equipment to deal with the amount of monsters spawned per wave.

Here is the thing, since we can Edit the group, this would also be available, so I may change it to add 1 if it is difficult, and at higher levels may NOT want to have more than 5 monsters spawn.

The other benefit to this, is that you can increase your Melee proficiency as well.

Of course I voted Yes.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Mar 27 2024 07:14pm
Gold: 55,928.33
Mar 27 2024 11:44pm
So lets pretend Im new and do this. All is good until i suddenly hit 5 + ep with the monster difficulty of 5 ppl in the game but im actually the only one in the game with my mediocre gear on. I die or luckily escape to town before getting 1 shotted, then make a thread in LS that i need help, etc……now multiply this by 10 new people…..or 100…..do you see where im going with this. What would be your solution?

Not voted yet….
Mar 28 2024 12:19pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ 28 Mar 2024 18:44)
So lets pretend Im new and do this. All is good until i suddenly hit 5 + ep with the monster difficulty of 5 ppl in the game but im actually the only one in the game with my mediocre gear on. I die or luckily escape to town before getting 1 shotted, then make a thread in LS that i need help, etc……now multiply this by 10 new people…..or 100…..do you see where im going with this. What would be your solution?

Not voted yet….

First off, playing solo maximum is 4... you can count aye? 1 + 3 max = 4, so only 1 person can enter and help, another thing is, your statement has a flaw also, a new person most likely doesn't know how to create a group, however, who cares, more people to the game right?

You either like the suggestion or not? Note: deleted my wall of text pointing out your flaws because I know you are bored.
Gold: 7,396.96
Mar 28 2024 11:28pm
making multi ghost players is illegal pretty sure Paul would need ban himself ... :banana: voted no

This post was edited by doomchaser on Mar 28 2024 11:29pm
Apr 4 2024 09:18pm
:bouncy:
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll