d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Suggestion Sub-forum
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 13,481.88
Mar 30 2024 10:34am
Quote (n1ghtm4r3 @ Mar 30 2024 12:17pm)
If you don't want to implement things and improve the game, sure its all up to you :D
You can still ignore reading the suggestions even thou they are in the main but still seen you post here and there in them.

I was saying it as in them (the power above)
I make suggestions myself.
But I feel if it's consolidated in one spot.
They can basically ignore it easier.
Didn't mean it the way I believe you took it
Gold: 163,001.58
Trader: Trusted
Mar 30 2024 11:30am
Quote (Outraged @ 30 Mar 2024 17:34)

ok thought you meant "them" as in them suggestions can be ignored :D
Gold: 219.20
Mar 30 2024 11:30am
Quote (n1ghtm4r3 @ Mar 30 2024 12:17pm)
If you don't want to implement things and improve the game, sure its all up to you :D
You can still ignore reading the suggestions even thou they are in the main but still seen you post here and there in them.

Quote (Outraged @ Mar 30 2024 12:34pm)

I disagree, I think having them in one central location would make it easier for them to track/prioritize development regardless of whether they feel the need to comment/criticize.

While I do feel more transparency or communication would be nice, idk that the lack of which is done in malice or spite...
I've had made probably one hundred suggestions across d2jsp, and have had 10-20 implemented at this point... some of which were in the matter of hours, and some I bumped for literally years before it was addressed.
I think it's more overload of good ideas or things that are quite complicated, and minimal developmental hands - just my opinion though

I appreciate you guys taking the time to comment! :hug:
Gold: 8,724.93
Mar 31 2024 06:22pm
Quote (Epiphany @ 31 Mar 2024 06:30)
I disagree, I think having them in one central location would make it easier for them to track/prioritize development regardless of whether they feel the need to comment/criticize.

While I do feel more transparency or communication would be nice, idk that the lack of which is done in malice or spite...
I've had made probably one hundred suggestions across d2jsp, and have had 10-20 implemented at this point... some of which were in the matter of hours, and some I bumped for literally years before it was addressed.
I think it's more overload of good ideas or things that are quite complicated, and minimal developmental hands - just my opinion though

I appreciate you guys taking the time to comment! :hug:

Okay... let me get this straight (may have misunderstood this).

There is a "Suggestion" section for everything to do with D2jsp right?
You want "Add" a sub section to the "Suggestion" section for "Ladderslasher" right? thus adding more sub sections for like D2, PoE, Religion etc Right?

Or, do you want a "Suggestion" section just in each section? ... Like I previously stated before.

Okay... so as I also previously stated, mods DON'T actually stick to the rules, they do not ALWAYS move a thread to the CORRECT section... THUS you will still get "Suggestion" / "Trade" / "Catacomb (help)", "Build" and "Guild" threads posted in LS General Chat... and remain there.

The actual solution to this thread, is actually based on the Moderators/Trusted to do their work and move those threads to the appropriate section right???

Anyone interested in viewing those thread will go there and read and vote etc... just like me... I don't go to Catacombs section because I solo and don't ask for help, I do help those that know me and ask me... that is all I need to do... there are many others that do the same.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Mar 31 2024 06:25pm
Gold: 219.20
Apr 6 2024 05:41am
Gold: 50,067.06
Apr 13 2024 07:55am
No. Look at how dead the other non-trading LS subforums are. Also, if the classic sub for D2 has been removed (terrible idea imo) despite its being very low activity, then this suggestion doesn’t deserve any love either. Sorry.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll