d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Help With Some Info About Ls
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 30,893.54
Mar 26 2024 11:54am
Hey guys,
I'm a little bit noob with LS but I use to play sometimes.

I've a Samurai and I'm finish my leveling to 71 with all dex build + daggers with ee.

I've also a fighter lvl 28 that I would like to bring at lvl 55 for mf only.
Is a good idea do that?
Which level I've to reach for a good mf chance?

Can you please help me telling me your strategies?

Thank you so much.
Gold: 24,919.32
Mar 26 2024 12:07pm
You used to be able to “Mf” but it was recently patched out. Your best bet is to just play the game and hope you get a good drop now
Gold: 3,188.69
Mar 26 2024 12:13pm
Each unlocked class has to get 2 levels higher to MQ so 73 for sammy.
55-59 are the most common choices for death farming.
Might want to stick with the lower end as you might accidently level yourself once or twice while your are getting the hang of it.
You lose more XP per death for each class you have unlocked on that character (does not matter which class you are playing as) so you will spent less time killing yourself and more time actually farming using a character that has unlocked more clases.
Gold: 79,069.83
Mar 26 2024 12:19pm
Quote (HoneyBadger @ Mar 26 2024 02:13pm)
Each unlocked class has to get 2 levels higher to MQ so 73 for sammy.
55-59 are the most common choices for death farming.
Might want to stick with the lower end as you might accidently level yourself once or twice while your are getting the hang of it.
You lose more XP per death for each class you have unlocked on that character (does not matter which class you are playing as) so you will spent less time killing yourself and more time actually farming using a character that has unlocked more clases.

Can’t death farm anymore. The xp penalty for death has been removed.
Gold: 30,893.54
Mar 26 2024 02:17pm
Quote (hasteful @ Mar 26 2024 07:19pm)
Can’t death farm anymore. The xp penalty for death has been removed.

oh...so I can't farm anymore now?
So no more farming method?
Gold: 15,086.84
Mar 26 2024 05:24pm
Quote (TheSiggard @ Mar 26 2024 04:17pm)
oh...so I can't farm anymore now?
So no more farming method?

Yes and no,

You can use good leveling gear, maybe high XP bonus rolls, and get from 1-50 pretty fast. After that, you essentially are "farming" for the rest of your climb. Just do explores of catacombs, ideally without easy-mode so you can spawn multiple EPs. Avoid back-tracking, so if you're at a dead-end, and it'll take a good amount of steps to get to un-revealed tiles, just reset your cata and repeat.

If your MQ gear (lvl 50+) is good enough, you can take an early class like a feeder or sam/pally and decimate climbs because of the better armor/weapon selection, then push PAST your MQ and just keep making money until you feel it slow down enough that it's not worth it...at which point you just do the MQ to reset.

Yes, Death-Farming is dead, but in the long run it'll just make the stuff you do find in the 55+ part of the climb that much cooler.

Heck I found a lvl 40 staff that sold for 2.2k, and just today a lvl 30 heavy wep that sold for 4k. I've made THOUSANDS on just selling a ton of the 50+ items to muters on the MP, random whites, etc etc. All that little stuff adds-up.

Then you dump all that money you made to become a beast and have more fun. It's pretty chill.

This post was edited by Tonst3r on Mar 26 2024 05:25pm
Gold: 79,069.83
Mar 26 2024 09:21pm
Quote (Tonst3r @ Mar 26 2024 07:24pm)
Yes and no,

You can use good leveling gear, maybe high XP bonus rolls, and get from 1-50 pretty fast. After that, you essentially are "farming" for the rest of your climb. Just do explores of catacombs, ideally without easy-mode so you can spawn multiple EPs. Avoid back-tracking, so if you're at a dead-end, and it'll take a good amount of steps to get to un-revealed tiles, just reset your cata and repeat.

If your MQ gear (lvl 50+) is good enough, you can take an early class like a feeder or sam/pally and decimate climbs because of the better armor/weapon selection, then push PAST your MQ and just keep making money until you feel it slow down enough that it's not worth it...at which point you just do the MQ to reset.

Yes, Death-Farming is dead, but in the long run it'll just make the stuff you do find in the 55+ part of the climb that much cooler.

Heck I found a lvl 40 staff that sold for 2.2k, and just today a lvl 30 heavy wep that sold for 4k. I've made THOUSANDS on just selling a ton of the 50+ items to muters on the MP, random whites, etc etc. All that little stuff adds-up.

Then you dump all that money you made to become a beast and have more fun. It's pretty chill.

Easy sir, if you make it public knowledge that people recreate cata to avoid backtracking, that will get taken away from us also.
Gold: 15,086.84
Mar 26 2024 09:22pm
Quote (hasteful @ Mar 26 2024 11:21pm)
Easy sir, if you make it public knowledge that people recreate cata to avoid backtracking, that will get taken away from us also.

Lol wipe it from the record quick!

And EPs don't drop anything good I swear, no further changes needed
Gold: 9,842.54
Mar 27 2024 12:42am
Quote (hasteful @ Mar 26 2024 11:21pm)

New patch incoming. One maze reset per day. Can't kill sneaky? Sucks to be you
Gold: 8,724.93
Mar 27 2024 02:04am
A lot of people posted great information and are pretty much correct. I do have a novel idea that 99% of players will hate (oh... basically SC)

#1: Main character and play it until you get alchemist level 85, DO NOT MQ (if everyone does this also)
#2: Then play a Second character up to alchemist (again, if every one does this)
#3: Repeat and rinse until you have 8 Alchemists (again if every one does this)
#4: Then everyone that has 8 Alchemists @ 85 Master Quest level... all compete to reset Ladder.

You will hunt items with each character, upgrade, gain fg, and then not reset SC seasons too fast to start from fresh, and also gain Guild points... Damn... it is a Fruit pie for every player with goals in mind.

Note: I am joking and not joking at the same time... it just makes sense with all of these update that nerf most of them... just hunt and gain everything without having to Reset Ladder, which is the primary goal that the creator made... you can make Guild Points even without reset.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll