d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Amulet Of What!?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,000.69
Mar 26 2024 10:06pm
Honestly very good idea! Voted yes of course.
Gold: 212.55
Mar 26 2024 10:28pm
yes this is actually a really nice idea and you put some thought into it, but please before this some other basic things like auto-whistle, splitting stacks of items like fish, etc - some easy basic quality of life changes that have had a lot of support for awhile now
absolutely voted yes, though :thumbsup:
Gold: 8,723.98
Mar 27 2024 03:20am
I like the concept, however I don't like the idea of it being another item with different Abilities, I would rather have them as a CONSUMABLE item, and NOT something you can equip. Just a Note... the Amulet, Rings, Bow, Arrows, Boots, Gauntlet(gloves), helm ideas have already been suggested before.

Okay, please let me explain some things about introducing an Amulet with "Specific" modifiers.

A fishing rod is an item that has specific modifiers or +Durability & +Skill... you can still find a White Rod (which can not be welled [if white] or shrined)

A comfrey is a consumable item, you will NEVER see a white comfrey (oh this goes for a fish)

A potion or a totem are consumable items, again, you will never see them white.

Okay... now in your post, this amulet would be an item and have a Slot to place it in and each Amulet has a Specific modifier... doesn't that mean that there is a chance that a White amulet can drop and can NOT be put into a Well like a Fishing Rod because the modifiers are too specific? Oh, this goes for shrining as well... only option is trash can.right?

Again, I am NOT totally against the idea, but how about broadening it a bit more ... let us say that it is an "Amulet Token" (that does NOT require an Equip Slot) ... We have tokens, but this is an Amulet Token, maybe there are different tokens, "Helm", "Ring" (a Rare ring has 2 effects, like wearing two rings), Belt, Boots, Shield (only used with 1 handed weapons) etc... different tokens with different effects.

It is endless... but it would make the game a lot better... your idea has merit, I just want to see it grow now, instead of another 15 years.

Oh... you can even build further... new skills even... like a Forge, Weapon/Armor & Accessory Smiths ... boundless.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Mar 27 2024 03:21am
Gold: 79,069.83
Mar 31 2024 10:03pm
Bump
Gold: 79,069.83
Apr 19 2024 02:02pm
Why not
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll