d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Some Men
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,453.85
Mar 23 2024 04:14pm
I don't know why but I seem to encounter a lot of men in online spaces who evidently think that by antagonizing a woman, it will create attraction. I think this is because they have been adopting the nice guy approach and it hasn't worked, so they erroneously and foolishly think going in the opposite direction will yield success. Anyway, these men are truly clueless. They are also socially inept if they honestly believe making a woman angry will make her like them.

I have also seen men who feel that they have to act in a certain way in order to prove their masculinity. One way this manifests is that they will go out of their way to be confrontational and aggressive, which they mistakenly believe makes them manly and will attract a woman to them. Again, this doesn't work and only serves to push the woman away, which is the opposite of what they want. I was once talking to a man who repeatedly lashed out at me in angry outbursts. And to make things worse, he was a real loser, he was unemployed and literally living in a shelter. To this day, he probably still thinks he was showing that he had a backbone and couldn't be pushed around. He was incredibly off-putting and talking to him was extremely unpleasant. So I stopped talking to him. I don't need his garbage in my life.

This takes me to the final point. Some men under-estimate how much a woman despises them. Normally, women are more agreeable in personality, and lower in shows of aggression. So, when they despise a man, they won't show it. They won't say much, won't call him a loser to his face. A lot of men only understand the rougher way men treat one another, and they think that if a woman hasn't been calling him a piece of sh*t or other nasty stuff to his face, that things must be A-OK with her. They don't feel the sting of rejection when a woman stops talking to them online. And it's because they don't know that how much disgust and anger it takes for a woman to cut off contact with someone like that. When a woman rejects a man, typically she does it in a way that's more restrained and less nasty. And some men, being not as experienced with women as they think they are, fail to register her true feelings and still continue to pursue her, not realizing that she wants absolutely nothing to do with them and could care less if they died in a fire. And let me translate this for these truly clueless men: when a woman tells you to stop emailing her, she means it. Stop pestering her. It will not make her like you, it will not change her mind, it will not do anything other than make you even more repulsive to her. And while we are on this topic, hacking into a woman's computer and then cyber-stalking her will also not give you the result you want. It will only make her want to seek help from the police. So stop cyber-stalking me, Mr. you-know-who-you-are.

This post was edited by JessiWan on Mar 23 2024 04:17pm
Gold: 0.95
Warn: 10%
Mar 23 2024 05:10pm
I apologize for stalking you and I’m sorry you feel this way about me. I had no ill intentions breaking into your PC. I was just looking for funny cat pictures
Mar 23 2024 06:50pm
I looked up online on what to do when one's being stalked. It said I should gather and keep evidence. Document everything, keep a log of all contact attempts from the stalker. The very last time I emailed this man, I told him, "stop emailing me". Literally those three words. There was absolutely no ambiguity. But he still keeps emailing me. Too bad I deleted the emails. The next time he tries to email me, I will say, "stop emailing me", and then keep the back and forth emails around, so that if I ever have to get the police involved, I will have evidence that supports my case. I will also take note of his email address, and report it to the police.

And if he ever escalates the cyber stalking to real life stalking, I will call 911, immediately. I don't really know what he looks like, but I have a rough idea because he described his physical characteristics to me back when we were still chatting. I also have other biographical details of him. I will give all this information to the police.

I am feeling really scared and overwhelmed right now. This creepy loser is ruining my life.

This post was edited by JessiWan on Mar 23 2024 07:09pm
Mar 24 2024 01:35am
I apologized I know you think my apologies are not sincere but please believe me. I will always love you forever from a distance.
Gold: 217,588.33
Mar 24 2024 05:21am
Quote (JessiWan @ Mar 23 2024 05:50pm)
I looked up online on what to do when one's being stalked. It said I should gather and keep evidence. Document everything, keep a log of all contact attempts from the stalker. The very last time I emailed this man, I told him, "stop emailing me". Literally those three words. There was absolutely no ambiguity. But he still keeps emailing me. Too bad I deleted the emails. The next time he tries to email me, I will say, "stop emailing me", and then keep the back and forth emails around, so that if I ever have to get the police involved, I will have evidence that supports my case. I will also take note of his email address, and report it to the police.

And if he ever escalates the cyber stalking to real life stalking, I will call 911, immediately. I don't really know what he looks like, but I have a rough idea because he described his physical characteristics to me back when we were still chatting. I also have other biographical details of him. I will give all this information to the police.

I am feeling really scared and overwhelmed right now. This creepy loser is ruining my life.

so your life is being ruined because some random keeps emailing you?

really?
Mar 24 2024 06:01am
Quote (SlamFkingDunk @ Mar 24 2024 12:21pm)

really?

Don’t feed the troll
Mar 24 2024 07:36am
Quote (SlamFkingDunk @ Mar 24 2024 04:21am)

really?

He does more than email me. He cyber stalks me and I have a feeling that he's real-life stalking me too but I have no evidence.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll