d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > What About More Party / Group Options
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8,715.43
Mar 24 2024 04:04pm
Quote (Tonst3r @ 25 Mar 2024 10:51)
imo some way to "cancel" your group listing without resetting your cata.

I may have misread this part, sorry in advance.

I create a game, give it a name, set players to 15 levels and make it public. I go up levels because I am bored waiting, so I open up the "Create Group" window, click EDIT Group, change the level requirements, re-enter game name and click edit group... I don't need to make another catacomb.

This is pretty much cancelling your group listing, Name, player level requirements, even Guild Only if need be. Is this what you are referring to?
Gold: 15,086.84
Mar 24 2024 04:06pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Mar 24 2024 06:04pm)
I may have misread this part, sorry in advance.

I create a game, give it a name, set players to 15 levels and make it public. I go up levels because I am bored waiting, so I open up the "Create Group" window, click EDIT Group, change the level requirements, re-enter game name and click edit group... I don't need to make another catacomb.

This is pretty much cancelling your group listing, Name, player level requirements, even Guild Only if need be. Is this what you are referring to?

yeah more or less. I guess you can just change the lvl requirement to 1 and have the same end-result. Unless one of the 50 people online just happened to be the same level haha
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll