d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Top Uber Killer
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 515.11
Mar 29 2024 10:37am
Im no smiter expert but I am pretty sure wartravs add nothing to smite damage.
Gold: 4,080.00
Warn: 20%
Mar 29 2024 01:06pm
Quote (7M3 @ Mar 27 2024 10:43pm)
Guilies helm with ias/fhr jewel
enigma for tele and for str & mf cause mf matters with kills
Lastwish pb aim for 70cb this cast lvl11 fade better than treachery also has mf
E Zak exile 45 @allres
P wisp for sorb and mf
P raven for cold from baal
P Tgods for sorb
gores or war travs for damage or mf war travs is good enough they are good boots
p gheeds for mf
3 pal pcomb 4max
20life 11 Fr and Lr scs
good anni
torch - mine is setup without torch so i can move torches

edit
also i use a 3holy shield 6bo cta its almost a need it does add more damage and more block

my only issue is mana drain but i wear enough mana on belt to cover a run, 2 columns for health and 2 for mana

use the fire north west off red portal to cast fade might need to carry extra health to cure the damage

aim for meph first lure him down from group then lure baal or atleast try not to engage all at once it spawns to many minions, sometimes cant help it they come anyways as a group and its managable just name lock and exile will cast lifetap if to much life is being drained switch to zeal to slap the crowd down some this will engage lifetap most likely unless that run just had a thing fffor ya. 99% time my runs are smooth

last wish and war travs :rofl:
Gold: 365.00
Mar 29 2024 02:59pm
Quote (7M3 @ 27 Mar 2024 23:43)
E Zak exile 45 @allres
P wisp for sorb and mf
P Tgods for sorb
gores or war travs for damage or mf war travs is good enough they are good boots
p gheeds for mf
3 pal pcomb 4max
20life 11 Fr and Lr scs
good anni

edit
also i use a 3holy shield 6bo cta its almost a need it does add more damage and more block

my only issue is mana drain but i wear enough mana on belt to cover a run, 2 columns for health and 2 for mana

use the fire north west off red portal to cast fade might need to carry extra health to cure the damage

aim for meph first lure him down from group then lure baal or atleast try not to engage all at once it spawns to many minions, sometimes cant help it they come anyways as a group and its managable just name lock and exile will cast lifetap if to much life is being drained switch to zeal to slap the crowd down some this will engage lifetap most likely unless that run just had a thing fffor ya. 99% time my runs are smooth

tg / raven / wisp / wt 3 pal combat 4max ? :rofl: :rofl: u rlly PRO :rofl:
Gold: 13.00
Mar 31 2024 02:06pm
Quote (7M3 @ Mar 27 2024 11:43pm)
E Zak exile 45 @allres
P wisp for sorb and mf
P Tgods for sorb
p gheeds for mf
3 pal pcomb 4max
20life 11 Fr and Lr scs
good anni

edit

there is a lot in here that doesnt make any sense...
dont need mf for ubers. last wish is sub-optimal, but at least usable. fade from treachery is better than fade from last wish. guillaumes already has 35cb, so last wish with more than 65cb is redundant. war travs are next to useless, the only mod that benefits you is +10 strength, that is a poor choice of boots. gheeds wtf? pc/max skillers are not particularly useful, pc boosts your dmg but max does not work with smite, better just fill your inventory with any life/res or even plain life scs. 3hs cta is definitely not needed^^
Gold: 3.00
Apr 3 2024 01:00am
lol haters will hate but facts are facts. full game and I finish uber 30 seconds
dont hate less you try it. js and i got multiple builds not just 1 or 2 and i also have other chars that can kill ubers. mmmhmm

if u want good torches id wear mf just saying haters
Gold: 13.00
Apr 3 2024 01:05am
Quote (7M3 @ Apr 3 2024 09:00am)
lol haters will hate but facts are facts. full game and I finish uber 30 seconds
dont hate less you try it. js and i got multiple builds not just 1 or 2 and i also have other chars that can kill ubers. mmmhmm

if u want good torches id wear mf just saying haters

its not about hating your build (obv good enough for ubers since smiters are quite tolerate a lot of gear), its about spreading wrong information. noone ever needs more than 100% cb or mf for ubers or max/min dmg on a smiter
Gold: 3.00
Apr 3 2024 01:11am
Quote (PiXi31415 @ 3 Apr 2024 02:05)
its not about hating your build (obv good enough for ubers since smiters are quite tolerate a lot of gear), its about spreading wrong information. noone ever needs more than 100% cb or mf for ubers or max/min dmg on a smiter

and ur a 2021 member what do you know of d2? and im done with this convo. im not going to continue to talk to a brick wall. believe what you want and ill stick to my shty builds lol
Gold: 4,080.00
Warn: 20%
Apr 3 2024 01:27am
Quote (7M3 @ Apr 3 2024 09:11am)
and ur a 2021 member what do you know of d2? and im done with this convo. im not going to continue to talk to a brick wall. believe what you want and ill stick to my shty builds lol

please stop. this is embarrasing to read
Gold: 481.50
Apr 12 2024 03:09pm
Quote (Dolphy @ Apr 3 2024 03:27am)
please stop. this is embarrasing to read

Seriously...this guy is saying MF helps you get good torches? What the hell is he on? Lol
Gold: 8,309.00
Apr 12 2024 03:13pm
i'm pretty sure mosaic sin is actually better
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll