d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > New Loot Changes Are Laughable
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,339.70
Warn: 10%
Mar 21 2024 03:20am
1. Rares from Season 4 onwards have 2 affixes and legendaries 4, which means: Rares have no point once again.Who comes up with this shit?

2. We again have the well known "new Blizzard style" decisions to endure like

"All items dropped from monster Lwvel 95 or above are always ip 925". Why Blizzard, dont you get rid of that stupid itempower thing and just give items different quality versions and a fucking damage range? This whole systems is SO incredibly stupid, I dont even know what to say.

3. We can now trade Uniques but not Uber Uniques...why do we even have the concept of uber uniques? And why bind them to the Account? Just make them really rare drops and let people trade for them, Jesus Christ.

4. Aspects will now be saved in the codex...which means find a perfect aspect once and use it for every single weapon. Sounds convinient, sure - but also dull as fuck once again.

I dont know why Blizzard dug that hole in the first place. You cant fix this shit, you can just try to tweak it here and there, fix a few things while simultanously breaking others in the process.

All those current devs need to leave. Seriously.

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on Mar 21 2024 03:22am
Gold: 12,037.00
Mar 21 2024 03:48am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ 21 Mar 2024 10:20)
1. Rares from Season 4 onwards have 2 affixes and legendaries 4, which means: Rares have no point once again.Who comes up with this shit?

2. We again have the well known "new Blizzard style" decisions to endure like

"All items dropped from monster Lwvel 95 or above are always ip 925". Why Blizzard, dont you get rid of that stupid itempower thing and just give items different quality versions and a fucking damage range? This whole systems is SO incredibly stupid, I dont even know what to say.

3. We can now trade Uniques but not Uber Uniques...why do we even have the concept of uber uniques? And why bind them to the Account? Just make them really rare drops and let people trade for them, Jesus Christ.

4. Aspects will now be saved in the codex...which means find a perfect aspect once and use it for every single weapon. Sounds convinient, sure - but also dull as fuck once again.

I dont know why Blizzard dug that hole in the first place. You cant fix this shit, you can just try to tweak it here and there, fix a few things while simultanously breaking others in the process.

All those current devs need to leave. Seriously.

I am top 1 hater of diablo 4 but I know when to give credit where credit is due. You are aware that in the final form item will have 6 affixes? On top of that it can be upgraded 12 times and 3 times upgrade will be major (50% -> 100% or something). Rares from seasonn 4 are meant to be seen as crafting bases for you to work with, you totally skipped that information just to make your point so you've been reported for bullshit, please do better.

ps. D4 is still braindead in that there are white/magic items existing but they are useless, it's like making a pie and put shit next to it and just not be bothered to do anything with it

edit: You also say you have a problem with codex thing, I think you are just making stuff up just to be angry with lizzard at this point. Unless you have a problem with whole diablo 4 game concept, like with foundation of the game itself then sure, I mean if you hate the foundation it is build upon, literally everything built on that foundation will be reason for you to hate it, and I can sympathise with you on that, but I mean fuck what you gonna do, it's blizzard so for me it's a matter of time till they just fuck up somehow and we are back to square 1 of d4 bad

15th edit as my brain is half rotten: Iirc you can apply legendary power onto rare item and have that legendary power be as strong as if it would drop with that power, as long as you have power strong enough in your codex. Which means at some point legendary items will become useless? Because if you own BIS legendary power for particular slot, you don't care if item drops as legendary or not for this slot anymore. I guess then you treat those legendary items just like normal rare drop. Fuck knows but there will be problem with this system at the beginning

This post was edited by Kupcia on Mar 21 2024 03:56am
Mar 21 2024 04:17am
Quote (Kupcia @ Mar 21 2024 10:48am)
I am top 1 hater of diablo 4 but I know when to give credit where credit is due. You are aware that in the final form item will have 6 affixes? On top of that it can be upgraded 12 times and 3 times upgrade will be major (50% -> 100% or something). Rares from seasonn 4 are meant to be seen as crafting bases for you to work with, you totally skipped that information just to make your point so you've been reported for bullshit, please do better.

ps. D4 is still braindead in that there are white/magic items existing but they are useless, it's like making a pie and put shit next to it and just not be bothered to do anything with it

edit: You also say you have a problem with codex thing, I think you are just making stuff up just to be angry with lizzard at this point. Unless you have a problem with whole diablo 4 game concept, like with foundation of the game itself then sure, I mean if you hate the foundation it is build upon, literally everything built on that foundation will be reason for you to hate it, and I can sympathise with you on that, but I mean fuck what you gonna do, it's blizzard so for me it's a matter of time till they just fuck up somehow and we are back to square 1 of d4 bad

15th edit as my brain is half rotten: Iirc you can apply legendary power onto rare item and have that legendary power be as strong as if it would drop with that power, as long as you have power strong enough in your codex. Which means at some point legendary items will become useless? Because if you own BIS legendary power for particular slot, you don't care if item drops as legendary or not for this slot anymore. I guess then you treat those legendary items just like normal rare drop. Fuck knows but there will be problem with this system at the beginning

Before I answer: You REPORTED me for "bullshit"? Dude whats going on with you? Half rotten brain seems about right man, Jesus....
Get your marbles together and stop your random reports. Please do better, thanks.

Okay so you tell I can craft 2 more affixes on legendary items, but even 4 affixes onto rare items because they have 4 open slots? Is that what you say? So even rares can have 6 affixes although they only drop with 2?

And to the rest of your response: Yes, I definitely have a big problem with the foundation of the game. Thats why I say its basically unfixable if they dont turn it all upside down and start from scratch.

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on Mar 21 2024 04:18am
Mar 21 2024 04:24am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ 21 Mar 2024 11:17)
Before I answer: You REPORTED me for "bullshit"? Dude whats going on with you? Half rotten brain seems about right man, Jesus....
Get your marbles together and stop your random reports. Please do better, thanks.

Okay so you tell I can craft 2 more affixes on legendary items, but even 4 affixes onto rare items because they have 4 open slots? Is that what you say? So even rares can have 6 affixes although they only drop with 2?

And to the rest of your response: Yes, I definitely have a big problem with the foundation of the game. Thats why I say its basically unfixable if they dont turn it all upside down and start from scratch.

report was a troll, didn't.

well I don't remember anymore but some items can only have 1 affix crafted on them (like that anvil icon affix with Bone Spirit/Bone Splinters), but I don't remember exactly in what case. I know 2 can be crafted onto legendary item from tier 4 or however it was called. Can 2 affixes be crafted onto rare item (so not legendary) from tier 4 difficulty? I don't remember but they did explain that. If I were to guess, we can do 1 affix only on t1-t3 difficulty and t4 allows for 2 crafts, but it's just me guessing at this point.

Item power is trash, i remember u saying something about item power, either way whatever it was, I didn't like it before game even launched and i don't like it now, it gets obsolete in t4 pretty much
Mar 21 2024 05:55am
Quote (Kupcia @ Mar 21 2024 11:24am)
report was a troll, didn't.

https://i.imgur.com/4hJq4EE.jpeg

well I don't remember anymore but some items can only have 1 affix crafted on them (like that anvil icon affix with Bone Spirit/Bone Splinters), but I don't remember exactly in what case. I know 2 can be crafted onto legendary item from tier 4 or however it was called. Can 2 affixes be crafted onto rare item (so not legendary) from tier 4 difficulty? I don't remember but they did explain that. If I were to guess, we can do 1 affix only on t1-t3 difficulty and t4 allows for 2 crafts, but it's just me guessing at this point.

Item power is trash, i remember u saying something about item power, either way whatever it was, I didn't like it before game even launched and i don't like it now, it gets obsolete in t4 pretty much

Listen: I was right. Rares cannot have as many affixes as legendaries which is exactly what I said - and that is why they will be trash.
Before you accuse me of talking bs the next time, try to get the facts right yourself. That would be awesome.
Mar 21 2024 07:07am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ 21 Mar 2024 12:55)
Listen: I was right. Rares cannot have as many affixes as legendaries which is exactly what I said - and that is why they will be trash.
Before you accuse me of talking bs the next time, try to get the facts right yourself. That would be awesome.

Meaning rare can only have 1 crafted affix instead of 2 and only legendary items can have 2 crafted affixes?
Mar 21 2024 07:10am
Quote (Kupcia @ Mar 21 2024 02:07pm)
Meaning rare can only have 1 crafted affix instead of 2 and only legendary items can have 2 crafted affixes?

No, it means rares have only 2 affixes as a starting point. So they can only get to 4 max. while legendaries will have 5 max. Which makes them infinitely better.

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on Mar 21 2024 07:11am
Mar 21 2024 07:44am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ 21 Mar 2024 14:10)
No, it means rares have only 2 affixes as a starting point. So they can only get to 4 max. while legendaries will have 5 max. Which makes them infinitely better.

I checked video and you are right

Which means rare items that didn't drop as legendary will always have 1 less affix, which makes them useless the moment all of your gear is legendary-drop items. You were right and I was wrong, sorry.
Gold: 2,489.69
Mar 21 2024 07:49am
who cares about rares? legendaries and uniques are now tradeable. only uber uniques will be soulbound. rares just got changed to leveling gear, and that's fine.

i'll take 3x the economy over a tiny bit more itemization. some dumb rare i turn into a legendary anyways.

update is a rare, RARE, w for the blizz d4 team. we'll see how its implemented and how buggy it is, but its finally a step forward rather than back.
Gold: 5.50
Mar 21 2024 08:14am
Quote (thesnipa @ 21 Mar 2024 16:49)
who cares about rares? legendaries and uniques are now tradeable. only uber uniques will be soulbound. rares just got changed to leveling gear, and that's fine.

i'll take 3x the economy over a tiny bit more itemization. some dumb rare i turn into a legendary anyways.

update is a rare, RARE, w for the blizz d4 team. we'll see how its implemented and how buggy it is, but its finally a step forward rather than back.

It probably just add some convenience when you can buy not rare but legendary, that's true, but I still don't understand why kill rares entirely as item class?
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll