d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Last Epoch > Mg Vs Cof
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 196,511.00
Mar 20 2024 09:15pm
Now that I've reached lvl 10 in MG...

I'm starting to realize I shouldve went CoF. Yes, the market has great items to drool over. But they cost a arm and a leg. At east 10-15mil for decent LP 2.
Meanwhile, a friend that started at the same time rolled CoF is swimming in LP2 gear to feed his alts. In Conclusion, MG is worth if I have infinite bankroll.
The market being pretty inflated doesn't help either from all the so called "OP" classes pushing and farming 2k+ Corruption. I think its a little too late to balance the market at this point.
Do you agree that if im not a gold farmer I should just go to CoF?
Gold: 1,987.00
Mar 20 2024 09:19pm
with Cof, you will start out quite difficult because buying basic items will not be possible but in mid game and end game
You will have items at MG like never before
Gold: 97,654.70
Mar 20 2024 10:24pm
honestly i was really enjoying MG until recently, the market got so inflated in the last week and a half. i regret not buying more 2+ LP items. just as an example a popular item is the red ring of altaria they used to be around 20 mil now theyre at 60 mil minimum. im not sure whats causing the inflation but i dont know if its normal or something is affecting the market, anyway i managed to build and kit out 2 chars and POE starts up again in a week so i'm done for this cycle. I did have fun and i'll be back next cycle and will still play MG most likely
Gold: 196,511.00
Mar 20 2024 11:52pm
Quote (Baron @ Mar 20 2024 11:24pm)
honestly i was really enjoying MG until recently, the market got so inflated in the last week and a half. i regret not buying more 2+ LP items. just as an example a popular item is the red ring of altaria they used to be around 20 mil now theyre at 60 mil minimum. im not sure whats causing the inflation but i dont know if its normal or something is affecting the market, anyway i managed to build and kit out 2 chars and POE starts up again in a week so i'm done for this cycle. I did have fun and i'll be back next cycle and will still play MG most likely

It really is a good game. Hope they find a way to balance out the marketplace.
Go Back To Last Epoch Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll