d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Password Difficulties
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 32,161.71
Mar 20 2024 06:43pm
hey, got a new phone. forgot my jsp password or gold password, not sure which one I am entering wrong.

im still logged in on my computer, where I'm currently posting from

before doing password reset, I don't even know if my current email is the one linked to this account

can someone help me out pls, basically want to reset passwords or double check the email listed on my acct

thx much

Gold: 435.68
Mar 20 2024 06:55pm
If you're sure only one of your passwords is wrong, i'd recommend attempting to send .01 FG to a friend to see if you have the correct one.

Have you checked all of your emails to see if you have anything from d2jsp?

Also I believe sending a password reset just sends you an email, so there shouldn't be any harm in requesting one. You can do it here and it doesn't require you to confirm your email address to send it: https://forums.d2jsp.org/register.php?a=4

This post was edited by MrSK on Mar 20 2024 06:57pm
Gold: 212.00
Mar 20 2024 07:26pm
Couple other things to note:

1) if your passwords are saved on the PC (you currently have access with) to which they will auto-fill the entry fields for you, you can try pulling the passwords from the browser settings

2) check your paypal for d2jsp transactions in the past, this will help because maybe the emails are the same, and also because if you need to do an account recovery you can attach those files

3) lastly, the recovery feature will be the only way to help get your account back, there are a few tips and tricks myself and have shared, but nobody outside of the recovery feature or posting here will be able to help get your personal information confirmed/remembered.
Gold: 32,161.71
Mar 20 2024 07:39pm
Quote (MrSK @ Mar 20 2024 07:55pm)
If you're sure only one of your passwords is wrong, i'd recommend attempting to send .01 FG to a friend to see if you have the correct one.

Have you checked all of your emails to see if you have anything from d2jsp?

Also I believe sending a password reset just sends you an email, so there shouldn't be any harm in requesting one. You can do it here and it doesn't require you to confirm your email address to send it: https://forums.d2jsp.org/register.php?a=4

Quote (Epiphany @ Mar 20 2024 08:26pm)
Couple other things to note:

1) if your passwords are saved on the PC (you currently have access with) to which they will auto-fill the entry fields for you, you can try pulling the passwords from the browser settings

2) check your paypal for d2jsp transactions in the past, this will help because maybe the emails are the same, and also because if you need to do an account recovery you can attach those files

3) lastly, the recovery feature will be the only way to help get your account back, there are a few tips and tricks myself and ^MrSK have shared, but nobody outside of the recovery feature or posting here will be able to help get your personal information confirmed/remembered.

ty gentlemen

problem solved. can close this thread
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic