Chicken Whoop! :banana:

:)
Gold: 22,609.77
Apr 12 2024 04:39am
Quote (Lyca @ Apr 12 2024 12:47pm)
Somehow true ofc

But all end in arguing for the community just

I’m never too shy too admin a mistake from my side, u know this

But here I’m right, and if I’m right I stay my position just.
That ppls get offended by the truth is normally
But all knows me, so if u act wierd vs me I will do it the same way
Not out nowhere, most cases I’m just answering

It’s killing the game in past I said never any too op deals
But it’s too much lately it’s killing all vibes of the gamers for fuckin no reason
And when we love this game, we should deside too be less greedy all

I mean do you Melk also the ppls u love untill. They break? Normally not.

If I have to go into your conversation I have to say that I can't agree with you because this is a trade forum and everyone is free to offer an item and state a price he wants for it(basics)

Ofc in other hand its not a gm behaviour to sell something that worths 5k for 15k but its not forbidden by rules so its ok. Its not ok to convince the customers that this is the real value of it when its not.

But overall blaming someone in public for his items , price of them ect. is toxic.

The guy who wants to buy expensive item should explore the market first to be sure where and how much to invest. If he is lazy to do that or naive/careless its his fault, not fault of the seller. As I said overall, the forum wars are bad for everyone, like the real wars - people only lose. So will be good if we all can try to avoid hate speech and public spam unless someone is lying hard.

I know you both are right in some way but keep the forum calm place if possible.

This post was edited by MrStyle on Apr 12 2024 04:40am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Apr 12 2024 04:48am
Quote (MrStyle @ 12 Apr 2024 12:39)
If I have to go into your conversation I have to say that I can't agree with you because this is a trade forum and everyone is free to offer an item and state a price he wants for it(basics)

Ofc in other hand its not a gm behaviour to sell something that worths 5k for 15k but its not forbidden by rules so its ok. Its not ok to convince the customers that this is the real value of it when its not.

But overall blaming someone in public for his items , prive of them ect. is toxic.

The guy who wants to buy expensive item should explore the market first to be sure where and how much to invest. If he id lazy to do that or naive/careless its his fault, not fault of the seller. As I said overall, the forum wars are bad for everyone, like the real wars - people only lose. So will be good if we all can try to avoid hate speech and public spam unless someone is lying hard.

I know you both are right in some way but keep the forum calm place if possible.

I agree with that view of the situation

But I can see clearly more and more leaving quitting
Due cannot finish chars , getting only fooled

All end, too have a healthy greedy behavior safes for both sides
Buyer and seller

I just starting too argue about prices lately because it’s killing all vibes
And specially then something must happens

Also irl if the prices go into haven for no reason like when corona happen. Someone has too stay up and fight against this

However it seems fair or not.
And the most problem here is ok sell your items op.
But don’t lie about it and try to make it better then it is.

And right atm it’s pretty hard too get fair infos about the market cause all is full of fake spamm
Barbarianking is one of the best examples
He got max mad for got ripped like hell via prices, and he’s not new too jsp. We found a west/east player in Europe!
That means a big payer, and all fooled him for 1-2times profit
We lost another potential player and his items now rott cuz mad and won’t get what he paid .

That I’m the bad one when I open my mouth is normally
Don’t wonder about the rage rly
It’s allways been happen when the true comes too words
Apr 12 2024 04:58am
Quote (Lyca @ Apr 12 2024 01:48pm)
I agree with that view of the situation

But I can see clearly more and more leaving quitting
Due cannot finish chars , getting only fooled

All end, too have a healthy greedy behavior safes for both sides
Buyer and seller

I just starting too argue about prices lately because it’s killing all vibes
And specially then something must happens

Also irl if the prices go into haven for no reason like when corona happen. Someone has too stay up and fight against this

However it seems fair or not.
And the most problem here is ok sell your items op.
But don’t lie about it and try to make it better then it is.

And right atm it’s pretty hard too get fair infos about the market cause all is full of fake spamm
Barbarianking is one of the best examples
He got max mad for got ripped like hell via prices, and he’s not new too jsp. We found a west/east player in Europe!
That means a big payer, and all fooled him for 1-2times profit
We lost another potential player and his items now rott cuz mad and won’t get what he paid .

That I’m the bad one when I open my mouth is normally
Don’t wonder about the rage rly
It’s allways been happen when the true comes too words

I don't like seeing overpriced stuff really but it's like a contract between all the players or no rules at all. There is no middle way

For example ppl want 350-400fg per 3/20/20 which real value is 150-200fg and 2k fg for 20life/10-20 cold dmg which real value is 350-500fg and if we have to be exact you are responsible for that increase by overpaying for those

Both overpricing and overpayment destroys the market, because for example if I want to buy 3/20/20 i have to pay double price atm and 4x price for 10-20 , that will effect the price I sell my items for because otherwise I won't be able to afford (Normal ppl case for example)

So the only way is to add a priceguide for all items which all ppl agree to use imo

This post was edited by MrStyle on Apr 12 2024 04:59am
Apr 12 2024 05:07am
Quote (MrStyle @ 12 Apr 2024 12:58)
I don't like seeing overpriced stuff really but it's like a contract between all the players or no rules at all. There is no middle way

For example ppl want 350-400fg per 3/20/20 which real value is 150-200fg and 2k fg for 20life/10-20 cold dmg which real value is 350-500fg and if we have to be exact you are responsible for that increase by overpaying for those

Both overpricing and overpayment destroys the market, because for example if I want to buy 3/20/20 i have to pay double price atm and 4x price for 10-20 , that will effect the price I sell my items for because otherwise I won't be able to afford (Normal ppl case for example)

So the only way is to add a priceguide for all items which all ppl agree to use imo

i can understand the way of thinking, like if this this is xx k Bugbelt must be 200k. ppls been tryn this logic since ages.

but a market its not free in general too make there prices, everywhere u got some rules and limits u have too deal with.
big concern give u a reseller price that u cant stretch like u want, thats how market goin.
my eng may too bad too explain this real right but maybe u got me (cba translator sry mate xD)

else im not auto toxic, we both can also talk normally without bad emotions or not

the ppls wich earn toxic comments from me deserved them for past things happend.
so i wont stay polite too them after all and tellin straight my mind without makeup.

the aow items are anyway out of logical prices, but thats my fault too and probly paranoides..
like i said in past i was never care about op deals, but atm its killing everything
Apr 12 2024 05:10am
and all end im holding myself a bulk of items
too fight against higher prices is even a lost for my self..

but i prefer too have the game then 50euro more in my pocket .
Apr 12 2024 05:39am
Quote (Lyca @ Apr 12 2024 02:10pm)
and all end im holding myself a bulk of items
too fight against higher prices is even a lost for my self..

but i prefer too have the game then 50euro more in my pocket .

Yeah seems we sorted almost all d2jsp sc nl is all about

If we all don't start real actions, it could become even worse

This post was edited by MrStyle on Apr 12 2024 05:39am
Gold: 5,875.00
Apr 12 2024 05:45am
Quote (Lyca @ Apr 12 2024 11:07am)
i can understand the way of thinking, like if this this is xx k Bugbelt must be 200k. ppls been tryn this logic since ages.

but a market its not free in general too make there prices, everywhere u got some rules and limits u have too deal with.
big concern give u a reseller price that u cant stretch like u want, thats how market goin.
my eng may too bad too explain this real right but maybe u got me (cba translator sry mate xD)

else im not auto toxic, we both can also talk normally without bad emotions or not

the ppls wich earn toxic comments from me deserved them for past things happend.
so i wont stay polite too them after all and tellin straight my mind without makeup.

the aow items are anyway out of logical prices, but thats my fault too and probly paranoides..
like i said in past i was never care about op deals, but atm its killing everything

your english is fine, this is europe, it is nobodies primary language other then the british and lets be real they can barely speak it
a market is by nature neutral, inflating prices has consequences in certain aspects, f.e. no new "player" is going to enter an inflated market if he has a brain, The end. I had a pm telling me to buy some inflated stuff before it sells.. Lol..
there is no such thing as a "real value" of anything, there is only consensus or a direct/undirect connection to an economy
feel like this was discussed in another topic.. if you have no new people coming in, the bubble will eventually burst since you'll run out of people buying the overpriced stuff and all you have is some deluded people who at some point will try to sell their items and realize there is no one left to buy
Someone will hold the bag, this is what happens with all tops in all markets
tl/dr: deluded people are the easiest people to make money from, think about it.

264fg @ the helm since I don't like the jewels not matching to stay on topic
Gold: 596,516.00
Apr 12 2024 06:03am
Its a real random helme with bad jools inside.

Worth less than 10k for sure, but ofc akq is allowed to ask for any price he wants, he lost 400k to taka and obviously need some cash back.

Maybe someone helps him out.
Apr 12 2024 06:17am
Quote (Manartoth @ 12 Apr 2024 14:03)
Its a real random helme with bad jools inside.

Worth less than 10k for sure, but ofc akq is allowed to ask for any price he wants, he lost 400k to taka and obviously need some cash back.

Maybe someone helps him out.

lmfao xD

Quote (tunglidid @ 12 Apr 2024 13:45)
your english is fine, this is europe, it is nobodies primary language other then the british and lets be real they can barely speak it
a market is by nature neutral, inflating prices has consequences in certain aspects, f.e. no new "player" is going to enter an inflated market if he has a brain, The end. I had a pm telling me to buy some inflated stuff before it sells.. Lol..
^MrStyle there is no such thing as a "real value" of anything, there is only consensus or a direct/undirect connection to an economy
feel like this was discussed in another topic.. if you have no new people coming in, the bubble will eventually burst since you'll run out of people buying the overpriced stuff and all you have is some deluded people who at some point will try to sell their items and realize there is no one left to buy
Someone will hold the bag, this is what happens with all tops in all markets
tl/dr: deluded people are the easiest people to make money from, think about it.

264fg @ the helm since I don't like the jewels not matching to stay on topic

well spoken nothing too add
Go Back To Softcore Europe 2018+ Topic List
Prev1678910Next
Closed New Topic