d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Help Me To Build Pvp Foh Pala > D2:R
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,938.00
Mar 13 2024 05:58am
:thumbsup: Hello guys! I would need some advice on how to create a FOH paladin from PvP, items, inventory and skills, thanks in advance to those who will answer :thumbsup:
Gold: 50.00
Mar 13 2024 11:28am
reverse v/t, infinity charger, griz set foh, foh/hammer. what else do you want to do foh pvp only has to max 2 skills.

there is a griz set foh pally guide in the stickies.

a vt that focuses on foh would be the best dueler probably. i think the fcr bp you want to hit is 39 so 1 fcr ring with a spirit. you might want to just use 2 spirits idk for sure. you want to go with a pb grief for speed, so you don't have to use fan to smite.

idk how to make a foh/hammer they are good pvp chars though might be guide in the stickies.

infinity charger only exists in my mind so it might be horrible.
Gold: 9,938.00
Mar 13 2024 11:44am
Quote (L8knightResurrected @ Mar 13 2024 06:28pm)
reverse v/t, infinity charger, griz set foh, foh/hammer. what else do you want to do foh pvp only has to max 2 skills.

there is a griz set foh pally guide in the stickies.

a vt that focuses on foh would be the best dueler probably. i think the fcr bp you want to hit is 39 so 1 fcr ring with a spirit. you might want to just use 2 spirits idk for sure. you want to go with a pb grief for speed, so you don't have to use fan to smite.

idk how to make a foh/hammer they are good pvp chars though might be guide in the stickies.

infinity charger only exists in my mind so it might be horrible.

Thx mate
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll