d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > New Builds I've Never Tried Highly Reccomended > D2:R
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.98
Mar 11 2024 08:46am
Never played a nova sorc made one this ladder...had a good time but was way to squishy for me personally...

Decided to then make a fire druid which was much better but clear speed just didn't do it for me

The one I'm trying now is a perfect fit!! The demonslayer bow enchant sorc...absolutely shreds tanks good clear speed and pretty high damage. Overall not too speedy and it was easy to respec into. If yall havnt ever played this build I highly recommend it.
Gold: 1,853.60
Mar 15 2024 05:57am
Quote (rawkjawk2021 @ Mar 11 2024 11:46pm)
Never played a nova sorc made one this ladder...had a good time but was way to squishy for me personally...

Decided to then make a fire druid which was much better but clear speed just didn't do it for me

The one I'm trying now is a perfect fit!! The demonslayer bow enchant sorc...absolutely shreds tanks good clear speed and pretty high damage. Overall not too speedy and it was easy to respec into. If yall havnt ever played this build I highly recommend it.

I will try it some day
Gold: 4,080.00
Warn: 20%
Mar 15 2024 07:30am
Quote (rawkjawk2021 @ Mar 11 2024 03:46pm)

nova sorc, squishy? nova sorcs are unkillable. did you not max telekinesis and es?

but yeah, bow sorcs are pretty good
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll