Service
> Noxo Accepting To Level Csankovszky Osrs Account
Prev1567
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 200.00
Mar 25 2024 11:23am
Quote (Aarone1 @ Mar 25 2024 05:19pm)
^Night_walker3 ^Dbuffed

Probably not my place, Apologies for that. I'm staying out of this drama but I'd like to say 2 things;

1) ^Night_Walker3 helped me out. As far as memory goes, he never tried putting me down, I think at the absolute most it was something like "You wouldn't do a job on a new account", to which I said I would, he offered a job, i did it, my reputation went up.

2) I've not been here long enough to know your issues or w/e is going on, but the focus here should be on Noxo / Bucs12 shouldn't it?

Yup exactly :)

he has nothing to insult me over other than the fact we was allowed to use our teams when I first joined, rules changed and I voided all concept of them being involved (although they can still be involved if they make a profile here etc, but hwy would you want to if they just get harassed*)

Again, you think it's also one sided , terms are terms. Valid report, we're both under the same agreement, you are owed nothing buddy. I told you i'd accept the fate because there is nothing to hide, other than the fact you think my team are apparently vennies despite being already debunked many of times. Again, picking at straws for baseless beef because you want to be a problem and don't want to accept a false report ban :)
Gold: 200.00
Mar 25 2024 11:25am
Quote (Night_walker3 @ Mar 25 2024 05:20pm)
Based on my quote from you above, I have within 24 hours to make a “valid” scam report, which will be done. And based on me producing a “valid” scam report questioning your rule breaking, you owe me $5K USD in FG equivalent.

I haven't broken any rules though, if I did you would of reported me for said service rules way before now. I don't accept jobs here very often, and have mainly been focused on wow as of late. You and Svwhatever saying about me referring too, when he joined before me?

Seems like theres more holes in your stories you like to conjure up than a block of the finest cheese.

Edit - sorry you would have also reported me for "said scamming" which isn't even why I was on a small break offsite :) Old news again. Get making this report already, we're waiting.

This post was edited by Dbuffed on Mar 25 2024 11:26am
Gold: 5,000.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 25 2024 11:36am
Yoooooooooo whattt up dawwwggg i see you lurking!
Gold: 0.00
Mar 25 2024 11:38am
Quote (Weatherby @ 25 Mar 2024 13:36)
Yoooooooooo ^Udsuna whattt up dawwwggg i see you lurking!

:rofl:

Close this weird thread
Go Back To Old School RS Trading Topic List
Prev1567
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check