d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > How Does Ww Barb Win Smiters In High End Dueling? > D2:R
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,110.00
Mar 13 2024 05:18am
Quote (EuroPolita @ Mar 10 2024 09:05pm)
maybe for D2r ,

but this is not the case for D2Lod, I can assure you of that

BA has hidden range bonus that gives barb longer range
(its like BA 3, actually is 4) i been call cheater & hacker by people who dont know any better.
whether this is a bug or a hidden feature i cant tell,
(i heard D2R fixed alot of bugs, so probably not working as in d2lod, but dno i cant really answer this since i have not played D2R)

1 theory is that hitbox for WW attacks are 5 subtile,

compared to all other melee attacks
(which only registers a hit if the range of the attacker reaches the Center sub-tile of the target)

In D2Lod (Eu-realm) exile is GM on smiter and i still beat there ass

The hardest smiter to duel are the ones with 40k+defens and up, but definitely not impossible, actually really fun duels and long lasting

D2r «fix» all the stuff that made d2lod great ^^

All new games are mostly shit moneygrabbers.
Look at cod. Discusting by now. EOMM. If you dont buy bundle you have up to 1300% lower damage than enemy, and enemy hitbox is as small as midget stick people, meanwhile ur hitbox is elephant size. So when you snipe a guy in the hairline he takes no damage, but when enemy miss you with up to 2m its connecting xD they litterally bend the travelpath of my throwing knives by 90 degrea Angle to avoid hitting enemy, or to land in none leathal area. I once was supposed to put a throwing knife in the face of the last enemy in warzone, it hit his head, but it bounced of his head and hit his toe instead xD
Gold: 0.00
Mar 13 2024 05:33am
nice explination of hit areas! thanks'!
Gold: 21,120.00
Mar 13 2024 05:47am
Quote (PiXi31415 @ Mar 11 2024 07:45am)
nah just supporting your point of view. Nataraja posted some melee build with 80dr (stormshield on pala...) a while ago and - well lets say the community didnt really accept that approach :D

Vouch, only worth running 100dr with stormshield dungo coa and shaftstop to negate crushing blow
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll