d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Last Epoch > The Bazaar Is Horrendous
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,250.00
Mar 4 2024 09:42pm
Quote (MildSambal @ Mar 4 2024 09:39pm)
I honestly have no clue what I’m doing with the trade system. That being said I also joined the Bazaar as early as it was available in the leveling process. I am now level 92 and only tier 5 in the favor. So in order to trade for uniques and legendaries I basically need to level to 97+ I’m guessing

Are most exalted items that drop from empowered monoliths worthless? Almost all of the uniques I thought might be worth something are listed tons of pages for 0 or very low gold cost

Well the favor takes forever to get up and needs a rework imo. That being said you can sell any items the favor just limits you from buying things. Exalted items are not worthless at all, just get a couple good rolls, try to lock it in an affix with glyph of despair (not easy) to free up another affix, even rares with 4 sought after well rolled affixes can get you something.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 4 2024 09:46pm
Quote (Grekko @ Mar 4 2024 09:42pm)
Well the favor takes forever to get up and needs a rework imo. That being said you can sell any items the favor just limits you from buying things. Exalted items are not worthless at all, just get a couple good rolls, try to lock it in an affix with glyph of despair (not easy) to free up another affix, even rares with 4 sought after well rolled affixes can get you something.

I have a ton of exalted items farmed from empowered monoliths but honestly don’t know which items have good rolls or not.

Are all set items basically junk? All the ones I looked up were going for 0 on the market

Are most uniques junk that don’t have LP? Even build defining uniques with 1 or 2 LP were being listed at 0 or 10k
Gold: 2,250.00
Mar 4 2024 09:53pm
Quote (MildSambal @ Mar 4 2024 09:46pm)
I have a ton of exalted items farmed from empowered monoliths but honestly don’t know which items have good rolls or not.

Are all set items basically junk? All the ones I looked up were going for 0 on the market

Are most uniques junk that don’t have LP? Even build defining uniques with 1 or 2 LP were being listed at 0 or 10k

Well check the tier level of the items and understand your build and others, could even try to upgrade everything to max and hope you don't brick the item.
99% of set items are garbage, same thing for uniques with less than 2lp, even then it has to be the right uniques.
Gold: 39,154.50
Mar 4 2024 10:23pm
I don't think its as bad as you make MG sound but its just that the rewards for CoF is too lucrative and the items are not char bound but account bound.. Then to top it off, you can switch freely between the 2 factions..

The customization is definitely there for the game but the way the tier items are broken down and stuff makes it not feel as rewarding but you can always filter it out to make the feeling less "Wtf" .. Yes, we were all expecting for cool uniques and sets and weaver will items but crafting legendary takes the cake in so many ways for end game unfortunately

this is still early and live service game, give it some time, hopefully we have a whole year of adding and stuffs to make the game better than now..

D2 was always a great game but popped off and went through the roof when expansion came out..

This post was edited by nyczalex on Mar 4 2024 10:26pm
Go Back To Last Epoch Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll