d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Groups Settings
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 176,228.88
Mar 4 2024 07:17pm
Am I the only one where guild only still lets other people join the game THAT ARENT GUILDIES? I've tried changing this setting in town and in cata and it seems to have a mind of its own.

This post was edited by UEFI on Mar 4 2024 07:18pm
Gold: 7,516.26
Mar 4 2024 07:19pm
Quote (UEFI @ Mar 4 2024 05:17pm)
Am I the only one where guild only still lets other people join the game THAT ARENT GUILDIES? I've tried changing this setting in town and in cata and it seems to have a mind of its own.

+1 had two different people join my group after checking guild only and pressing edit.
Gold: 7,358.01
Mar 4 2024 07:41pm
Why not make it invite only ...squishy invited you to group" :banana:
Gold: 212.00
Mar 4 2024 08:02pm
Maybe someone can shed light on issue transferring items to my guild mate? Trying to send him some gear to help while he builds his own sets.
We both have the block transfer option UNCHECKED, but I keep getting the message that he is blocking incoming guild transfers.

He has sent me screenshot showing it is unchecked, mine for sure is. We have valid vault days, adequate slots for the items, etc.

Is there minimum time he needs to be a guild mate, or is there an issue with the check-boxes here also like in your original post, not receiving our input?
Mar 4 2024 08:05pm
Quote (Epiphany @ Mar 4 2024 09:02pm)
Maybe someone can shed light on issue transferring items to my guild mate? Trying to send him some gear to help while he builds his own sets.
We both have the block transfer option UNCHECKED, but I keep getting the message that he is blocking incoming guild transfers.

He has sent me screenshot showing it is unchecked, mine for sure is. We have valid vault days, adequate slots for the items, etc.

Is there minimum time he needs to be a guild mate, or is there an issue with the check-boxes here also like in your original post, not receiving our input?

how many guild transfer days left?
My guilds transfer days for reference
Gold: 7,358.01
Mar 4 2024 08:06pm
Quote (Epiphany @ Mar 4 2024 06:02pm)

maybe he is trolling you ? or you got the numbers wrong.. or you just saying that and scamming him ? Seems these are more likely then a glitch .. but if none of those are the answer see if another guildy can transfer to him?
Gold: 212.00
Mar 4 2024 08:07pm
Quote (UEFI @ Mar 4 2024 09:05pm)
how many guild transfer days left?
My guilds transfer days for reference
https://i.imgur.com/L2zhIfA.png

11 days remaining, and we both have more than enough slots available to hold the item both in inventory and vault too!

Quote (doomchaser @ Mar 4 2024 09:06pm)
maybe he is trolling you ? or you got the numbers wrong.. or you just saying that and scamming him ? Seems these are more likely then a glitch .. but if none of those are the answer see if another guildy can transfer to him?

numbers are correct tried multiple times then went to his profile specifically to get it, still not working
I don't think he is trolling me - what would be the point, nor is it a scam, he is getting my items to use for free at no cost, I just cant send them lol

direct from my LS log:
21:19 Error: That user is blocking item transfers.

--

Quote (UEFI @ Mar 4 2024 09:13pm)
They have vault transfers blocked then. Have them clear cache and cookies in browser, see if the same issue occurs.

trying this next, thank you, will post back if still having the issue

e/

unfortunately clearing cache/cookies/using new browsers, nothing fixed it so far :(
either my guildmate is truly trolling me, hoping this isnt the case - or possibly and actual bug with my guild?

This post was edited by Epiphany on Mar 4 2024 09:05pm
Mar 4 2024 08:13pm
Quote (Epiphany @ Mar 4 2024 09:07pm)
11 days remaining, and we both have more than enough slots available to hold the item both in inventory and vault too!

^doomchaser numbers are correct tried multiple times then went to his profile specifically to get it, still not working
I don't think he is trolling me - what would be the point, nor is it a scam, he is getting my items to use for free at no cost, I just cant send them lol

They have vault transfers blocked then. Have them clear cache and cookies in browser, see if the same issue occurs.

This post was edited by UEFI on Mar 4 2024 08:14pm
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll