d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Hearthstone > Bg Questions (help)
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 690.00
Mar 4 2024 09:19am
so i hit 4500 and just started playing bg this season, season 6.

i was working Quillboar and Beast and then a third Murloc in that order of importance.

now im getting stalled win one lose one.

i see people by the time i hit round 12 having full golden beast comps or crazy high bean counters.

My question is am i doing something wrong am i refreshing too much looking for specific cards should i take off spec combos until the cards present themselves and hold.

if anyone could give me some tips and tricks that would be greatly appreciated.

Gold: 95.00
Warn: 20%
Mar 4 2024 11:04am
Hey there!

So sometimes forcing an archetype can really come back to bite you in the ass. I usually don't decide what I'm going (unless I have a specific hero that comps well with specific archetypes) until after I receive the quest at hand. The shop will tend to offer you more of one type of minion than the other and it's important to capitalize on that.

Example: I had Chenvaala, which normally means that you would go elementals but ended up going Naga instead because of my quest and just capitalized on getting to tier 6 via elementals then went Naga.

Just play what's given to you and do your best to try and not force a specific strategy and your survivability will increase.

As far as the dude getting turn 12 golden beasts, it may have just fallen into his lap

Link in my signature for more discussion if interested :)
Gold: 690.00
Mar 5 2024 01:47pm
Quote (woo @ Mar 4 2024 09:04am)
Hey there!

So sometimes forcing an archetype can really come back to bite you in the ass. I usually don't decide what I'm going (unless I have a specific hero that comps well with specific archetypes) until after I receive the quest at hand. The shop will tend to offer you more of one type of minion than the other and it's important to capitalize on that.

Example: I had Chenvaala, which normally means that you would go elementals but ended up going Naga instead because of my quest and just capitalized on getting to tier 6 via elementals then went Naga.

https://i.gyazo.com/621976cb94345926e9ce8e418187dec1.png

Just play what's given to you and do your best to try and not force a specific strategy and your survivability will increase.

As far as the dude getting turn 12 golden beasts, it may have just fallen into his lap

Link in my signature for more discussion if interested :)

ty friend that's good advice ill have to start playing that way and see how i fair
Gold: 95.00
Warn: 20%
Mar 5 2024 02:56pm
Quote (DWK55 @ 5 Mar 2024 13:47)
ty friend that's good advice ill have to start playing that way and see how i fair

No problem man, and don't get discouraged. The game can be a slog
Go Back To Hearthstone Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll