ISO
> Iso Gshaft 188ed 924def > Non-Ladder
Prev12
Closed New Topic
Gold: 81.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 29 2024 02:11am
Quote (samphuzad @ Feb 29 2024 09:09pm)
LOL MAD.... I'm entertained that you think you can drop your item in game and get it picked up by a rando. and call it a scam... its not like he told you to drop it to trade or anything. you dropped it to xfer it..
and that rando claimed to be Boogaloo and you ate it up... cracks me up

Had you had a 1 of 1, irreplaceable 08 item taken from you and someone stated a Jsp user ingame, I suspect you would have also posted an s/a which was an accusation (innocent until proven guilty, by determination of jsp meds) including any evidence you could scrape up to the best of your ability. This would be in the interest of seeking justice after having something rather unpleasant happen to you.
Gold: 63,532.65
Feb 29 2024 02:28am
Quote (dbutiki @ Feb 29 2024 12:11am)
Had you had a 1 of 1, irreplaceable 08 item taken from you and someone stated a Jsp user ingame, I suspect you would have also posted an s/a which was an accusation (innocent until proven guilty, by determination of jsp meds) including any evidence you could scrape up to the best of your ability. This would be in the interest of seeking justice after having something rather unpleasant happen to you.

i got my whole account stolen from me by TW HACKERS i lost way more valuable stuff then that shaft.. I did open SA and mods didn't do shit...kind of sad that my investment was taken from me and i did take that to the CHIN big time.
and i totally understand that your opening a SA on it, but only thing that's irritating me is that your evidence is trash. Some rando that took your item off the ground and refused to give it back and prolly goes on jsp sees first name on the site and claims to be him
and you believe it. and you start blaming that person is not right.

im not here to bash you or anything like that.. im just expressing my opinion
Feb 29 2024 02:29am
Quote (samphuzad @ Feb 29 2024 09:28pm)
i got my whole account stolen from me by TW HACKERS i lost way more valuable stuff then that shaft.. I did open SA and mods didn't do shit...kind of sad that my investment was taken from me and i did take that to the CHIN big time.
and i totally understand that your opening a SA on it, but only thing that's irritating me is that your evidence is trash. Some rando that took your item off the ground and refused to give it back and prolly goes on jsp sees first name on the site and claims to be him
and you believe it. and you start blaming that person is not right.

im not here to bash you or anything like that.. im just expressing my opinion

How the jsp process works is you post an sa with the best evidence you have, then mods decide. spamming here about a s/a gets both of us in trouble and isn't following due process. GL

This post was edited by dbutiki on Feb 29 2024 02:29am
Gold: 31,614.00
Feb 29 2024 03:01am
If anyone is curious I’m the hero who found it
Feb 29 2024 03:03am
Quote (Yannzilla @ Feb 29 2024 10:01pm)
If anyone is curious I’m the hero who found it

:wub:
Go Back To Softcore USEast 2018+ Topic List
Prev12