d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Old School RS Trading >
Service
> Night Walker Services V212 Or Something
12310Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 15,890.69
Feb 26 2024 07:46pm
I am offering skill training in both active and afk skills. Below are a list of combat and other skills I'm willing to do and how I can do them.
These are all hand done by me!

Combat skills

NMZ training: Str, attack, def, range

Range and Mage training I can do for way faster experience gains in MM2 tunnels (must be at this point in the quest or done)

Other skills:
Agility on roof tops collecting all marks of grace
Wood Cutting
Hunter - maniacal monkeys / Salamanders
Cooking

Questing:
I do them all but prefer to do the "harder ones" like DS2 as an example.

I DO NOT DO:
RC/thieving/ mining (Unless lvl 92+ for amethyst) I also don't build accounts from scratch unless you pay me a disgusting overpay for it.

PM's are open.
I accept payment in FG.

Done a ton of jobs for people, and my completion time is typically always done earlier than agreed.

This post was edited by Night_walker3 on Feb 26 2024 10:15pm
Gold: 153.69
Feb 26 2024 09:05pm
66-70 agility
Pm me please
Gold: 133.85
Feb 26 2024 09:57pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Ooh good job, nice to hear that you have some new handwritten scripts again.
It's a shame that you don't have a Herbiboar script yet, if you do let me know and I'm interested in about 5000 Herbi's.
Also please let me know how much you are asking per 100 Herbiboar.
If your script is good enough you could do about 1500 Herbiboar per day? Otherwise I'm not interested and you have to make some adjustments.

I'd love to hear from you, I'm very interested.
Feb 26 2024 10:00pm
Quote (Thewalls @ Feb 26 2024 09:57pm)
Ooh good job, nice to hear that you have some new handwritten scripts again.
It's a shame that you don't have a Herbiboar script yet, if you do let me know and I'm interested in about 5000 Herbi's.
Also please let me know how much you are asking per 100 Herbiboar.
If your script is good enough you could do about 1500 Herbiboar per day? Otherwise I'm not interested and you have to make some adjustments.

I'd love to hear from you, I'm very interested.

literally wtf is herbiboar script? lol happy to literally screen share that I've never even googled that. never heard of it. its so funny seeing you multi's and scammers try to spam a legit community member. Keep on doing you buddy.
Feb 26 2024 10:03pm
Quote (Night_walker3 @ Feb 27 2024 05:00am)
literally wtf is herbiboar script? lol happy to literally screen share that I've never even googled that. never heard of it. its so funny seeing you multi's and scammers try to spam a legit community member. Keep on doing you buddy.

It's quite strange that you call yourself legit, shouldn't other people do that about you?
"Doubling money, I'm legit"
But keep up the good work with your scripts, Jagex has tightened up its anti-cheat, I thought I'd let you know.
You talk so much about multi's scammers and bots, I'm sure you have more on your plate than you mention.
It looks like there is a scratch on the record and it will stick around for a few weeks.
Doesn't sound bad, but there is definitely room for improvement. I can make a remix of it for you if you're interested.
Feb 26 2024 10:05pm
Quote (Thewalls @ Feb 26 2024 10:03pm)
It's quite strange that you call yourself legit, shouldn't other people do that about you?
"Doubling money, I'm legit"
But keep up the good work with your scripts, Jagex has tightened up its anti-cheat, I thought I'd let you know.
You talk so much about multi's scammers and bots, I'm sure you have more on your plate than you mention.
It looks like there is a scratch on the record and it will stick around for a few weeks.
Doesn't sound bad, but there is definitely room for improvement. I can make a remix of it for you if you're interested.

you think I'm a doubling money bot? lololol also plenty of people would easily vouch my hours and hours and hours of work I done for them. Also post in my thread again and you will be warned/reported. Stop spamming little child.
Feb 26 2024 10:08pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Night_walker3 @ Feb 27 2024 05:05am)
you think I'm a doubling money bot? lololol also plenty of people would easily vouch my hours and hours and hours of work I done for them. Also post in my thread again and you will be warned/reported. Stop spamming little child.

Why are you reacting so unkindly to me when I am actually interested in your service?
I try to negotiate with you nicely, and then you suddenly give me a response like this?
And by the way, I think you are the king of off-topic posts and an emperor in closing other people's trade topics where you have no business if you are not interested.
Secondly, you are not supposed to respond to off-topic posts as you do to stay at the top of the list, then you are spamming just as much as the others.

But back on topic, what does that 5000 Herbiboar cost now?
I can pay in fg as described in your topic.
Feb 26 2024 10:11pm
Quote (Thewalls @ Feb 26 2024 10:08pm)
Why are you reacting so unkindly to me when I am actually interested in your service?
I try to negotiate with you nicely, and then you suddenly give me a response like this?
And by the way, I think you are the king of off-topic posts and an emperor in closing other people's trade topics where you have no business if you are not interested.
Secondly, you are not supposed to respond to off-topic posts as you do to stay at the top of the list, then you are spamming just as much as the others.

But back on topic, what does that 5000 Herbiboar cost now?
I can pay in fg as described in your topic.

you have yet to ask for a service, that is considered spam. and you can clearly read, I don't do herby, So you can keep spamming and keep getting reported and enjoy your warn % go up proving you're even more untrustworthy. So long multi/botter/scammer
Feb 26 2024 10:19pm
Quote (sexycatsmeow @ Feb 26 2024 09:05pm)
66-70 agility
Pm me please

PM'd
Gold: 0.00
Feb 27 2024 04:34am
58-70 agility

pm me
Go Back To Old School RS Trading Topic List
12310Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check