d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Nfl Draft
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,771.41
Mar 8 2024 04:42am
Quote (Superfly_B @ Mar 3 2024 08:33pm)
hook em baby :hail:

and Caleb Williams geez just get this draft over with so I can stop hearing about him idc about his success but it's all speculation like gotta see A where he goes and B if he's gonna get coached into the ground or what, plus his dad is saying he doesn't want a rookie contract he wants big bucks coming in/heard he wanted a share of ownership for whatever team signs him dude you might not even be good in the NFL seen lots or talent drop off

Lololol there’s no credible source stating this is true man y’all falling for the media BS.

Same with him wanting part ownership of a team and all that BS. They asked him this at the combine and he laughed and said “anything about me will just be posted for clicks with no truth or proof” aka none of that is true.
Gold: 100.70
Mar 8 2024 03:17pm
Quote (4killer7 @ Mar 8 2024 04:42am)
Lololol there’s no credible source stating this is true man y’all falling for the media BS.

Same with him wanting part ownership of a team and all that BS. They asked him this at the combine and he laughed and said “anything about me will just be posted for clicks with no truth or proof” aka none of that is true.

Idk. I would vehemently deny anything that wasn't true. That's exactly what I would say had I said some bullshit like that and regretted it
Mar 8 2024 04:10pm
Quote (cjyogi @ Mar 8 2024 04:17pm)
Idk. I would vehemently deny anything that wasn't true. That's exactly what I would say had I said some bullshit like that and regretted it

lol he denied it and there isn't a single credible source saying he said it.... believe what you want dude but it's just BS at the end of the day.

Not even allowed to 1) break the rookie contract scale it's in the NFLPA agreement and 2) you or your family members can't have any part ownership of the team legally. So neither of these statements that have come out are even possible.

It's a dumb take
Gold: 2,750.00
Mar 9 2024 12:02pm
Quote (4killer7 @ Mar 8 2024 05:10pm)
lol he denied it and there isn't a single credible source saying he said it.... believe what you want dude but it's just BS at the end of the day.

Not even allowed to 1) break the rookie contract scale it's in the NFLPA agreement and 2) you or your family members can't have any part ownership of the team legally. So neither of these statements that have come out are even possible.

It's a dumb take

well he didn’t throw at the combine. won’t release medical records. im just saying he’s either trying to generate some publicity or he thinks rules don’t apply to him/he’s valuable enough he doesn’t have to prove his worth. it’s just like cmon man do what people do why you gotta be so against the grain

*and what I was saying im tired of all the articles/fake news about him. I just see his smirky face in USC colors and just keep seeing articles about him. true or not im just tired of hearing about him

This post was edited by Superfly_B on Mar 9 2024 12:16pm
Mar 9 2024 03:45pm
Quote (Superfly_B @ Mar 9 2024 01:02pm)
well he didn’t throw at the combine. won’t release medical records. im just saying he’s either trying to generate some publicity or he thinks rules don’t apply to him/he’s valuable enough he doesn’t have to prove his worth. it’s just like cmon man do what people do why you gotta be so against the grain

*and what I was saying im tired of all the articles/fake news about him. I just see his smirky face in USC colors and just keep seeing articles about him. true or not im just tired of hearing about him

That’s fair you have prospect fatigue, i mean he’s the best in the draft so you’re going to hear about him nonstop. Also Drake Maye and Jaden Daniels also didn’t do medicals or throw at the combine so why is there no hate towards them?

He interviewed and he told reporters he will do medicals at his proday and will work out and throw for individual team workouts.

All the hate towards him is just dumb though and based off fake reports about the guy.
Gold: 2,750.00
Mar 9 2024 09:27pm
Quote (4killer7 @ Mar 9 2024 04:45pm)
That’s fair you have prospect fatigue, i mean he’s the best in the draft so you’re going to hear about him nonstop. Also Drake Maye and Jaden Daniels also didn’t do medicals or throw at the combine so why is there no hate towards them?

He interviewed and he told reporters he will do medicals at his proday and will work out and throw for individual team workouts.

All the hate towards him is just dumb though and based off fake reports about the guy.

prospect fatigue. I like saying that (even if im just old and cynical)
Gold: 97,324.12
Mar 23 2024 03:08am
Quote (Emp_Mirage @ Mar 1 2024 02:56pm)
every analyst says lions will take a CB--which means they absolutely will not be taking a CB.

my guess is maybe OL?

Definitely running back
Gold: 7,984.47
Mar 23 2024 07:22am
Quote (ZeaLORDeaL @ Mar 23 2024 02:08am)
Definitely running back

:rofl:
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll