d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Biden Received Millions From China
Prev178910Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 8 2024 06:30am
Quote (Sioux @ Jan 7 2024 10:19pm)
If you show up at a rally full of neo-nazi's and don't say hey man this isn't my scene and bounce ASAP, you might be a neo-nazi yourself.

If you show up at a riot full of leftist extremist arsonist thugs and don’t say hey man this isn’t my scene and leave immediately, you might be a leftist extremist arsonist thug yourself. Said none of you ever even once during the BLM riots.

Regular people at a rally where white supremacists show up, every single person there is a white supremacist and the entire rally revolves around them.
Black Lives Matter cackling lunatics burn down entire neighborhoods, peaceful protests, a few bad apples, antifa isn’t real, you are just a racist, these people are marching for peace while burning city blocks to the dirt.

:rofl: these people literally mean nothing when they say things just read their words.
Gold: 260.11
Jan 8 2024 08:24am
Quote (YeeHaw @ Jan 8 2024 06:30am)
If you show up at a riot full of leftist extremist arsonist thugs and don’t say hey man this isn’t my scene and leave immediately, you might be a leftist extremist arsonist thug yourself. Said none of you ever even once during the BLM riots.

Regular people at a rally where white supremacists show up, every single person there is a white supremacist and the entire rally revolves around them.
Black Lives Matter cackling lunatics burn down entire neighborhoods, peaceful protests, a few bad apples, antifa isn’t real, you are just a racist, these people are marching for peace while burning city blocks to the dirt.

:rofl: these people literally mean nothing when they say things just read their words.

The first day of the rally was literally a neo nazi rally with people like Richard Spencer as speakers. Hard to not he a neo nazi at that rally
Gold: 22,189.49
Jan 8 2024 09:52am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 8 2024 08:24am)
The first day of the rally was literally a neo nazi rally with people like Richard Spencer as speakers. Hard to not he a neo nazi at that rally

And the day of the actual rally was a bunch of average non-nazi folks protesting about a statue being removed, which the neonazis had tried to co-opt by showing up the day before.
And Trump was very specific about condemning the neonazis, making a point of specifying that he was condemning them and saying the other, real rally had very fine folks at this.

This is in contrast to the Biden administration, who found the last group of actual Nazis in power left on the planet and sent them heavy weaponry, aircraft, artillery, logistical support and ammunition.
Biden spent years propping up these actual Nazis even as they committed war crimes with US supplied weapons, even engaging in overt perfidy to get POW Nazis released in exchanges with a guarantee they wouldn't rejoin the fighting, only to have them do just that.

So again, as long as official US policy under Biden involved allying with actual swastika-brandishing, SS-tattooed Nazis with an organizational history that goes right back to being folded into the WW2 third reich and committing atrocities on Hitler's behalf, I cannot ever in the next 100 years have you bring up nonsense about "not condemning neo-nazis hard enough". Trump only said he totally condemns neo-nazis and repudiates them and wants nothing to do with them, and that wasn't enough? But Biden actually allied with neonazis and is using them to fight a proxy war? Lmao
Gold: 48,435.00
Jan 8 2024 10:17am
Quote (Goomshill @ 8 Jan 2024 23:52)
And the day of the actual rally was a bunch of average non-nazi folks protesting about a statue being removed, which the neonazis had tried to co-opt by showing up the day before.
And Trump was very specific about condemning the neonazis, making a point of specifying that he was condemning them and saying the other, real rally had very fine folks at this.

This is in contrast to the Biden administration, who found the last group of actual Nazis in power left on the planet and sent them heavy weaponry, aircraft, artillery, logistical support and ammunition.
Biden spent years propping up these actual Nazis even as they committed war crimes with US supplied weapons, even engaging in overt perfidy to get POW Nazis released in exchanges with a guarantee they wouldn't rejoin the fighting, only to have them do just that.

So again, as long as official US policy under Biden involved allying with actual swastika-brandishing, SS-tattooed Nazis with an organizational history that goes right back to being folded into the WW2 third reich and committing atrocities on Hitler's behalf, I cannot ever in the next 100 years have you bring up nonsense about "not condemning neo-nazis hard enough". Trump only said he totally condemns neo-nazis and repudiates them and wants nothing to do with them, and that wasn't enough? But Biden actually allied with neonazis and is using them to fight a proxy war? Lmao

Gonna be weird when these Neo Nazis target Jews in the future, just like the fundamentalist Islamic freedom fighters who fought on the US side and return the two towers a favor. The Daesh freedom fighters fighting Saddam and Assad alongside US troops who will suicide bomb EU or US Citizens without hesitation.

Long story short, replacing a Single Dictator with a Bunch of Fundamental Religious Dictators who are hell bent on destroying the West isn't such a great idea.
Gold: 550.00
Jan 8 2024 11:38am
Quote (YeeHaw @ Jan 8 2024 04:30am)

What % of Black Lives Matter protests resulted in the burning and looting you all are constantly screeching about? I'll wait.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 8 2024 12:20pm
Quote (Sioux @ Jan 8 2024 11:38am)
What % of Black Lives Matter protests resulted in the burning and looting you all are constantly screeching about? I'll wait.

I’m sure you have a scientific study proving me wrong :rofl:

You get my point though I am sure.

This post was edited by YeeHaw on Jan 8 2024 12:21pm
Gold: 2,955.95
Jan 8 2024 12:55pm
Quote (Sioux @ Jan 8 2024 09:38am)

what percent was it?

Quote (YeeHaw @ Jan 8 2024 04:30am)

remember when trump would disavow white supremacy? and the fraud lefties would keep lying about it. look at the woman at the start of the vid. she smiling cause she thinks its funny. trump gona disavow again and she gona go and report that he wont. how many lefties are like that? lielielie and think its funny?
38 Times President Trump Has Condemned Racism and White Supremacy
Gold: 16,514.00
Jan 8 2024 01:22pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 8 2024 07:52am)

for being the self-proclaimed "Patriot of PaRD", you sure do love going to bat for Putin. whats up with that?

This post was edited by gnarjay on Jan 8 2024 01:23pm
Gold: 22,189.49
Jan 8 2024 02:06pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Jan 8 2024 01:22pm)
for being the self-proclaimed "Patriot of PaRD", you sure do love going to bat for Putin. whats up with that?

Do you know what "patriot" means? Because it sure doesn't mean shilling for Ukrainian Nazis
Its weird how you keep wanting "patriot" to require support for some country that isn't my own.
Gold: 16,514.00
Jan 8 2024 02:11pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 8 2024 12:06pm)
Do you know what "patriot" means? Because it sure doesn't mean shilling for Ukrainian Nazis
Its weird how you keep wanting "patriot" to require support for some country that isn't my own.

you can not support Ukraine and also not bootlick Putin, they're not mutually exclusive
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev178910Next
Closed New Topic New Poll