d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design >
Poll > Rate My Profile
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4.01
Dec 14 2023 04:31am
Hey,

I make a new profile, using IA + photoshop, im not expert and pro, but is my first profile good. All make by me, using mi mind.

I like the rate from designers in the forum, your honest opinion.

My profile is not perfect, but is a begin. Is elaborated in base to my likes, antichrist, devil tematic etc...

My work during one month for make all, can be long but is honest repeat.

Thx for all guys

Regards.

Critics are welcome.

Dec 14 2023 12:39pm
Hahaha

Two persons vote 1 and 2 points...You should see their corresponding profiles...

No trolls please. I'm looking for people who rate and appreciate the effort, like senior graphic designers.

This is not about what you like or if you like my profile, it is about evaluating the design.

If my profile is so bad, because I have 89 visits in 3 days...LoL, it won't be that bad, honesty please. Not people who are angry with their lives and let them smother things here.

Thanks all

:S
Gold: 16,320.00
Dec 14 2023 01:06pm
Quote (Mhabus @ 14 Dec 2023 12:39)
Hahaha

Two persons vote 1 and 2 points...You should see their corresponding profiles...

No trolls please. I'm looking for people who rate and appreciate the effort, like senior graphic designers.

This is not about what you like or if you like my profile, it is about evaluating the design.

If my profile is so bad, because I have 89 visits in 3 days...LoL, it won't be that bad, honesty please. Not people who are angry with their lives and let them smother things here.

Thanks all

:S

Debes darte cuenta de que algunas personas pueden creer que no es muy bueno.
Creo que lo hiciste decentemente, pero necesitas mucho trabajo. Sin embargo, me gusta mucho el tema que elegiste.
Tienes buen ojo para empezar...
Pero no veo el sentido de hablar mal de los otros perfiles. Personalmente, ni siquiera tengo un perfil personalizado.

This post was edited by IchBinDaddy on Dec 14 2023 01:07pm
Dec 14 2023 02:14pm
Quote (IchBinDaddy @ Dec 14 2023 08:06pm)
Debes darte cuenta de que algunas personas pueden creer que no es muy bueno.
Creo que lo hiciste decentemente, pero necesitas mucho trabajo. Sin embargo, me gusta mucho el tema que elegiste.
Tienes buen ojo para empezar...
Pero no veo el sentido de hablar mal de los otros perfiles. Personalmente, ni siquiera tengo un perfil personalizado.

No hombre no es hablar mal, pero no merezco esa puntuacion con un perfil trabajado, por el esfuerzo. Solo digo que me gustaria ver el perfil o el trabajo de los que me han puntuado asi, por que seguramente no sean ni gente entendida en el tema. Pero bueno cosas mias, no llegara la sangre al rio. Cada uno sabe lo que le cuesta hacer su trabajo. Pero imagenes como las de mi perfil no van a encontrar dos veces en su vida porque son creadas por mi mente y no hay dos iguales. Algo parecido como lo que tengo puede costar entre 10 y 15 k fg todo al completo. Simplemente me sento mal eso. Tampoco quiero entrar en debate, es absurdo.

Gracias por comentar. Yo tambien se que no es muy bueno. Pero es lo que a mi me gusta. La firma parecera una chorrada mal hecha y tradicional pero esta hecha a partir de el unico cuadro pintado por Luca Signorelli sobre el anticristo, unico en el mundo. Que ya tiene merito.

Cada cual con sus gustos...

Un saludo.
Gold: 8,269.05
Dec 16 2023 02:16pm
Best profile, very humble!
Dec 16 2023 02:45pm
Quote (kippesoep @ Dec 16 2023 09:16pm)
Best profile, very humble!

Thx so much buddy for appreciate. Yours nice signature. Im humble person but also like the good. I make a lot of big things in my life but not appreciate for the people, was in the shadow not public, im not a famous and public person but the people meet me know.

Good luck guy and greetings.
Gold: 8,633.37
Trader: Trusted
Dec 17 2023 10:45am
Here’s some feedback for you bro!

First of all, it’s nice to see you are leaning towards a certain style
and theme. But there are still things to consider when proceeding after a theme has been picked. Here are some guidelines:

1. Don’t pick too many fonts in one profile. It’s very distracting for the eye and you lose coherence and context. Also I hate cursive fonts. It doesn’t give a clean finish. Cursive fonts work for smaller texts such as names.

2. Pick a colour scheme and palette. Try to match your banners, profile layout and fonts to maybe 4-5 total colours. Then you can vary within that colour spaces of course. But narrowing it down to one colour set will bring that coherence even further.

3. I appreciate your work with AI and not using AI blatantly “as it is” and the fact that you did something with it. However, I’d try to give it even more of your own touches with FX. You can play around with emissions but using soft glow or screen layers with Gaussian blur. This can be played with on fonts, effects such as fire, eye glow, etc.

4. One good tip is to not be afraid to experiment with layout. Put your YouTube video on top, then on the bottom, then in the middle. Play around with what looks best. You can also plan your profile in a pyramide layout. This means largest icons and texts on the top, and smallest icons text and images on the bottom, so that you get a planned layout.

I voted 7/10 because I can see where you’re going and the effort you put in is well showing. You have some more to do though.

Sorry for delaying the feedback. Good luck bud!

An example on this image is that the text, the banner are two different fonts, and about 6 different colours, and the motive/character is even more colours. And this one differs in colour just far too much from your top banner. Try to make them a “matching set” instead!
Gold: 55.80
Warn: 10%
Dec 17 2023 11:12am
profile quality matches attitude quality, respect!
Dec 17 2023 11:55am
Quote (037 @ Dec 17 2023 05:45pm)
Here’s some feedback for you bro!

First of all, it’s nice to see you are leaning towards a certain style
and theme. But there are still things to consider when proceeding after a theme has been picked. Here are some guidelines:

1. Don’t pick too many fonts in one profile. It’s very distracting for the eye and you lose coherence and context. Also I hate cursive fonts. It doesn’t give a clean finish. Cursive fonts work for smaller texts such as names.

2. Pick a colour scheme and palette. Try to match your banners, profile layout and fonts to maybe 4-5 total colours. Then you can vary within that colour spaces of course. But narrowing it down to one colour set will bring that coherence even further.

3. I appreciate your work with AI and not using AI blatantly “as it is” and the fact that you did something with it. However, I’d try to give it even more of your own touches with FX. You can play around with emissions but using soft glow or screen layers with Gaussian blur. This can be played with on fonts, effects such as fire, eye glow, etc.

4. One good tip is to not be afraid to experiment with layout. Put your YouTube video on top, then on the bottom, then in the middle. Play around with what looks best. You can also plan your profile in a pyramide layout. This means largest icons and texts on the top, and smallest icons text and images on the bottom, so that you get a planned layout.

I voted 7/10 because I can see where you’re going and the effort you put in is well showing. You have some more to do though.

Sorry for delaying the feedback. Good luck bud!

https://imgfz.com/i/KOxDm2V.png

An example on this image is that the text, the banner are two different fonts, and about 6 different colours, and the motive/character is even more colours. And this one differs in colour just far too much from your top banner. Try to make them a “matching set” instead!

Is a begining, i wait you like my profile, not perfect. But is my like. Thx for your expert opinion and honest. Nice score. I valorated your opinion and trust in your opinion. Thank you so much buddy. Regards.
Dec 17 2023 11:56am
Quote (TheReborn_Magi @ Dec 17 2023 06:12pm)
profile quality matches attitude quality, respect!

Thank you so much guy. I put all my effort into trying to make it decent, it's my first time playing with all that.

Regards.
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll