d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Smurfs In This Game
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.27
Nov 12 2023 12:31pm
I'm curious and looking for serious answers if possible. Is there any point in playing this game if you are gold and below? I have came back after a 8 month break and every single normal I play, the enemy team is players who are blantant smurfs. Players who get quadra kills/pentas and mvp for like 50 games in a row. I'm trying to play with a friend who has played like 15 games total of league and we get steam rolled every single game. I've been gold 4 like 5 times in the past but this is just miserable. Yesterday we got rolled by 2 "emerald" players. This morning we tried to have fun and play a normal game and the enemy bot lane was 2 players that are level 50 with an op.gg that is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Getting demoralized right now trying to just have fun in this game.
Gold: 33.00
Nov 12 2023 12:59pm
Maybe just a streak of bad luck
Gold: 1.69
Dec 24 2023 11:29pm
If your new friend wins games cuz hes with you, itll think hes a smurf hence why ur games suck
Gold: 5,248.73
Dec 25 2023 10:12pm
Bro.

Make new accounts or buy them ($5) literally.

Play ranked. Get smashed; end up iron / bronze / silver

And just play for fun in your elo.

You’ll run into smurfs but you’ll also have smurfs. Ask them what you should do and learn if you care to improve.

I boost in silver / gold A LOT and I do rarely see a Smurf on accounts with 50 + games. Maybe 1 every 7-10 games.

Or play arams.

Clearly someone’s normal mmr is higher than the other and you’re getting smashed.

Other option is, just make a new acct and play norms with him. You won’t be against any good players and you can teach him.

Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll