d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > So.. Is This A Community?
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 37,647.97
Oct 12 2023 06:43am
Quote (SADMurd @ Oct 10 2023 04:49am)
Hello, im wondering if anyone got any tips on clans/guilds in d2r, that make runs together either for lvling purposes and mf, i have no idea where to find players

This was posted in the d2r Discussions section and seemed justified. I'm sure a lot of players dislike that section, too... given how many trolls and lack of regulation there is on this website (no offense).

A clear title with a purpose would lead to some growth (more users* somehow, I think I needed to specify this) and a more enticing platform to use. You would only need to state which server you're playing on (may be added as a 'checkbox' option upon creating a topic).

Gold: 176,116.02
Oct 12 2023 07:27pm
I honestly think being in a guild would help find a group, but regardless this would definitely help towards when a new ladder starts if you dont know anyone. Voted Yes.
Oct 12 2023 08:57pm
Quote (UEFI @ Oct 12 2023 09:27pm)
I honestly think being in a guild would help find a group, but regardless this would definitely help towards when a new ladder starts if you dont know anyone. Voted Yes.

11 yes - 0 no
100% rate.

I mean.. yea. Any type of affiliation helps!
The best thing though: is intuitive design and the "impression" (facts help) that the structure is there to support/aid you.
Unlike our governments and institutions, this is an easy fix. Thanks for posting!
Gold: 0.00
Oct 12 2023 09:09pm
Voted yes, because I like the idea. Would be a great add
Gold: 81.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 12 2023 10:13pm
Poll is biased as there is not a no option.. only yes or neutral..

Oct 12 2023 11:31pm
Quote (dbutiki @ Oct 13 2023 12:13am)
Poll is biased as there is not a no option.. only yes or neutral..

The bias comes from selecting this section: "Site suggestions". We're here to improve it (people that aren't trolls) and the generalized purpose of this website would be to facilitate exchanges. Allowing members to enjoy the game more and use the platform more frequently just improves upon that in ways I don't really care to explain, but I'm sure you can grasp that.

Neutrality may not signify Opposition, but someone with a bit of integrity would have to explain why they're against this one and not just indifferent. Some people already have friends, but does that mean others can't have this option? Some people already use other platforms, but... does that mean d2jsp can't become a community? Because, without these other tools... it doesn't really have much going for it aside from catering to trolls and greed. In other words, Yes (+) and Neutral implies (-) and dissolves the notoriously troll-filled website we're using by forcing them out of the shadows. If nobody posts as to why this isn't a good idea... then it's just a matter of the Admins deciding whether or not it should be added.

Thanks for pointing it out and be sure to expand upon your opposition (whoever voted "neutral")
or remain a troll ad vitam aeternam.
Oct 12 2023 11:32pm
Quote (Drael @ Oct 13 2023 06:31pm)
The bias comes from selecting this section: "Site suggestions". We're here to improve it (people that aren't trolls) and the generalized purpose of this website would be to facilitate exchanges. Allowing members to enjoy the game more and use the platform more frequently just improves upon that in ways I don't really care to explain, but I'm sure you can grasp that.

Neutrality may not signify Opposition, but someone with a bit of integrity would have to explain why they're against this one and not just indifferent. Some people already have friends, but does that mean others can't have this option? Some people already use other platforms, but... does that mean d2jsp can't become a community? Because, without these other tools... it doesn't really have much going for it aside from catering to trolls and greed. In other words, Yes (+) and Neutral implies (-) and dissolves the notoriously troll-filled website we're using by forcing them out of the shadows. If nobody posts as to why this isn't a good idea... then it's just a matter of the Admins deciding whether or not it should be added.

Thanks for pointing it out and be sure to expand upon your opposition (whoever voted "neutral")
or remain a troll ad vitam aeternam.

Ok we can assume a democratic process was and is not intended. Noted ty
Oct 12 2023 11:33pm
Quote (dbutiki @ Oct 13 2023 01:32am)
Ok we can assume a democratic process was and is not intended. Noted ty

You are a troll and your near-instantaneous post was reported. Thank you for being a bigot and voting for trump!
Oct 12 2023 11:34pm
Quote (Drael @ Oct 13 2023 06:33pm)
You are a troll and your near-instantaneous post was reported. Thank you for being a bigot and voting for trump!

lol a lot of assumptions
Oct 12 2023 11:35pm
Quote (dbutiki @ Oct 13 2023 01:34am)
lol a lot of assumptions

You didn't fall for my trap.. Oh well :)
At least, you aren't THAT far parted, but you still stand as a troll. Read my reply. Democracy doesn't work because it assumes that people are educated. Anyways... I'm not sure if you stand on the right side of the fence by not addressing the subject and discussing the form.

That would be all from me to you, sir. I called your bluff and you have nothing in your hands! Just a really deep wish that your rhetorics apply, here (I'm not a gambler and you seem to just want to be heard so I'll leave you to it xD).

/Context for those interested (looked at his last posts after his fg went
from 1fg +24k, -13k now back down to 1k fg :lol: At least it's confined)
123456789 Doesnt Wash His Ass in Bar & Pub Games
2 minutes ago
tell me something I don't know
55k Vs 53k Srlw in Bar & Pub Games
8 minutes ago

This post was edited by Drael on Oct 12 2023 11:51pm
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll