d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > Bumping Topics Adjustment
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 305.00
Sep 29 2023 07:40am
Hello. I'm new to the site and I gotta give some feedback from my experience . The bump's are way too drawn out. Currently with ladder going theres one to two minutes on the front page worth of topics, which means if someone comments on Your post, or You bump it, it will dissapear from site in 2 minutes . You then have to wait 4 hours to bump it again.... Can we compromise and say 20 minutes? I think itd be cool to be able to have your topic seen more than 3 times a day . I think big time players who have been on this site for awhile just make fake offers on their posts with their own separate accounts to bump it and not break the rules but I cant say this part for sure . Either way Thanks for Your time and consideration . Love
Gold: 28,985.69
Sep 29 2023 03:04pm
Quote (CleetZ @ Sep 29 2023 08:40am)
Hello. I'm new to the site and I gotta give some feedback from my experience . The bump's are way too drawn out. Currently with ladder going theres one to two minutes on the front page worth of topics, which means if someone comments on Your post, or You bump it, it will dissapear from site in 2 minutes . You then have to wait 4 hours to bump it again.... Can we compromise and say 20 minutes? I think itd be cool to be able to have your topic seen more than 3 times a day . I think big time players who have been on this site for awhile just make fake offers on their posts with their own separate accounts to bump it and not break the rules but I cant say this part for sure . Either way Thanks for Your time and consideration . Love

Have you used the search bar at the top of trading forums?
A lot of people use the search mechanism to find items they are specifically looking for.
This would pull up your created topic for them to view with other selling the same items "tagged" in the post. For instance "Shako" in search will only list Shakos or lists w/Shakos (Unless they use bait tags, which is a problem in its own.)
This alleviates the need for front page exposure and ensures you that anyone looking for your item will find it if it was a relatively new post.
Please add a poll next time.

Voted: No

Also the bolded is strongly against the forum rules and if you know of a multi account you can report your findings here in the Multi-Accusation tool.
https://forums.d2jsp.org/tools.php?a=1

This post was edited by lolkggz on Sep 29 2023 03:10pm
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll