d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Breaking News: Trump Committed Civil Fraud 3.4bil
12363Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,554.00
Sep 27 2023 02:33pm
https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-letitia-james-fraud-lawsuit-1569245a9284427117b8d3ba5da74249
https://www.reuters.com/legal/judge-finds-trump-liable-fraud-new-york-civil-case-2023-09-26/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2023/09/26/trump-committed-fraud-by-inflating-his-assets-judge-rules/

A judge ruled Tuesday thatDonald Trump committed fraud for years while building the real estate empire that catapulted him to fame and the White House, and he ordered some of the former president’s companies removed from his control and dissolved.

Judge Arthur Engoron, ruling in a civil lawsuit brought by New York Attorney General Letitia James, found that Trump and his company deceived banks, insurers and others by massively overvaluing his assets and exaggerating his net worth on paperwork used in making deals and securing loans.

Engoron ordered that some of Trump’s business licenses be rescinded as punishment, making it difficult or impossible for them to do business in New York, and said he would continue to have an independent monitor oversee Trump Organization operations.

All of the firms involved in defending Trump have been sanctioned for this case because they constantly abused the system throughout this case.

Here is an example of what 45th did that was highly illegal:

45th would ask for a loan, he would say I put my apartment against the loan. The apartment is 30,000 sq ft

then when the government would be collecting taxes, 45th would say the exact same apartment is only 10,000 sq ft.

Over 3.4 billion dollars so far has been found that they inflated the values of the companies

Great video on it here:

What this means:

Trump cant do business in NY anymore, he must sell off his businesses and the money goes to the the NY government likely in a fund for victims of crimes in NY, as is done with assets liquidated from fraud cases standard practice..
The name is coming off all the towers, everywhere in NYC, his name is coming down.
Him and his children are barred from owning or operating a business within the state of new York indefinitely.
He will owe the government a lot of fucking money. it originally was 250mil but that doesn't mean it won't go up to billions. the number being thrown around right now is 3.4 billion
court appointed arbiter to over see business transactions and monitor trump org business operations within NY will continue to monitor the transactions
An appointee must be made to follow through the process to dissolve all of trumps business in NY within 10 days it says.

Ladies and Gentlemen.

We got em

We Actually got a Billionaire c*** sucker boys! We did it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6gWWOKTcYM
high fives all around

This post was edited by Crunkt on Sep 27 2023 02:46pm
Gold: 16,320.00
Sep 27 2023 02:37pm
Something something Hunter Biden something something Hillary Clinton something something crime family something something Bigfoot
Sep 27 2023 02:46pm
Quote (IchBinDaddy @ 27 Sep 2023 16:37)
Something something Hunter Biden something something Hillary Clinton something something crime family something something Bigfoot

Gold: 17,384.69
Sep 27 2023 02:56pm
“Good faith measures could vary from 10% to 20%, not 200%,” writes Judge Engoron. For the magistrate, a “discrepancy of this order of magnitude, on the part of a real estate developer increasing its own residential surface area for decades, can only be considered as fraud”.

Gold: 16,514.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 27 2023 02:57pm
"bUt He iS aCtuaLlY a DeMoCrat LoLz"
Gold: 10,655.00
Sep 27 2023 04:00pm
Bought and paid for Lefty judge: Trump said his cream-sicle was bigger than it was, string him up.

LMFAO

DOJ: Hillary sold 20% of our Uranium stockpile to Russia.

Left: Oh... that's OK though.

Durham: The left committed fraud to obtain FISA warrants.

Shall I go on?

1. Dems paid for false documentation (Steele dossier), and bought the major media sources.
2. Dems used the false documentation to acquire FISA warrants... illegally.
3. Dems used those FISA warrants to illegally spy on the Republican nominee... et al.
4. Dems got just about every Dem judge in the land to allow idiotic suits against anything Trump tried to accomplish.
5. Dems used the information they got illegally, to harass, charge and convict any and all in the hope something would drop that they could use against Trump.
5. Dems also used this illegally gotten information to start the Russiagate investigation.
7. Dems then got Blasey_Ford to accuse Kavanaugh.
8. Dems paid protesters to disrupt the Kavanuagh hearings.
9. Dem Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, went on Facebook and said: "I wish someone would assassinate Trump.
10. Dem Congress woman Waters in interviews called for other Dems to harass and assault Republicans, Republican politicians and white house staff, w/e they went out in public.
11. Dems, after Mueller came back with no conviction, started in on Ukrainegate.
12. Dems used falsified statements by whistle blower and then by State Dept. members, to go for an Impeachment.
13. Dems, after failing to get Trump ousted started blaming Trump for covid-19 response, even though it's been proven that the W.H.O withheld crucial information from not only the US, but from the World.
14. Dems, after failing to damage the President of the US enough, with that... are now adding fuel to the fire, to incite to riot.
15. Dems then, use the resulting chaos to try to trap Trump between a rock and a hard place... whether or not to use the military to put a stop to the rioting and damage.
16. Dems now, call out their hole card, Mattis, to add edges to the rock and the hard place they've set up.
17. Dem Nancy Pelosi: “I just don’t know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country, and maybe there will be.”
18. Dem Kamala Harris: “Protesters should not let up” and “They’re not gonna let up and they should not.”
19. Dem Ayanna Pressley: “There needs to be unrest in the streets.”
20. Dems waste tax payer's money a third time with Insurrectiongate.
21. Dems waste tax payers money on Trump's taxes investigation.

This post was edited by Ghot on Sep 27 2023 04:07pm
Gold: 7,181.76
Sep 27 2023 04:03pm
Quote (IchBinDaddy @ Sep 27 2023 03:37pm)

Don't forget the boogeyman George soros and Nancy Pelosi
Sep 27 2023 04:07pm
Quote (Ghot @ 27 Sep 2023 18:00)
Bought and paid for Lefty judge: Trump said his cream-sicle was bigger than it was, string him up.

LMFAO

DOJ: Hillary sold 20% of our Uranium stockpile to Russia.

Durham: The left committed fraud to obtain FISA warrants.

Shall I go on?

Now do the one where Trump sold state secrets to the Prince for 2 billion!!

This post was edited by Crunkt on Sep 27 2023 04:08pm
Gold: 10,655.00
Sep 27 2023 04:09pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Sep 27 2023 06:07pm)
Now do the one where Trump sold state secrets to the Prince for 2 billion!!

Now do the one where you post specifics. LOL

I'm a little lefty, short and stout
Here is my BS, here is my mouth
When I get all REEEEEED up, then I shout
Orange man bad, must throw him out.

This post was edited by Ghot on Sep 27 2023 04:22pm
Sep 27 2023 04:22pm
Quote (Ghot @ 27 Sep 2023 18:09)
Now do the one where you post specifics. LOL

articles from 2019 when 45th and friends were openly talking about selling state secrets::

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/23/trump-cronies-secret-talks-nuclear-tech-saudi-arabia

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/03/trump-admin-eager-to-hand-the-saudis-nuclear-secrets

Earlier this month, First Son-in-Law Jared Kushner had an intimate reunion with his buddy Mohammed bin Salman that U.S. Embassy staffers were reportedly barred from attending, “raising concern by Democratic lawmakers that Kushner and M.B.S. had discussed a nuclear deal with minimal oversight.” (The meeting, it should be noted, came just a week after reports that Kushner only received top-secret security clearance because Donald Trump demanded it, overriding the concerns of the F.B.I., which expressed question about whether Kushner’s business entanglements and utter lack of experience made him a ripe target for manipulation.)

Investigative journalism regarding the reasoning behind the 2 billion dollar investment:

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-04-11/how-did-jared-kushner-get-2-billion-from-the-saudis

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-classified-nuclear-files-saudis-what-we-do-know-what-we-dont-1733341

This post was edited by Crunkt on Sep 27 2023 04:31pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12363Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll