d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Stuck On Essential Empowerment
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 26 2023 09:31pm
this is an alliance char lvl 63 now. this was a lvl 60 boosted char from the DF pack.

Magni popped up in Mezzamere and gave me the quest "essential empowerment". i do not have the Heart of Azeroth.
i go to the Chamber of Heart, but i can't interact with or enter the Chamber.

as far as i'm aware, i'm ahead in the quest-line without doing anything prior (on this char)

i've read about having to manually start this quest from 2 locations as long as you are over lvl 50.
i do not have any options for quests from this "elemental", or from the npc in Stormwind. (i've forgotten names already)

the only thing i can do is abandon the quest and pick it back up again from Magni in Mezzamere, which leads to the same results.

any suggestions? it seems a ton of people have had issues with this quest in one way or another throughout history, but i can't seem to find a working solution.
Gold: 425.50
Sep 28 2023 03:30pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Sep 26 2023 10:31pm)
this is an alliance char lvl 63 now. this was a lvl 60 boosted char from the DF pack.

Magni popped up in Mezzamere and gave me the quest "essential empowerment". i do not have the Heart of Azeroth.
i go to the Chamber of Heart, but i can't interact with or enter the Chamber.

as far as i'm aware, i'm ahead in the quest-line without doing anything prior (on this char)

i've read about having to manually start this quest from 2 locations as long as you are over lvl 50.
i do not have any options for quests from this "elemental", or from the npc in Stormwind. (i've forgotten names already)

the only thing i can do is abandon the quest and pick it back up again from Magni in Mezzamere, which leads to the same results.

any suggestions? it seems a ton of people have had issues with this quest in one way or another throughout history, but i can't seem to find a working solution.

Found this on wowhead...

maybe this is still required?
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 29 2023 12:02am
Quote (Dj16921 @ Sep 28 2023 05:30pm)
Found this on wowhead...
https://i.imgur.com/1fYbgEr.png

maybe this is still required?

it is, it just wasn't working for some reason. well, it's obviously bugged as one quest is further in the quest-line than the other, but it worked out.

"A Dying World" quest is the one required to kick things off, which is that elemental thingy i referenced needing to speak to when on alliance side. (Earthen Guardian in Boralus)
i was able to get the quest from him eventually, but longer story shorter... i have no idea how.

i tried all day systematically testing suggestions and theories both in-game and out. i finally gave up and did some DF content for a couple hours, came back and the guardian had the quest available.
i didn't test if i could do both parts of the quest at the same time. i thought of trying it, but i spent a ludicrous amount of time already, and the quest started working at a point with "Essential Empowerment" abandoned.
i didn't want the chain to break again, so i just continued in order.

the only thing i could possibly suggest as a solution if someone ends up in the same boat, is to try abandoning "essential empowerment" outside of Boralus.
i thought i tried that already tbh, but it's really the only thing i can see that would have changed things for me. outside of pure luck, as i read some people have most of their accounts locked from this quest.
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll