d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo Clone Hunters > "x Sojs Sold To Merchants" Message In Game > D2
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,534.98
Sep 13 2023 12:19pm
hello guys I have a doubt that I never could fully understand:

I'm in a hell game and the message "1049 Stones Of Jordan Sold To Merchants" just appeared. Does this mean uber diablo is close to spawn in this IP? Will uber diablo appear if I sell sojs here? (I dont have any lol)

I don't remember how to check the IP of the game. So if someone needs this info, please remind me how to do it
Trade Assistant
Gold: 2,346.35
Trader: Mediator
Sep 14 2023 10:40am
Here's a guide on everything you need to know about Diablo clone.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=12143242

As for your questions.

I'm in a hell game and the message "1049 Stones Of Jordan Sold To Merchants" just appeared. Does this mean uber diablo is close to spawn in this IP?

It takes 80-120 sojs to sell to an NPC for diablo clone to walk. That means someone (Or a group of people) got together to sell that many sojs to make the diablo clone walk. If you see the message just once and waited for some time. Someone accidently sold an soj/or is trying to spawn diablo clone but doesn't have enough information on how it works.

I don't remember how to check the IP of the game. So if someone needs this info, please remind me how to do it

How do I know if I got a game on a hot ip?
A: Follow these steps: Start -> Run -> cmd -> netstat -n | find "4000" You will see a list of ip(s) and the number directly before ":4000" is the game ip you want to match to the hot ip. For example, you have done the previous steps and you now see 63.240.202.145:4000 listed. The ip would be .145 and if that does not match the current hot ip you want then remake a game and repeat this until you do get a match.

The guide I have posted for you has all of this information I am sharing with you + Tons more. :)
Gold: 6,534.98
Sep 15 2023 09:45am
Quote (Vibrations @ Sep 14 2023 01:40pm)
Here's a guide on everything you need to know about Diablo clone.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=12143242

As for your questions.

It takes 80-120 sojs to sell to an NPC for diablo clone to walk. That means someone (Or a group of people) got together to sell that many sojs to make the diablo clone walk. If you see the message just once and waited for some time. Someone accidently sold an soj/or is trying to spawn diablo clone but doesn't have enough information on how it works.

The guide I have posted for you has all of this information I am sharing with you + Tons more. :)

this is amazing! thanks for all the info. It literally clarified all the doubts I had about to subject, especially this part: "If you see the message just once and waited for some time. Someone accidently sold an soj/or is trying to spawn diablo clone but doesn't have enough information on how it works", because it's not the first time I see this

thank you again:)
Go Back To Diablo Clone Hunters Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll