d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > Name Change Question/suggestion
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,900.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 30 2023 09:35am
Quote (straightedgerevenge @ 30 Aug 2023 10:18)
That’s because a name change doesn’t change anything but your name. Your user ID remains the same, changing the name doesn’t ensure they are free to scam people unbeknownst to them.
People don’t change their name because they simply already have a username they seemed to like when they created the account. Also with over a million accounts and none of them deleted even if banned etc…the option for a name you’d actually want to pay to change to honestly probably aren’t many available that would be appealing.

Yea your right I guess I just expect more from the site since it's been around over 20 years I thought I'd see some noticeable changes!

Definitely why the site suggestions sf is here in case a decent idea comes around.

Is there no way to delete peoples accounts who haven't been active for YEARS? or delete people with scammer/lock? Because if scammers keep making multi's what can they really do?

It's sort of like Twitter where theres a HUGE percentage of bots in comparison to active users. There's only a few thousand active here and a million accounts?

Not sure what is displayed differently for admin/trust/mediator but it'd be cool if every now and then they did a purge and removed accounts not in use(may free up some decent account names too)

Once again I appreciate the response!
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll