d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Culinary Arts > Making Chicken Tomorrow
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Trade Assistant
Gold: 107.35
Trader: Mediator
Aug 16 2023 10:30pm
Hello,

Looking for more recipes with chicken. I do not own a pressure cooker, stovetop/oven/slow cooker is what’s available. Looking for unique ideas to do with chicken :) share your recipes and I’ll attempt it to what I have in stock with ingredients <3
Gold: 1,453.85
Aug 17 2023 07:55pm
I once marinated my chicken with honey, plus some kind of herbs (I forgot what). The end result was very very impressive and mouth-watering, but I felt that the marinade was too expensive. You would be using honey which is hella expensive and then you throw it away basically.
Gold: 9,125.00
Aug 21 2023 10:44am
Chicken meatloaf is my go-to. Can also turn them into meatballs for spaghetti.

Blend some de-crusted bread with garlic (raw or powdered), salt, pepper, splash of vinegar (super important), and your favorite herb seasoning together with your chicken pieces.
Add some oil if your chicken is lean.
Refrigerate for an hour or more.
Form result into whatever shape you desire and lay on oiled baking tray.
400 for 25 min in the oven.
Serve with ketchup if meatloafed or spaghetti sauce if meatballed.

Gold: 68,569.00
Sep 3 2023 04:53pm
you can use chicken in all kinds of ways,

so of the filet you could cut a bit of filet off each one, make a ''farce''
“farce” is a type of stuffing made with meat or fish.
You put this stuffing between both filets and roll them into adhesive foil and cook them in a slowcooker on 61* celcius for one hour. afterwards you sear it.
also when you cleaned the whole chicken you can make a nice saus for the preperation we were talking about above :)

you can search up Yakitori, it shows you use the whole chicken on skrewer each section of the chicken.

good luck !
Go Back To Culinary Arts Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll