d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Hearthstone > Battlegrounds Info
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 142.00
Aug 13 2023 05:50pm
Looking for some standard helping information for a (newbie) played at launch years ago... but my knowledge is mostly outdated now.

Focusing on Battlegrounds as I enjoy the overall feel and variety more per game.

Any tips are appreciated.. yes i know i can watch endless hours of videos for info but its not all press and play for me :)
Gold: 1,000.69
Aug 13 2023 06:19pm
I'm only 9000 rating but here is what helped me climb the fastest:

Tempo is the #1 thing in this game by far. Don't try to force a build, take the good minions that come in the shop. Your build will come naturally. This is especially important early on.

A lot of people try to avoid characters that are actually good especially at lower mmr. Try to find out the characters that work best with certain tribes and choose those. For example, Lich King is great with beasts and undead.

Install a deck tracker like firestone or hearthstone deck tracker. It helps ALOT.

Try to focus on the tempo thing for a while and you will see yourself climb very fast.
Gold: 142.00
Aug 13 2023 06:58pm
Quote (Mikol @ Aug 13 2023 08:19pm)
I'm only 9000 rating but here is what helped me climb the fastest:

Tempo is the #1 thing in this game by far. Don't try to force a build, take the good minions that come in the shop. Your build will come naturally. This is especially important early on.

A lot of people try to avoid characters that are actually good especially at lower mmr. Try to find out the characters that work best with certain tribes and choose those. For example, Lich King is great with beasts and undead.

Install a deck tracker like firestone or hearthstone deck tracker. It helps ALOT.

Try to focus on the tempo thing for a while and you will see yourself climb very fast.

Thanks I will start here ^^
Go Back To Hearthstone Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll