d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Pray With Me
Closed New Topic
Gold: 66.00
Jul 25 2023 04:58pm
Dear friends and fellow believers,

I come to you with a heartfelt request for your prayers and support. My dear friend, Bud, is currently going through a difficult time as he battles with a gambling addiction. I believe in the power of prayer and the strength that comes from a community of believers coming together in faith.

Please join me, KC, in lifting Bud up in prayer. Let us pray for God's loving guidance to be with him during this challenging journey of overcoming addiction. May the grace of our Lord be upon him, leading him towards healing, self-discovery, and renewal.

Pray that Bud finds the courage to seek help and support from those who care about him. May he experience a transformation within his spirit and be filled with hope and determination to overcome this struggle.

Let us also remember Bud's loved ones in our prayers, as they may be experiencing their own worries and fears during this time. Pray that they can provide unwavering support, love, and understanding as Bud seeks a path to recovery.

Above all, let us trust in God's plan and His ability to mend broken hearts and lives. Pray that Bud finds solace in His presence and experiences the love and compassion that only our Heavenly Father can offer.

Thank you for your prayers, and may God bless each and every one of you for your kindness and support.

In faith and gratitude,

KC
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Closed New Topic