d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Personal Tagging Of Users
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 23 2023 04:59pm
Quote (sexycuban @ Jul 24 2023 12:53am)
no one was being offensive. you could just of given your suggestion and what you think it should be or not be that is what this thread is for. Also you should look up UX (user experience) if you want to learn more about what that is

But you really can’t see the problem? - you’re making a small “problem” into something, use your notepad or a word document on your pc, copy the link and put it in. If they make a name change in god who knows how many years, it would still be the same link.
For how many years have you been using this site?

UX lmfao, making up new slangs? Lolol

Add a poll if you want people to vote on it. Every site suggestion is like that.

Would vote no if you made one
Gold: 1,910.00
Jul 23 2023 05:05pm
Quote (MrDahl @ Jul 23 2023 06:59pm)
But you really can’t see the problem? - you’re making a small “problem” into something, use your notepad or a word document on your pc, copy the link and put it in. If they make a name change in god who knows how many years, it would still be the same link.
For how many years have you been using this site?

UX lmfao, making up new slangs? Lolol

Add a poll if you want people to vote on it. Every site suggestion is like that.

Would vote no if you made one

will be adding poll now did not think about that. your'e talking to me like i would be offended to have an unpopular opinion that gets voted down. you should be ashamed of how you talk to people here im sure you dont talk like that in person
Jul 23 2023 05:09pm
Quote (sexycuban @ Jul 24 2023 01:05am)
will be adding poll now did not think about that. your'e talking to me like i would be offended to have an unpopular opinion that gets voted down. you should be ashamed of how you talk to people here im sure you dont talk like that in person

See that’s what I said in the first comment, communication.
But you did, you said that you would block a user like me. English is not my native language, so yes, I use English in a rough way. The best I can, people I chat with knows that.
Jul 23 2023 05:11pm
Quote (MrDahl @ Jul 23 2023 07:09pm)
See that’s what I said in the first comment, communication.
But you did, you said that you would block a user like me. English is not my native language, so yes, I use English in a rough way. The best I can, people I chat with knows that.

You have been rude since your first post this is not a i dont speak english thing
Jul 23 2023 05:18pm
Quote (sexycuban @ Jul 24 2023 01:11am)
You have been rude since your first post this is not a i dont speak english thing

I didn’t say I don’t speak English - I get that. That wasn’t my intention. It was never my intention to be rude and if you felt I called you a pain in the ass, I didn’t. I said you could be. So could I, anyone can be a pain in the ass to some people.
I only said as I said, that you can’t hold grudges for years. You need to let go of those grudges, do you have the same grudges to anyone irl, for years?
If so, talk with the person about it. The person probably already forgot about it. Most of the time that’s the case - and maybe it all was a huge misunderstanding
Trade Assistant
Gold: 13,000.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 23 2023 10:27pm
Hello ,

Thanks for the suggestion! It is definitely a good idea, overall, to have more tools at your disposal. However, the implementation of some quality-of-life tools sometimes does not worth the time investment it takes to implement them. While I am not sure how difficult it is to add the proposed system to the site, I do not think it brings enough utility for the users. As some of the replies stated, it is pretty easy to take a personal note of the person you have interacted with and move on. You can also block them in your PM box and add a note there about why you blocked them. This would work even if the blocked person would change their name. You can check out this feature: https://forums.d2jsp.org/pm.php?c=14

As a result, I am respectfully voting no.

Gold: 9,205.00
Jul 24 2023 08:28am
We already have a block mechanism.
If you really need a lazy tool to list all the "bad people" on a gaming forum who hurt your feelings, then you might want to look into your own behavior too.

Maybe you aren't as nice as you think.
Trade Moderator
Gold: 61,430.00
Trader: Mediator
Jul 24 2023 10:20am
Greetings sexycuban,

There is a block list which you may access from your inbox:
https://forums.d2jsp.org/pm.php?c=14

You may use that list for the same purpose to remind yourself not to trade with a particular person if needed, even if they get a name change whilst they were blocked they will still be on that list with their newly changed name updated.
Gold: 50,750.00
Jul 24 2023 11:27am
Block them and use the post blocker tool bro
Jul 24 2023 06:37pm
Quote (HardyTarget @ Jul 24 2023 10:28am)
We already have a block mechanism.
If you really need a lazy tool to list all the "bad people" on a gaming forum who hurt your feelings, then you might want to look into your own behavior too.

Maybe you aren't as nice as you think.

ok sir its not that serious im just trying to block some people just like any other social web site now a days... no need to try to gaslight

Quote (Lionhearted @ Jul 24 2023 12:20pm)
Greetings sexycuban,

There is a block list which you may access from your inbox:
https://forums.d2jsp.org/pm.php?c=14

You may use that list for the same purpose to remind yourself not to trade with a particular person if needed, even if they get a name change whilst they were blocked they will still be on that list with their newly changed name updated.

thanks bro was not aware this existed thanks this is exactly what i was looking for a way to block and you can even add a comment nice!
that being said /thread closed
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll