d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Ocdm Melee Events > D2:R
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 32,250.00
Mar 14 2024 11:10am
Diablo 2 Lod & Diablo Resurrected

Outer Cloister Death Match (OCDM)

The official OCDM battleground Ladder & Events

⭐ 🌟 ⭐

Admins:

The OCTDM is a new type of event for melee - completely different from the SetB we all know! This is designed as fast action fight between all of us in the game - there is no waits/delays, just fast-paced fun !!

OCDM debut > https://forums.d2jsp.org/guild.php?t=2171

👉 👈

OCTDM Important Points

Before hosting...

• Players may join teams by requesting an invite from the team captain, or create a new team and be it's captain.
• Teams may have up to 5 individuals on a team, with no character limits. (allows for one substitute and for the teams to use different team variations)
• Team captains must agree on type of game, 2v2 3v3 or 4v4.
• Team captains must agree on FT1, FT2, FT3 ... FT6 etc.
• Any team can have a maximum of one zealot for 2v2's. a team may only have a maximum of two zealots for 3v3's and 4v4's. (this is for more dynamic team building)
• Any team that uses a barbarians BO/Shout may NOT also use oak sage, or inner sight. Heart of Wolverine is allowed.
• Any team that has more than one zealot may not use aura's other than fanaticism.
• We play in the Outer Cloister waypoint ( Make sure you have the right map with the large fountain )

OCTDM GM Rules

For initialize a fight with another team place your invitation. (Fg bet - FT2>6 - d2jsp Team name)

When another team agree to a pending invitation, both part agree to a date and hour to fight.

➜ Characters that are allowed to play OCTDM: All Melee Classes!
➜ All players may change gear at the beginning and the end of the set but not during.
➜ All players must not stop fighting at any moment around the fountains until that match is over and only one person remains!
➜ All players have to fight and stay on the fountain's square on the map. If someone goes out, they are automatically DQ'd, then must stay out of the square until the end of that point.
4v4 - this is a war in teams of 4, last man who stands wins for him and his 3 teammates.
3v3 - this is a war in teams of 3, last man who stands wins for him and his 2 teammates.
2v2 - this is a war in teams of 2, last man who stands wins for him and his teammate.
➜ When you die, you can come back, but stay out of the fountain square.
➜ You will be dueling in Nightmare difficulty.

More coming soon...
Mar 14 2024 11:11am
Announcement

As the recent discussion and interest rencently on the discord planet, i will myself restart hosting and try generating action with the OCDM.

All Melee players around the world are welcome to join us, as for d2jsp we will firsteval make active players lists that want to play actively.

D2 Lod East and west and D2R softcore, asia and europe server can sign up right away ! :)

To sign up your Melee caracteres on OCDM players list, please just post on main topic you want to join.

Class - Game name - Guild

OCDM Diablo 2 Lod East list:

Stevo
LonelyPoker
Mainframe
Gtmustang

Upating....

OCDM Diablo 2 Lod West list:

Updating...

OCDM D2R Players list:

Stevo
Carlos
Tier1
Smoke
Noice
Thunder
Bentley
Mesa
Koston
Minhaz
Havok
Easy
Inkanddagger
Weed
ezew
Arcane
Chisox
Xerxes
Evolution
flamewaveapoc
Thunder
J33p

Updating...

Mar 14 2024 11:12am
Picture will be made asap.

Diablo 2 Lod & Diablo Resurrected

Outer Cloister Death Match (OCDM)

The official OCDM battleground Ladder & Events

⭐ 🌟 ⭐

Admins:

Team #1 Legion of Doom
Captain: LonelyPokey
Teammate 1: Zak_Havok
Teammate 2:
Teammate 3:
Teammate 4:

Team #2 Big Dick Melee
Captain: GTMustang
Teammate 1: Werwulf
Teammate 2: BestoftheBest009
Teammate 3: Mainframe
Teammate 4:

Team #3 Deadly Strike
Captain: Stevo
Teammate 1: Handsomeman83
Teammate 2: LaCapital
Teammate 3:
Teammate 4:

Team #4 Top Melee
Captain: Tonice
Teammate 1: GorillaGuy
Teammate 2: Isran
Teammate 3:
Teammate 4:

☆PENDING CHALLENGES☆

☆Challenge System☆

To sign up your Melee caracteres on OCDM players list or actual teams, please just post on main topic you want to join.

Class - Game name - Guild

PLEASE NOTE: We will try our best to get this rolling, for now this is just a beginning. Most important is that the OCDM bring some more interest.

There is no limit and we could start hosting 2v2 championships, class vs class battle etc etc... New picture video coming soon ! ;)

For initialize a fight with another team or players place your invitation. (Fg bet (Optional) - FT2>6 - d2jsp Team name)

Battle of a group of 2 are the easiest way to get some quick action, otherwise we have to inform everyone for an week-end event 3v3 or 4v4.

When another team agree to a pending invitation, both part agree to a date and hour to fight.

- You are allowed to challenge 1 rank above your team.
- To issue a challenge the team captain must pm your opponents team captain, then post in thread.
- If you issue a challenge and win, you must wait 12 hours to issue another challenge. If you issue a challenge and lose you must wait 24 hours to issue another challenge.
- If you are challenged and win, you can issue a challenge immediately. If you are challenged and lose, you must wait 24 hours to issue a challenge.

The OCTDM is a new type of event for melee - completely different from the SetB we all know! This is designed as fast action fight between all of us in the game - there is no waits/delays, just fast-paced fun !!

OCDM debut > https://forums.d2jsp.org/guild.php?t=2171

OCDM Diablo 2 Lod East list:

Stevo
LonelyPoker
Mainframe
Gtmustang
Tonice
Isran
Zak_Havok
LaCapital
Handsomeman83
Werwulf
BestoftheBest009

Updating....

OCDM Diablo 2 Lod West list:

Updating...

OCDM D2R Players list:

Stevo
Carlos
Tier1
Smoke
Noice
Thunder
Bentley
Mesa
Koston
Minhaz
Havok
Easy
Inkanddagger
Weed
ezew
Arcane
Chisox
Xerxes
Evolution
flamewaveapoc
Thunder
J33p

Updating...

👉 👈

OCTDM Important Points

Before hosting...

• Players may join teams by requesting an invite from the team captain, or create a new team and be it's captain.
• Teams may have up to 5 individuals on a team, with no character limits. (allows for one substitute and for the teams to use different team variations)
• Team captains must agree on type of game, 2v2 3v3 or 4v4.
• Team captains must agree on FT1, FT2, FT3 ... FT6 etc.
• Any team can have a maximum of one zealot for 2v2's. a team may only have a maximum of two zealots for 3v3's and 4v4's. (this is for more dynamic team building)
• Any team that uses a barbarians BO/Shout may NOT also use oak sage, or inner sight. Heart of Wolverine is allowed.
• Any team that has more than one zealot may not use aura's other than fanaticism.
• We play in the Outer Cloister waypoint ( Make sure you have the right map with the large fountain )

OCTDM GM Rules

➜ Characters that are allowed to play OCTDM: All Melee Classes!
➜ All players may change gear at the beginning and the end of the set but not during.
➜ All players must not stop fighting at any moment around the fountains until that match is over and only one person remains!
➜ All players have to fight and stay on the fountain's square on the map. If someone goes out, they are automatically DQ'd, then must stay out of the square until the end of that point.
4v4 - this is a war in teams of 4, last man who stands wins for him and his 3 teammates.
3v3 - this is a war in teams of 3, last man who stands wins for him and his 2 teammates.
2v2 - this is a war in teams of 2, last man who stands wins for him and his teammate.
➜ When you die, you can come back, but stay out of the fountain square.
➜ You will be dueling in Nightmare difficulty.

More coming soon...

This post was edited by Stevo on Mar 14 2024 11:39am
Mar 14 2024 02:41pm
Tonight OCDM 9h00 PM East

1. Stevo
2. Karl
Mar 15 2024 03:21pm

Saterday 23 Avril 9h00 PM Eastern

Edition #10

D2R All Class SETB + OCDM 4v4

500fg prizes
(Feel free to add)

1. Stevo - Zealot

Backup:

Everyone are welcome ! Gds and have fun !
Mar 15 2024 07:56pm
We played almost 2h lod ocdm with the ogs !

Was epic 2x 4v4 different team and one tap 3v3

rly fun :)

Mar 16 2024 08:55am

Edition #10

1,000fg prizes
(Feel free to add)

1. ✅️ Stevo - Zealot
2. ✅️ Castiel - Zealot
3. ✅️ Havok - Fury

Backup:

We need players !

Maybe you ?

This post was edited by Stevo on Mar 16 2024 08:55am
Gold: 1,326.00
Mar 16 2024 10:17am
Quote (Stevo @ Mar 16 2024 09:55am)
https://i.imgur.com/LnQojKJ.png

Edition #10

1,000fg prizes
(Feel free to add)

1. ✅️ Stevo - Zealot
2. ✅️ Castiel - Zealot
3. ✅️ Havok - Fury

Backup:

We need players !

Maybe you ?

^Leicalized
^Tier1
^Mesa
^Koston
^Minhaz
^Inkanddagger
^Chisox
^J33p

You definitely have the wrong Mesa. I’ve not played since season 1 and am not involved with the melee community.

I know there’s a MesaBoogie (I think that’s his jsp) that I want to say pvps. That the guy you’re thinking of?
Mar 16 2024 12:15pm
Quote (Mesa @ Mar 16 2024 12:17pm)
You definitely have the wrong Mesa. I’ve not played since season 1 and am not involved with the melee community.

I know there’s a MesaBoogie (I think that’s his jsp) that I want to say pvps. That the guy you’re thinking of?

Ohhh yaaaa WIWIWII

Im sry man my mistake lol
Gold: 114,985.00
Mar 18 2024 07:05pm
Quote (Stevo @ Mar 16 2024 07:55am)
https://i.imgur.com/LnQojKJ.png

Edition #10

1,000fg prizes
(Feel free to add)

1. ✅️ Stevo - Zealot
2. ✅️ Castiel - Zealot
3. ✅️ Havok - Fury

Backup:

We need players !

Maybe you ?

^Leicalized
^Tier1
^Mesa
^Koston
^Minhaz
^Inkanddagger
^Chisox
^J33p

Sign me up
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List