d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Webdesign Project
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 800.00
Aug 24 2023 05:33am
im interested knowing if u ve find the devlopper who will make it?
Gold: 455.97
Aug 28 2023 04:00pm
Quote (voidqueen @ Aug 20 2023 10:40pm)
Je ne pas parler francais, Quelle technologie du utillisz-vous?

My french is rather rusty sorry.

^Papy I can probably offer you some advice on how to complete this project, this looks like you are in project hell at the moment :)

LOL half the bugs would have never been fixed unless he made the topic. textbook had to tell him to fix the issues. dude got 60k fg to fiddle around with some garbage js libraries and essentially a bug ridden test website. then it became too time-consuming so he gave 30k fg back, blocked the customer, and spent the gold on runescape lmaoo

I've been PMing Papy since he made the topic, poor dude got bamboozled

Gold: 31,186.00
Aug 28 2023 04:08pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ 28 Aug 2023 18:00)
LOL half the bugs would have never been fixed unless he made the topic. textbook had to tell him to fix the issues. dude got 60k fg to fiddle around with some garbage js libraries and essentially a bug ridden test website. then it became too time-consuming so he gave 30k fg back, blocked the customer, and spent the gold on runescape lmaoo

Doesn’t seem like this is seen… but whatever, im just tired and overwhelmed seeing no justice. I want to thank you for your support and for all others who has been giving me positive input. The amount is kind of irrelevant, as when it get down to it, it’s about respecting and not trying to take advantage of someone with a lesser knowledge.

This post was edited by Papy on Aug 28 2023 04:13pm
Gold: 455.97
Aug 28 2023 04:25pm
Quote (Papy @ Aug 28 2023 03:08pm)
Doesn’t seem like this is seen… but whatever, im just tired and overwhelmed seeing no justice. I want to thank you for your support and for all others who has been giving me positive input.

np buddy :thumbsup:
Gold: 91,307.78
Aug 28 2023 08:52pm
Quote (ChocolateCoveredGummyBears @ Aug 28 2023 06:00pm)

60k fg, now im interested.
Will work on something here and there on the side if you still have no responses by the time im done ill demo it (est: 2 weeks). Keep seeking out devs though.

You wanted this on wordpress because its cheaper right?
Aug 28 2023 09:18pm
Quote (voidqueen @ 28 Aug 2023 22:52)
60k fg, now im interested.
Will work on something here and there on the side if you still have no responses by the time im done ill demo it (est: 2 weeks). Keep seeking out devs though.

You wanted this on wordpress because its cheaper right?

Words press is because I know a little more the the rest. I already used in the past, and it’s not linked to 10 thousand different thing I know shit about…Also, I know my host has it ? My main issue with Wordpress, is I can’t change the price easily? If there is a solution for that, I’m all ear and If that make any sense. Might need to make a new topic to outline the specifics and to clarify what are my expectation to make sure we don’t run into the same kind of issue of what I thought was common sense but wasn’t. Sure, to some, I can be an idiot… why would I hire someone If I knew how to do it? But yeah… I can’t disagree that my knowledge is very limited in this domain. Price doesn’t matter, I want something viable , good looking… like the exemple I will provide…if you tell me you can do it, I will expect you to do it. If you tell me you will make me something better, I will need you to list me what will be better. I will probably ask for a mediator to begin with, not trying to be rude in any way.

This post was edited by Papy on Aug 28 2023 09:33pm
Aug 28 2023 09:35pm
Quote (Papy @ Aug 28 2023 11:18pm)
Words press is because I know a little more the the rest. I already used in the past, and it’s not linked to 10 thousand different thing I know shit about…Also, I know my host has it ? My main issue with Wordpress, is I can’t change the price easily? If there is a solution for that, I’m all ear and If that make any sense. Might need to make a new topic to outline the specifics and to clarify what are my expectation to make sure we don’t run into the same kind of issue of what I thought was common sense but wasn’t. Sure, to some, I can be an idiot… why would I hire someone If I knew how to do it? But yeah… I can’t disagree that my knowledge is very limited in this domain. Price doesn’t matter, I want something viable , good looking… like the exemple I will provide…if you tell me you can do it, I will expect you to do it. If you tell me you will make me something better, I will need you to list me what will be better. I will probably ask for a mediator to begin with, not trying to be rude in any way.

Full transparency, i'm a software developer not a web developer but I feel I can figure it out. It means I know how to build things like wordpress but I am not 100% on the usage =D
Aug 28 2023 09:40pm
Quote (voidqueen @ 28 Aug 2023 23:35)
Full transparency, i'm a software developer not a web developer but I feel I can figure it out. It means I know how to build things like wordpress but I am not 100% on the usage =D

You already lost me there a little :rofl: . Can you look into the current project and fix the current issue/change some stuff around if it’s not directly from Wordpress? See if something is salvageable ? Would avoid starting from scratch ? It should be in a current working state as for the current feature.

This post was edited by Papy on Aug 28 2023 09:42pm
Aug 28 2023 10:13pm
Quote (Papy @ Aug 28 2023 11:40pm)
You already lost me there a little :rofl: . Can you look into the current project and fix the current issue/change some stuff around if it’s not directly from Wordpress? See if something is salvageable ? Would avoid starting from scratch ? It should be in a current working state as for the current feature.

To be honest if its as bad as everyone says its better to scrap the project lol.
Aug 28 2023 10:21pm
Quote (voidqueen @ 29 Aug 2023 00:13)
To be honest if its as bad as everyone says its better to scrap the project lol.

I don’t know, maybe it is , maybe it is not, I can’t really tell you as this is way over my knowledge. I know how to tell you I see an issue… I don’t know the code/logic behind it to fix it.

This post was edited by Papy on Aug 28 2023 10:21pm
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll