d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Post Your Favorite Covid Pandemic Moments
Prev1303132333436Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,176.60
Warn: 10%
Jan 21 2024 10:08pm
Quote (El1te @ Jan 21 2024 11:21pm)
No it wasn't, you've already half-bought the lie, it was a dirty old coronavirus (a common type of flu virus) that came out of the dirty old Wuhan wet markets. Mortality was not statistically different from any other flu virus, and deaths were inflated from the directed killings of the elderly by locking them all up together. And the only people who died were the elderly and immunocompromised, just like every other flu virus.

Lab leak theory is a red herring. It wasn't engineered

I know the mortality statistics was messed with a lot, anyway, I don't care right now.
Gold: 2,283.00
Jan 22 2024 01:22pm
Quote (El1te @ 21 Jan 2024 18:36)
So first you try to shame me for holding an MSc, using the derogatory phrase "mastering out", the implication being that I dropped out of a PhD program, which I never did (I've never been enrolled in a PhD program)

Secondly, you try to shame me for being a lab tech using the derogatory and hurtful phrase "bench monkey", and then I correct you that I am not a lab tech, and that is somehow puffing myself up?

And then now you claim that there's no shame in either of those things (there isn't) immediately after attempting to shame me for both of those things.

Do you even listen to yourself? To ask a more personal question, do you believe in Jesus Christ? With his forgiveness, you don't have to feel the hateful thoughts you feel.

Bro don't waste your time with this brain dead pseudo intellectual and his 5 word responses.

Once he get's verbal'd he turns into an autistic parrot.

After I called him out on the fact that he wouldn't volunteer to be a part of covid vaccine trials because he "has a friend who works for Phizer". Couldn't understand why Buddhist/Catholics don't support vaccines and didn't get the Covid one but was so proud to have a "degree" and "support the science" but if it came down to sticking his arm out and taking an experimental new covid vaccine he runs like a scared rat. What a coward.

Gold: 550.00
Jan 22 2024 01:35pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 22 2024 11:22am)
Bro don't waste your time with this brain dead pseudo intellectual and his 5 word responses.

Once he get's verbal'd he turns into an autistic parrot.

After I called him out on the fact that he wouldn't volunteer to be a part of covid vaccine trials because he "has a friend who works for Phizer". Couldn't understand why Buddhist/Catholics don't support vaccines and didn't get the Covid one but was so proud to have a "degree" and "support the science" but if it came down to sticking his arm out and taking an experimental new covid vaccine he runs like a scared rat. What a coward.

^Sioux

Says the person who's been spamming the same sentence for two months
Gold: 0.00
Jan 22 2024 01:40pm
My favorite moment during the covid lockdown was going disc golfing by myself in a wooded park and a cop showed up to tell me to put a mask on and to leave 😂😂
Jan 22 2024 01:56pm
Quote (Sioux @ 22 Jan 2024 13:35)
Says the person who's been spamming the same sentence for two months

I would never sacrifice my own morality, code of ethics, motus operandi, or divine compass just to sit behind a "science" and a "degree" as if your better then others.

Just like Bill Gates will go to the poorest areas of India to distribute oral vaccines but won't give it to his own children you can easily see the hypocrisy.

By the VAERS own numbers millions of people have suffered negative adverse events from the vaccine and the only logical deduction is that the government and vaccine producers knowingly distributed a "product" that wasn't held to the same standard of procedures as others that were properly tested. "Warpspeed" under Trump.

So your proud to distribute your "science" but god forbid you agree to partake in it yourself. That vaccine testing is for the plebs "I'm a scientist and my friend works for Phizer so it'd be a "conflict of interest" "...haha what a load of shit brother.
Gold: 550.00
Jan 22 2024 02:26pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 22 2024 11:56am)
I would never sacrifice my own morality, code of ethics, motus operandi, or divine compass just to sit behind a "science" and a "degree" as if your better then others.

Just like Bill Gates will go to the poorest areas of India to distribute oral vaccines but won't give it to his own children you can easily see the hypocrisy.

By the VAERS own numbers millions of people have suffered negative adverse events from the vaccine and the only logical deduction is that the government and vaccine producers knowingly distributed a "product" that wasn't held to the same standard of procedures as others that were properly tested. "Warpspeed" under Trump.

So your proud to distribute your "science" but god forbid you agree to partake in it yourself. That vaccine testing is for the plebs "I'm a scientist and my friend works for Phizer so it'd be a "conflict of interest" "...haha what a load of shit brother.

There he goes just saying the same thing over and over again.
Jan 22 2024 02:29pm
Quote (UmadLoL @ Jan 22 2024 08:40pm)
My favorite moment during the covid lockdown was going disc golfing by myself in a wooded park and a cop showed up to tell me to put a mask on and to leave 😂😂

:D HAHA
Jan 22 2024 02:54pm
Quote (Sioux @ 22 Jan 2024 14:26)
There he goes just saying the same thing over and over again.

"Hey everyone I came up with a new Covid vaccine that's totally safe and effective!!"-----Sioux

"Wow no way! Tested safe and effective that's awesome!!

"Well it's not 100% safe and it's semi-effective"

"Oh that's kind of misleading"

"It's ok were going to give out boosters to get the new variants"

"Will the boosters be tested?"

"No we don't have time just support the science"

"Would you be willing to take the experimental injection yourself since this is your inception??"

"Nah just have are PR team pay poor people to take it so we can get a bigger sampling pool"
Jan 22 2024 03:29pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 22 2024 09:54pm)
"Hey everyone I came up with a new Covid vaccine that's totally safe and effective!!"-----Sioux

"Wow no way! Tested safe and effective that's awesome!!

"Well it's not 100% safe and it's semi-effective"

"Oh that's kind of misleading"

"It's ok were going to give out boosters to get the new variants"

"Will the boosters be tested?"

"No we don't have time just support the science"

"Would you be willing to take the experimental injection yourself since this is your inception??"

"Nah just have are PR team pay poor people to take it so we can get a bigger sampling pool"

In my country they, (well our non elected WEF representative/"leader" (not even joking, Magdalena Andersson) said we should take the third booster so we can evaluate the effect of it... (Alright not word by word but pretty much) I don't... Even nearly understand how people gave into this complete bull****.

Might have been the third shot, not the third "booster" come to think of it, yeah it probably was - but still...

This post was edited by TidsL on Jan 22 2024 03:32pm
Jan 22 2024 04:07pm
Quote (TidsL @ 22 Jan 2024 15:29)
In my country they, (well our non elected WEF representative/"leader" (not even joking, Magdalena Andersson) said we should take the third booster so we can evaluate the effect of it... (Alright not word by word but pretty much) I don't... Even nearly understand how people gave into this complete bull****.

Might have been the third shot, not the third "booster" come to think of it, yeah it probably was - but still...

It's very sad but that's what billions of dollars in pharmaceutical advertisement dollars gets you. Constant "take the shot" "do it for your community" ads

Make people terrified of something that has the most minute chance of "killing you" but here take this experimental injection which CAN harm you and also not "protect" you.

All of the vaccine makers are VOL(void of litigation) which means if your family member dies or becomes debilitated from the vaccine itself they don't have to give you a "dime" because our own government agreed to protect them.

All a greater scare tactic to try and get you to give away your god given rights and become subservient to the "science" which they dictate to you and sell to you your whole life.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1303132333436Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll