d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Satan's Mission & Identity Also Christ's Mission
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Jun 22 2023 07:22am
first we will start with Christs mission. But the main focus on this post is to understand scripturally who Satan is and what the bible says his plan was.
I use the E-sword program and check the hebrew/greek strongs concordance to decipher everything i post here.

Christs mission:
To restore sight to the blind -- his children
"cleanse your hearts you doubled minded" --we are at war within ourselves, Light and Dark we are the Tree of the Knowledge of Good & Evil. Fruit in the original meaning means to lay with a woman. The flesh was the forbidden fruit Angels were never supposed to go for.

Ephesians 2:15 King James version. Having abolished in his flesh the enmity,(seed of the serpent/Seed of the woman) even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Christs' spirit can make one new man from the two inside YOU. "I will restore to you all the years the Locust hath eaten"

Who is Satan? according to the original text of the bible this is the revelation.

Revelation 9:11 And the Locusts had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Apollyon in the original bible text is greek strongs concordance G623
I have highlight that Apollyon actually means Satan.

WHO then had a king over them in Revlation 9?? The Locusts from the Pit, Satan is the god of the Locusts
They had tails like scorpions, teeth like lions, hair like women, faces like men, and Crowns were atop their head. This ancient mosaic was unearthed in Pompeii recently

What is Satans mission?

Isaiah 14:13 Lucifer son of the morning, "For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north"
Job 25:5 KJV Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; The stars are not pure in his sight.

HUGE scripture right here, A star is just a star, how can it be not pure? Why is the bible talking about stars in this way?

Strongs concordance H3556 or H3554 (in the sense of blazing); a star (as round or as shining); figuratively a prince

Stars means Princes in the original meaning. Lucifer was the Light bearer he brought us into the system because Angels have free will. The Lord creates his redemption plan in Genesis 2 with Adam and mixing of the two seeds.

The Vatican is a snake birthing another snake alongside of it: Parthenogenesis Self fertilized Genesis 1: In the image of Elohiym (plural) Created he Him; male & female Created he THEM.

Genesis 1 word for God is Elohiym : gods, magistrates, Of the supreme God but not the Lord himself

Whats right inside the spot of the mouth of the snake, inside the Vatican?? the Altar of St. Peter, the largest altar in the world. What is the altar?
What is the serpent eating?
A bunch of Angels (dead sheep) melting into liquid "while ye pass through the waters i shall be with thee" How do you think we all got here? your mom got some water put inside her by your dad thats how we all got here.

The cannot be convinced of Darkness. I don't want to be assimilated into Satans collective army that will try and make war against EL the Almighty.
Stay safe.

This post was edited by Them on Jun 22 2023 07:30am
Gold: 6,325.00
Jun 22 2023 07:57pm
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Add Reply New Topic