d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Hi
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 3,561.81
May 15 2023 10:31pm
My girlfriend of 3 years broke it off tonight , would love some prayers to get me thru this tough time and maybe even some of you guys favorite scripters to help me cope
Gold: 6,325.00
May 16 2023 03:19pm
My prayer for you:

"Heavenly Father, I lift up our brother in Christ to you. May he realize how valuable he is, how loved he is, and that your will for him is not to be sad or heart broken. May he desire to be closer to you after this loss, may it provide more time for him to reflect on his relationship with you, and perhaps if there were sins being committed in this relationship that were obstructing the truth or holiness for his life--may we give thanks these no longer interfere in his walk with Christ. I pray if it be your will, he finds an upstanding Christian woman who would foster a relationship of purity, respect, and duty to the Lord. That one day this woman would be his wife and help him grow emotionally, mentally, spiritually for your kingdom.

In Jesus' name we Pray. Amen"

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
American Standard Version
3 For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven: 2 a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3 a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; 4 a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; 5 a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; 6 a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; 7 a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; 8 a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.

Jeremiah 17:9
New American Standard Bible
“The heart is more deceitful than all else And is desperately sick; Who can understand it?"

Acts 17:24-27
“The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth. He doesn’t live in shrines made by human hands, and he isn’t served by people as if he needed anything. He himself gives everyone life, breath, and everything else. From one man he made every nation of humanity to live all over the earth, fixing the seasons of the year and the national boundaries within which they live, so that they might look for God, somehow reach for him, and find him. Of course, he is never far from any one of us.”

Psalm 124:7-8
“We have escaped like a bird from the hunter’s trap. The trap has been broken, and we have escaped. Our help is in the name of the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.”

John 15:5
I am the vine, you are the branches. The one who abides in me while I abide in him produces much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing.”

God bless you, feel free to message me if ever you need to vent, need encouragement, etc.
:love:

This post was edited by WizardKiller on May 16 2023 03:20pm
Gold: 760.00
May 22 2023 08:10am
Quote (billyperkins @ May 15 2023 08:31pm)
My girlfriend of 3 years broke it off tonight , would love some prayers to get me thru this tough time and maybe even some of you guys favorite scripters to help me cope

I would just say focus on your relationship with God and you will have all the love you need. Turn to his word every day and you can find satisfaction in what you do have.

1st Kings 8:39 says:
"Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men;)"

Jesus knows your heart and right now your experience is building a foundation for you to have more tools to work with later in life, whether it benefits you in your own future or you have the opportunity to help another soul.
Even when we can't see it, all the things that happen - good or bad - become us and contribute to our futures in the way they're meant to. We can choose to be grateful for it after the hurt passes.

I use the example of my experiences with struggle and addiction. My story can help others overcome their own struggles. But in the end it's not up to me to force it on anyone. God's grace will take place no matter what. It's beautiful to witness. We have to let go of control and embrace the grace. Give it to God.

Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Add Reply New Topic