d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Necromancer Questions
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 6 2023 02:11pm
1) Why does almost every Blood Nova Necro Use Zei's Stone of Vengance. It's a damge boost for when enemies are 10+ yards away that you hit. It's blood nova, practically a melee skill. Wouldn't there be a better gem?

2) Why is Deathnova/blood nova on my cast bar if it's uatomatically cast when I hit with blood syphon? Why wouldn't I want to use an extra skill in it's place?

Thanks in advance folks..
Gold: 25,840.00
Mar 6 2023 06:10pm
Zei’s bonus actually starts at 0 yards and the chance to stun can help proc your Krysbin more

I think you have to have death nova on your bar for all the items to work. Even if you never manually cast it
Gold: 0.00
Mar 6 2023 07:42pm
Quote (smykowski @ Mar 6 2023 08:10pm)
Zei’s bonus actually starts at 0 yards and the chance to stun can help proc your Krysbin more

I think you have to have death nova on your bar for all the items to work. Even if you never manually cast it

I'll have to test if blood nova will proc off bar. But I thought when I tried before it worked.

As for Krysbin wouldn't frailty + bane of the trapped make this work?
Gold: 25,840.00
Mar 7 2023 06:22pm
Quote (Eastcoastjoe @ Mar 6 2023 06:42pm)
I'll have to test if blood nova will proc off bar. But I thought when I tried before it worked.

As for Krysbin wouldn't frailty + bane of the trapped make this work?

You want a CC that is not slow/chill to get the triple damage bonus from Krysbin. That’s why you typically use bone armor (dislocation) to stun before nuking. But when bone armor is on cooldown you can get some Zei stuns in there.

If you can get all the set/legendary bonuses without taking death nova on your bar that would be awesome. But I’m guessing it has been tested and doesn’t work completely.
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll