d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Easy Guide To The Egg & Cheese Sandwhich > Yes, I Went There.
123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 11 2009 02:21am
Easy Guide to the Egg & Cheese Sandwhich

The Egg & Cheese Sandwhich is one of the more versatile types of sandwhich around. Looking for a quick fill up? How about a late night snack? The Egg & Cheese Sandwhich is DEFINETLY the right choice. After having this as my late night snack for two consecutive nights, I decided to type up a guide and share the love. Enjoy.

Table of Contents
Section 1: Ingredients
Section 2: Construction
Section 3: Satisfaction

One of the best things about the egg & cheese sandwhich is the small amount of ingredients required to make one. This section will cover just that.

Ingredients:
  • 2x Eggs (Per Sandwhich)
  • 2x Pieces of Bread (Per Sandwhich) (Type of bread is up to you, I go white usually)
  • Cheese (I usually pile mine up completely with cheese, amount and type of cheese is up to you. Recently I've been using "SHURFRESH Shredded Mexican Cheese")
  • Butter/Margarine (Not a necessity, gives the eggs a little flavor and prevents you from having just a pan of egg crust)
  • Milk (Makes the eggs fluffy)
  • Extras (These are up to you. Can be simple spices, or elaborate sasauges)
  • 1x Frying Pan
  • 1x Bowl
  • 1x Spoon or Fork

Again, constructing this sandwhich is as simple as the use of some basic home appliances.

Construction:
  • First, you will want to gather all your ingredients. This prevents you from running around your kitchen while cooking looking for the pieces to the divine puzzle that is the egg & cheese sandwhich.
  • Next, crack you eggs and put them into the bowl. Follow that up with a little milk to fluff your eggs. While all this is going on, you may want to start the stove and butter your pan. I recommend "HIGH" setting for an express experience. Now you can beat your eggs with a fork (chop through the bulky parts).
  • Now pour the scrambled egg mix into the pan. Let it sit untill you start to see a solid forming in various areas of the pan, and scrape it all to the center. Continue this untill there is no liquid egg left, and make sure not too make your eggs too crispy.
  • Now turn off the stove and pop your bread into the toaster. After that is done, sprinkle some cheese on both pieces of bread. Next, stack the scrambled eggs on one bread, and pour more cheese on top of the eggs.
  • *OPTIONAL* For super melted cheese, put the one piece of bread with the eggs on it in the microwave oven for a few seconds. (This will make that one piece of bread kinda rubbery though, that's the trade-off)
  • Last combine any extras and carefully put those bread pieces together.

Now, aren't you glad you spent the, maybe 10 minutes total, to construct one hell of a sandwhich.
A reward for this fine guide, in JSP FG, is of course acceptable by young2093. Just click on that little forum gold link under my avatar and send me some money bitches.
Gold: 161,252.94
Oct 11 2009 02:23am
inb4rage

seems like a halfdecent sanmmich
i prefer mine toasted with sliced tomatoe on top and some spice meyen salt

This post was edited by thom on Oct 11 2009 02:24am
Gold: Locked
Warn: 10%
Oct 11 2009 02:23am
Epic.
Gold: 1.00
Oct 11 2009 02:24am
unperm

and it's "sammich"

This post was edited by Rael1 on Oct 11 2009 02:25am
Gold: 0.00
Oct 11 2009 02:27am
Quote (Rael1 @ Sun, 11 Oct 2009, 02:24)
unperm

and it's "sammich"

Hey Rael1, shut the fuck up.
Gold: 4,767.60
Oct 11 2009 02:28am
Quote (young2093 @ Sun, Oct 11 2009, 03:27am)
Hey Rael1, shut the fuck up.

Thank you so much, I was so hungry and I know what to eat now. Make a few more and I'll make my own section in my profile just for these.
10/10

This post was edited by Scaryghoul on Oct 11 2009 02:29am
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 40%
Oct 11 2009 02:29am
Hey faggots, make me a sandwich
Gold: 161,252.94
Oct 11 2009 02:34am
Quote (Vi[R]aL @ Sun, 11 Oct 2009, 18:29)
Hey faggots, make me a sandwich

Go do the laundry or some shit cunt
Gold: 3,209.94
Sticky asap ^_^
Gold: 25,008.00
Quote (young2093 @ Sun, Oct 11 2009, 10:21am)
Easy Guide to the Egg & Cheese Sandwhich

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o182/gravesh_bucket/Food%20Photos/FriedEggV2.jpg

The Egg & Cheese Sandwhich is one of the more versatile types of sandwhich around. Looking for a quick fill up? How about a late night snack? The Egg & Cheese Sandwhich is DEFINETLY the right choice. After having this as my late night snack for two consecutive nights, I decided to type up a guide and share the love. Enjoy.

Table of Contents

One of the best things about the egg & cheese sandwhich is the small amount of ingredients required to make one. This section will cover just that.

Ingredients:
  • 2x Eggs (Per Sandwhich)
  • 2x Pieces of Bread (Per Sandwhich) (Type of bread is up to you, I go white usually)
  • Cheese (I usually pile mine up completely with cheese, amount and type of cheese is up to you. Recently I've been using "SHURFRESH Shredded Mexican Cheese")
  • Butter/Margarine (Not a necessity, gives the eggs a little flavor and prevents you from having just a pan of egg crust)
  • Milk (Makes the eggs fluffy)
  • Extras (These are up to you. Can be simple spices, or elaborate sasauges)
  • 1x Frying Pan
  • 1x Bowl
  • 1x Spoon or Fork

Again, constructing this sandwhich is as simple as the use of some basic home appliances.

Construction:
  • First, you will want to gather all your ingredients. This prevents you from running around your kitchen while cooking looking for the pieces to the divine puzzle that is the egg & cheese sandwhich.
  • Next, crack you eggs and put them into the bowl. Follow that up with a little milk to fluff your eggs. While all this is going on, you may want to start the stove and butter your pan. I recommend "HIGH" setting for an express experience. Now you can beat your eggs with a fork (chop through the bulky parts).
  • Now pour the scrambled egg mix into the pan. Let it sit untill you start to see a solid forming in various areas of the pan, and scrape it all to the center. Continue this untill there is no liquid egg left, and make sure not too make your eggs too crispy.
  • Now turn off the stove and pop your bread into the toaster. After that is done, sprinkle some cheese on both pieces of bread. Next, stack the scrambled eggs on one bread, and pour more cheese on top of the eggs.
  • *OPTIONAL* For super melted cheese, put the one piece of bread with the eggs on it in the microwave oven for a few seconds. (This will make that one piece of bread kinda rubbery though, that's the trade-off)
  • Last combine any extras and carefully put those bread pieces together.

Now, aren't you glad you spent the, maybe 10 minutes total, to construct one hell of a sandwhich.
A reward for this fine guide, in JSP FG, is of course acceptable by young2093. Just click on that little forum gold link under my avatar and send me some money bitches.

Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
123Next
Closed New Topic New Poll