d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > I Want Asthenia > Caused By An Infection
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 268.15
Sep 19 2018 07:14am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Sep 19 2018 03:35am)
Your body produces IgG every day. It isn't the production of antibodies that makes you feel sick when you are ill.

Oh God that picture of your theories of time are just painful. It really highlights your lack of knowledge about pretty much everything. This thread about making yourself sick is even icing on the top that you truly aren't a pharmacy student.

Can't you read the picture?

My body produces a quantity X of IgG everyday.

If one has the HIV, he/she will produce a quantity 15*X of IgG everyday.

Your body will have to synthesize proteins.
It will consume energy.
And it will give asthenia.

https://i.imgur.com/aAJa40e.gif

Anabolism consums energy.

small molecules + energy --> large molecules

IgG are large molecules.
It requires energy to produce them.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Sep 19 2018 07:37am
Gold: 1.00
Sep 19 2018 07:18am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Sep 19 2018 01:33pm)
Im really not.

At all.

Im mostly concerned with your mental health

Quote (Thor123422 @ Sep 19 2018 02:35am)
Your body produces IgG every day. It isn't the production of antibodies that makes you feel sick when you are ill.

Oh God that picture of your theories of time are just painful. It really highlights your lack of knowledge about pretty much everything. This thread about making yourself sick is even icing on the top that you truly aren't a pharmacy student.

Quote (EndlessSky @ Sep 19 2018 03:51am)
This is why bullying should be allowed

No idea if you guys understand that the OP is in dire need of attention.
Consider not replying to his bullcrap and he'll eventually stop attentionwhoring
Gold: 260.11
Sep 19 2018 07:57am
Quote (DiMETHYLTRYPTAMiNE @ Sep 19 2018 07:18am)
Consider not replying to his bullcrap and he'll eventually stop attentionwhoring

I wish that was true. Check the blogs section. He has hundreds of pages of zero replies, a youtube channel with dozens of videos with zero views, and so much more.
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 19 2018 11:27am
Quote (DiMETHYLTRYPTAMiNE @ Sep 19 2018 07:18am)

no he wont. he has delusions of grandeur, he'll continue to post into a vacuum until someone confronts him. but he'll keep on posting even with no responses forever, he's delusional. he NEEDS to be heard, he doesnt need to talk with others. in fact, i get the feeling that the responses anger him more than people just letting him spam theory after theory.

Quote (EndlessSky @ Sep 18 2018 08:51pm)
This is why bullying should be allowed

lol'd
Gold: 47.45
Warn: 40%
Sep 19 2018 11:39am
Akiran humiliated him as unemployed parasite
Diablo5 slammed him into pieces at chess
now the troglodyte is on GC but the disease is getting handled
I have scientific proofs linking ep0ch and Chevaucheur's warn in the very near future
Gold: 260.11
Sep 19 2018 12:12pm
Quote (Chevaucheur @ Sep 19 2018 07:14am)
Can't you read the picture?
My body produces a quantity X of IgG everyday.
If one has the HIV, he/she will produce a quantity 15*X of IgG everyday.

Your body will have to synthesize proteins.
It will consume energy.
And it will give asthenia.
https://i.imgur.com/aAJa40e.gif
Anabolism consums energy.
small molecules + energy --> large molecules
https://i.imgur.com/c7zvjrV.jpg
IgG are large molecules.
It requires energy to produce them.

Now calculate the total added energy expenditure and compare that with your daily metabolic rate.

What you'll find is it's basically nothing.
Gold: 2,364.01
Sep 20 2018 01:20am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 19 2018 07:27pm)
no he wont. he has delusions of grandeur, he'll continue to post into a vacuum until someone confronts him. but he'll keep on posting even with no responses forever, he's delusional. he NEEDS to be heard, he doesnt need to talk with others. in fact, i get the feeling that the responses anger him more than people just letting him spam theory after theory.

lol'd

I want to witness the day when his reply goes like: Oh Gee, didn't think about that.
Not like usual "answer to everything -picture" -replies.
Sep 20 2018 04:02am
It was John Snow who made one of the oldest and best scientific investigations.

He saw cholera disease, and he suspected a "particle" in the water. There was no reason for him to suspect the water.

Yet he suspected the water. and he did some research and he listed all cases of cholera on a map of London.

He discovered that all cases of cholera were around a water point. 3 days after closing this water point, there was no more cholera in London.

Most of the people in the world are stupid idiots.
And few people are smart, just like me & John Snow.

I create theories and there is nothing wrong in creating theories.

What is wrong is to experiment without making theories, as did the Nazis.
Or not to experiment at all, and never to progress.
Or to condemn a theory without explaining why this theory can not be true.

I create theories that are plausible, and that can bring great benefit to humanity.
Maybe all my theories are wrong, and that would be a pity. And maybe one of my theories is true, and it could change the world.

Creativity is something indispensable to a good scientist. And there are many scientists who lack creativity, and who can not discover new things.

I am a very creative person. And that makes me a good scientist. So, please, respect me & respect my theories.

It's not because I do not have the time or the money to test my theories that they do not have value. It's true that I need help. It is true that to create theories without testing them, it may seem useless, but it is not.

One day, I will test my theories, and then I will perhaps receive a Nobel Prize, who knows?

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Sep 20 2018 04:02am
Gold: 2,364.01
Sep 20 2018 04:38am
Ok let me help you out:

Quote (Chevaucheur)
It was John Snow who made one of the oldest and best scientific investigations.

He saw cholera disease, and he suspected a "particle" in the water. There was no reason for him to suspect the water.

Yet he suspected the water. and he did some research and he listed all cases of cholera on a map of London.

He discovered that all cases of cholera were around a water point. 3 days after closing this water point, there was no more cholera in London.

Most of the people in the world are stupid idiots.
And few people are smart, just like me & John Snow.

Yeah he was guy who achieved. I believe one thing people dislike about these posts of yours is the way you promote yourself. As if you understood things better than anyone else. Lemme tell you a fact: Whenever you come across another person, that person knows something that you do not.

Quote (Chevaucheur)
I create theories and there is nothing wrong in creating theories.

What is wrong is to experiment without making theories, as did the Nazis.
Or not to experiment at all, and never to progress.
Or to condemn a theory without explaining why this theory can not be true.

This is true. (Dno about Nazis)

Quote (Chevaucheur)
I create theories that are plausible, and that can bring great benefit to humanity.

Theories being plausible doesn't lead to them being true.

Quote (Chevaucheur)
Maybe all my theories are wrong, and that would be a pity. And maybe one of my theories is true, and it could change the world.

Creativity is something indispensable to a good scientist. And there are many scientists who lack creativity, and who can not discover new things.

Yeah indeed maybe, maybe not. But the issue is you start off with supposing your theories are true. It obscures your objectivity; You see what you want to see. This is the method of how religions comes to conclusion about something.
Method of modern science starts off with not knowing and strives towards objective evidence to support the claim. Even with vast amount of evidence modern science leaves a small chance of the claim being untrue.

Quote (Chevaucheur)
I am a very creative person. And that makes me a good scientist.

a good scientist also is always open for criticism and takes it into account in order to improve

Quote (Crud1ty)
Whenever you come across another person, that person knows something that you do not.

Quote (Chevaucheur)
So, please, respect me & respect my theories.

It's not because I do not have the time or the money to test my theories that they do not have value. It's true that I need help. It is true that to create theories without testing them, it may seem useless, but it is not.

One day, I will test my theories, and then I will perhaps receive a Nobel Prize, who knows?

I do respect your persistence and that is quality that many people lack. But at some point everyone has to just STOP and reflect on oneself.
I can't say for sure your theories are bullshit. Because I do not know. But neither do you. Im just giving some angle here.

Tbh I hope you would get means for actual research work. Maybe join university somewhere? GL with nobel :)

This post was edited by Crud1ty on Sep 20 2018 05:02am
Sep 20 2018 05:46am
I understand almost everything.
Mathematics, physics...
I always understand everything very fast.

Understandings are my home.
And you pretend you know my home better than I do.
You are wrong on this point.

Globally, my understandings are far better than anyone else's.

Jews understand things.
That's a reflex.
When I wake up on the morning, the first thing I do is not breathing. I prefere understand things. That's a reflex. I spend most of my time to understand things.
By reflex.
Not because I am a psychopath.
It's a reflex.

I live in a dangerous country with dangerous people.
Donald Trump said it.
And he is right.
I need to understand to survive.

Understandings are my home.
And I know my home better than you do.

The second point is: there is no hope for me. I can see there is no hope for me. I can't test my theories in time. I am so lonely & so poor.
There is no hope for me.
I can't convince people to test my theories.

Only Jews can be smart enough to test my theories.

So I need the Jews.
I am waiting for the Jews to read my theories, because I know they will give a try to them.

I need the Jews.

But most of the Jews are idiot.

The Jews are simultaneously powerful & idiots.
Yet they are the only ones who can appreciate my theories.

I need to wait for them.

I need to wait for Israel to become a strong country.

I contacted Israel several times.
I regularly send messages to the ambassador of Israel in France, Aliza Bin-Noun.

I even contacted the Mossad to ask for them to read my theories.
I also contacted CIA & MI6 for fun.
Hah !

No way.
They don't give a shit.

I need to wait Israel to become a strong country.

In few months, there will be no hope in Israel anymore.
I know that.
When a country can't listen to his own scientists, there is no hope anymore.

Soon, there will be no hope in Israel.
And there will be a war.

I hope Germany will get destroyed.
Because I dislike Germany.

I am waiting for Israel to nuke Germany.
At this moment, I will give a try again and contact Israel again.

I have rights you know.
And I refuse to waste my time for people who do not listen to me.

Soon, Israel will nuke Germany.
And it will be a good day for the world.

This post was edited by Chevaucheur on Sep 20 2018 05:49am
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll