d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Anxiety
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 4 2012 09:14am
Quote (Honestly @ Oct 4 2012 10:12am)
Could be. I have discomfort in the area but it could be workout related

If you had discomfort before then the anxiety / panic attack would only make your discomfort more prominent.
Gold: 122.00
Oct 4 2012 09:25am
Quote (Honestly @ Oct 4 2012 08:12am)
Could be. I have discomfort in the area but it could be workout related

if its workout related are you barbell benching? are you tapping or bouncing the bar on your chest? if so you could have bruised your sternum and may need to take a week or two off. it only takes a little bit of pressure to bruise your sternum which maybe causing chest pain.

Gold: 1,551.68
Oct 4 2012 09:35am
no, i did legs with a couple sets of db shrugs on monday. I started feeling strange on tuesday
Gold: 0.00
Oct 4 2012 09:37am
Quote (Honestly @ Oct 4 2012 10:35am)
no, i did legs with a couple sets of db shrugs on monday. I started feeling strange on tuesday

The only thing I can relate chest/breathing too would be the one time I did Coke. (cut with MDMA)
Oct 4 2012 09:40am
Quote (Honestly @ Oct 4 2012 08:35am)

hmm are you physically active hows your eating/sleeping? any fears lately?
Gold: 0.50
Warn: 20%
Oct 4 2012 09:42am
Gold: 13,891.00
Oct 4 2012 10:38am
I used to deal with this. It sucked... there's nothing like it and it's hard to describe to people and have them really understand.

The next paragraph is the only one about religion. I know some people "stop reading here" kinda thing...

I am religious. I believe that Jesus Christ died for my sins.
I prayed and continually pray about anxiety. I can't pull them up right now but Google bible verses about anxiety. We are supposed to literally give our anxieties to God. That is one step that may be hard to grasp how to accomplish. One verse challenges you: can you add one hour to your life by worrying?
Give your anxiety to God. One thing to pray about and accept is that you are not in control of everything. You're not. But if you believe that God created you out of love and created every molecule in existence in this universe, how could you possibly worry about anything. Its hypocritical if you believe in God if you think about it.

Anxiety is very much if not entirely a mental game. Believe it or not you choose to think anxious thoughts. Over time, it is a habitual thought process that develops just like when you like someone and think about them a lot. You need to be conscious aware of this when you start feeling anxious. You will need to literally retrain where your brain goes. Instead of dwell, become deeply invested in something else; school work, video game, book, critical thinking ...something.

Please do not take any drugs for this. You are fearing fear. Think about it at the root. You fear fear. A big challenge for yourself is next time you feel anxious, make it as bad as you can. Worry yourself into a corner and force the anxiousness upon yourself. Say "come on, do your worst" and invite it. Eventually you will come to the realization that nothing is going to happen. You are not going to spontaneously combust. Your heart is not going to stop. If you really do that, you will have an epiphany I promise.
You have to be aware that your thoughts in anxiety are irrational. Force it. Make it as bad as it can be and then ask yourself "what's the worst thing that has happened". One, you've wasted time in life worrying. Two, you're fearing the sensation of fear. And three, you are able to make it bad, so you are able to make it not bad. You can stop it at the source just as you let it begin.

You can't be stubborn. You must realize that you create it. Its a habitual thought process that you manifest. Consciously retrain your brain. Just like when you chose to think about baseball or women or whatever, you are choosing to think about being anxious. Just like when you psych yourself up for a big lift, it's artificial. You can just as easily psych yourself up to be anxious. Its just two different sensations. Look up the linden method. You won't even need to buy the product. Just listen and adopt the ideology in the videos (YouTube). It makes sense.

Contrary to what you feel, you manifest the anxiousness. Be consciously aware of that and you won't just not feel anxiety anymore. You will feel empowered knowing that you have not only conquered anxiety but have identified another skill within yourself. You are now more in control of your emotions than ever before.u

This post was edited by Stealth on Oct 4 2012 11:05am
Gold: 1,551.68
Oct 4 2012 11:02am
Quote (Stealth @ Oct 4 2012 10:38am)
I used to deal with this. It sucked... there's nothing like it and it's hard to describe to people and have them really understand.

The next paragraph is the only one about religion. I know some people "stop reading here" kinda thing...

I prayed and continually pray about anxiety.  I can't pull them up right now but Google bible verses about anxiety. We are supposed to literally give our anxieties to God. That is one step that may be hard to grasp how to accomplish.  One verse challenges you: can you add one hour to your life by worrying?
Give your anxiety to God. One thing to pray about and accept is that you are not in control of everything. You're not. But if you believe that God created you out of love and created every molecule in existence in this universe, how could you possibly worry about anything. Its hypocritical if you believe in God if you think about it.

Anxiety is very much if not entirely a mental game. Believe it or not you choose to think anxious thoughts. Over time, it is a habitual thought process that develops just like when you like someone and think about them a lot. You need to be conscious aware of this when you start feeling anxious. You will need to literally retrain where your brain goes.  Instead of dwell, become deeply invested in something else; school work, video game, book, critical thinking ...something.

Please do not take any drugs for this. You are fearing fear. Think about it at the root. You fear fear. A big challenge for yourself is next time you feel anxious, make it as bad as you can. Worry yourself into a corner and force the anxiousness upon yourself. Say "come on, do your worst" and invite it.  Eventually you will come to the realization that nothing is going to happen. You are not going to spontaneously combust. Your heart is not going to stop.  If you really do that, you will have an epiphany I promise.
You have to be aware that your thoughts in anxiety are irrational. Force it. Make it as bad as it can be and then ask yourself "what's the worst thing that has happened". One, you've wasted time in life worrying. Two, you're fearing the sensation of fear. And three, you are able to make it bad, so you are able to make it not bad. You can stop it at the source just as you let it begin.

You can't be stubborn. You must realize that you create it. Its a habitual thought process that you manifest. Consciously retrain your brain. Just like when you chose to think about baseball or women or whatever, you are choosing to think about being anxious. Just like when you psych yourself up for a big lift, it's artificial. You can just as easily psych yourself up to be anxious. Its just two different sensations.  Look up the linden method. You won't even need to buy the product. Just listen and adopt the ideology in the videos (YouTube). It makes sense.

Contrary to what you feel, you manifest the seriousness. Be consciously aware of that and you won't just not feel anxiety anymore.  You will feel empowered knowing that you have not only conquered anxiety but have identified another skill within yourself. You are now more in control of your emotions than ever before.

Thank you so much man.
Oct 4 2012 11:06am
Quote (Stealth @ Oct 4 2012 09:38am)

I prayed and continually pray about anxiety.  I can't pull them up right now but Google bible verses about anxiety. We are supposed to literally give our anxieties to God. That is one step that may be hard to grasp how to accomplish.  One verse challenges you: can you add one hour to your life by worrying?

Anxiety is very much if not entirely a mental game. Believe it or not you choose to think anxious thoughts. Over time, it is a habitual thought process that develops just like when you like someone and think about them a lot. You need to be conscious aware of this when you start feeling anxious. You will need to literally retrain where your brain goes.  Instead of dwell, become deeply invested in something else; school work, video game, book, critical thinking ...something.

Please do not take any drugs for this. You are fearing fear. Think about it at the root. You fear fear. A big challenge for yourself is next time you feel anxious, make it as bad as you can. Worry yourself into a corner and force the anxiousness upon yourself. Say "come on, do your worst" and invite it.  Eventually you will come to the realization that nothing is going to happen. You are not going to spontaneously combust. Your heart is not going to stop.  If you really do that, you will have an epiphany I promise.

You can't be stubborn. You must realize that you create it. Its a habitual thought process that you manifest. Consciously retrain your brain. Just like when you chose to think about baseball or women or whatever, you are choosing to think about being anxious. Just like when you psych yourself up for a big lift, it's artificial. You can just as easily psych yourself up to be anxious. Its just two different sensations.  Look up the linden method. You won't even need to buy the product. Just listen and adopt the ideology in the videos (YouTube). It makes sense.

Contrary to what you feel, you manifest the seriousness. Be consciously aware of that and you won't just not feel anxiety anymore.  You will feel empowered knowing that you have not only conquered anxiety but have identified another skill within yourself. You are now more in control of your emotions than ever before.

i could not have said it better you fcken nailed it sir good job. and yes this is how im getting over mine i make it as bad as possible and then laugh later at how stupid i was when i worried about shit.
Gold: 30.01
Oct 4 2012 11:18am
Quote (Stealth @ Oct 4 2012 11:38am)

Contrary to what you feel, you manifest the anxiousness. Be consciously aware of that and you won't just not feel anxiety anymore.  You will feel empowered knowing that you have not only conquered anxiety but have identified another skill within yourself. You are now more in control of your emotions than ever before.u

goooooooooooood LAWD SON! vouch this x100. are you a doctor?
best post in thread.

i took some meds for a few months to help me get over it but i'm off them now and it was no biggie. but make sure you avoid the harder stuff like klonopin that is very addictive.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll