d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev1103010311032103310342039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 31.01
Sep 13 2011 10:58pm
a lot of my pores on my nose seem to be completely clogged with black heads and my acne is even getting worse as i have changed to good eating habits.

I drink close to a gallon of water daily, try to exercise every day, shower daily sometimes twice a day.

I would like a routine to get all the gunk out of my face , it seems my face is plugged with shit. If you could help me i would appreciate it.
Gold: 2,173.00
Sep 13 2011 11:02pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Sep 13 2011 03:39pm)
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=21269614&p=304616466
anabolic cutting diet (cyclical keto diet)

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=21269614&f=60&p=359274061
sample cutting diet (non-keto) 2,000 cals

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=21269614&f=60&p=330745031
Abs Workout Routine

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=21269614&f=60&p=304396247
Cutting Workout Routine (6 day all equipment)

pick ONE the two diets above, and then follow the routines below that.

perfect im off to study up on it. thx a lot bro
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 70%
Sep 13 2011 11:59pm
After doing my first squats today i noticed that behind my head there is like a big bone that hurts it's my spine right?

Is it normal
Gold: 165.00
Sep 14 2011 02:30am
Quote (Miniflight @ 14 Sep 2011 00:03)
Hey Raynor,

I want to eat more clean but I want to cleanse first.

I was wondering if there is a good cleanse that is reasonably priced and that can get me feeling better overall but not cost me a ton of my muscle.

edit:

I will be working out and training heavily during this. If I can't do this during a cleanse then I can't cleanse unfortunately.

Thanks,

I'd also be interested to hear what he has to say about cleansers.
Gold: 40.00
Sep 14 2011 09:23am
Hey. Raynor hope all is going well with you.

I have a question about creatine, is cranberry juice a good alternative to grape juice? I enjoy it a lot more, and cranberry juice does have a decent amount of antioxidants.

Also, so you see anything wrong with mixing whey and casein, 5:1 ratio for my shakes, with ground flaxseed in it as well?

Thanks!
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Sep 14 2011 10:56am
Quote (EverNineAfter @ Sep 13 2011 10:59pm)
proper nutrition on the 5x5 day like what exactly? high amount of protein?

high protein, good amount of carbs PWO, sufficient calories throughout the day, etc.
Sep 14 2011 11:10am
Quote (Miniflight @ Sep 14 2011 12:03am)
Hey Raynor,

I want to eat more clean but I want to cleanse first.

I was wondering if there is a good cleanse that is reasonably priced and that can get me feeling better overall but not cost me a ton of my muscle.

edit:

I will be working out and training heavily during this. If I can't do this during a cleanse then I can't cleanse unfortunately.

Thanks,

If you're referring to a general detox, there are a few things you can do.

Day 1 - 2 gal of Distilled water (drink throughout the day), 8 tbsp apple cider vinegar added to ONE of the gallons of water, 8 full lemons squeezed into the other gallon of water, NO FOOD the entire day.
Day 2 - 2 gal of Distilled water prepared the same way as above, you can eat raw veggies/fruits and cooked potatoes/rice ONLY (no protein)
Day 3 - Same as day 2 (water, veggies/fruits, potatoes, rice)
Day 4 - 2 gal of water as prepared above, but now you are adding protein to your diet in the way of whey protein shakes (they MUST be 100% natural ones like Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Natural or NOW! 100% whey natural). So basically water, veggies/fruits, potatoes, rice, and whey shakes)
Day 5 - Same as day 4
Day 6 - 2 gal of water as prepared above, however now you are re-introducing certain meats as well - maintain the same diet as day 4 and 5, but now you are adding chicken breast (preferably organic) and/or fresh fish (no canned tuna). So water, veggies/fruits, potatoes, rice, whey shakes, and chicken/fish.
Day 7 - Same as day 6.
Day 8 - Same as day 6.
Day 9 - Same as day 6.
Day 10 - Same as day 6.
Day 11 - Start drinking 2 gal of SPRING water per day, no more distilled, and no more lemons/apple cider vinegar. You will continue the same diet but now you can add lean beef (preferably organic steak/ground beef) and nuts to your diet.
Day 12 - Same as day 11
Day 13 - Same as day 11, except now you can reintroduce ALL whole and natural foods (preferably organic) into your diet. The exception is dairy, you will wait another week before touching dairy again.
Day 14 - Same as day 13.
Day 15-20 - Same as day 13.
Day 21 - You can now reintroduce dairy into your diet (preferably organic).

That should complete your detox.

The reasoning behind certain things is here:

Distilled water encourages purging of metals from your body, ACV has been shown to act as a natural antioxidant and assist in ph balancing, lemon juice is a natural antiseptic and antioxidant, organic foods lack pesticides/added hormones/steroids/or antibiotics (all of these CAN cause toxicity to some degree in humans), lastly, the reason for keeping dairy out is that a lot of humans have a problem with processing dairy completely (varying degrees of intolerance to lactose, as well as the natural hormones contained therein).

Enjoy the detox.
Sep 14 2011 11:15am
Quote (Osirislives @ Sep 14 2011 12:58am)
a lot of my pores on my nose seem to be completely clogged with black heads and my acne is even getting worse as i have changed to good eating habits.

I drink close to a gallon of water daily, try to exercise every day, shower daily sometimes twice a day.

I would like a routine to get all the gunk out of my face , it seems my face is plugged with shit. If you could help me i would appreciate it.

Quite frankly, the reason your nose is filled with blackheads is nothing of your own doing. This is totally normal. The pores on your nose tend to be larger than the pores on the rest of your face and typically this attracts dirt which then becomes clogged in those pores. To fix this, you will need to first take a hot shower and apply hot washcloths to your nose for a good period of time. After that, apply a facial cleanser and scrub to your nose and the affected areas of your face and let sit for 1-2 minutes, clean off with hot water, repeat the process a second time. After complete, exit the shower and begin to push out the blackheads from every pore you can see, try to avoid using fingernails. Blackhead remover tools are excellent for this. After all blackheads are removed, hit your face with another 1-2 minutes of hot water + cleanser, let sit for a while, then rinse off with COLD WATER. After the cold water hits, apply a toner (witch hazel for this purpose is fine). All the blackheads should be gone.

Now at this point you have to do a few things to keep it clean - first of all avoid touching your fingers to your face without washing thoroughly first. Secondly, every time you shower, do a good cleansing treatment one day, and a good scrubbing treatment the next. Never do both on the same day except for illustrated above for the initial removal. So day 1 cleanse, day 2 scrub, day 3 cleanse, and so forth. After the shower, ALWAYS apply witch hazel or any other toner to help seal the pores and prevent any further pore clogging dirt from getting in.

hope this helps
Sep 14 2011 11:18am
Quote (Whitebeard @ Sep 14 2011 01:59am)
After doing my first squats today i noticed that behind my head there is like a big bone that hurts it's my spine right?

Is it normal

Yes it's part of the C7 (Cervical spine 7th vertebrae). In some people its actually T1 (thoracic spine 1st vertebrae).

It's normal to feel pain after squatting here, try to use a pad on the bar if your shoulders aren't holding the majority of the weight.
Gold: 18,204.00
Sep 14 2011 11:18am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Sep 14 2011 12:10pm)
If you're referring to a general detox, there are a few things you can do.

Day 1 - 2 gal of Distilled water (drink throughout the day), 8 tbsp apple cider vinegar added to ONE of the gallons of water, 8 full lemons squeezed into the other gallon of water, NO FOOD the entire day.
Day 2 - 2 gal of Distilled water prepared the same way as above, you can eat raw veggies/fruits and cooked potatoes/rice ONLY (no protein)
Day 3 - Same as day 2 (water, veggies/fruits, potatoes, rice)
Day 4 - 2 gal of water as prepared above, but now you are adding protein to your diet in the way of whey protein shakes (they MUST be 100% natural ones like Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Natural or NOW! 100% whey natural). So basically water, veggies/fruits, potatoes, rice, and whey shakes)
Day 5 - Same as day 4
Day 6 - 2 gal of water as prepared above, however now you are re-introducing certain meats as well - maintain the same diet as day 4 and 5, but now you are adding chicken breast (preferably organic) and/or fresh fish (no canned tuna). So water, veggies/fruits, potatoes, rice, whey shakes, and chicken/fish.
Day 7 - Same as day 6.
Day 8 - Same as day 6.
Day 9 - Same as day 6.
Day 10 - Same as day 6.
Day 11 - Start drinking 2 gal of SPRING water per day, no more distilled, and no more lemons/apple cider vinegar. You will continue the same diet but now you can add lean beef (preferably organic steak/ground beef) and nuts to your diet.
Day 12 - Same as day 11
Day 13 - Same as day 11, except now you can reintroduce ALL whole and natural foods (preferably organic) into your diet. The exception is dairy, you will wait another week before touching dairy again.
Day 14 - Same as day 13.
Day 15-20 - Same as day 13.
Day 21 - You can now reintroduce dairy into your diet (preferably organic).

That should complete your detox.

The reasoning behind certain things is here:

Distilled water encourages purging of metals from your body, ACV has been shown to act as a natural antioxidant and assist in ph balancing, lemon juice is a natural antiseptic and antioxidant, organic foods lack pesticides/added hormones/steroids/or antibiotics (all of these CAN cause toxicity to some degree in humans), lastly, the reason for keeping dairy out is that a lot of humans have a problem with processing dairy completely (varying degrees of intolerance to lactose, as well as the natural hormones contained therein).

Enjoy the detox.

Question about this. If I were to detox like this, would this help with my lactose intolerance(word? idk) I have always been super sensitive to dairy products. Would this help? And would I lose muscle mass doing so? Thanks!
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1103010311032103310342039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll