d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev15905915925935942039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Dec 9 2010 09:19am
Quote (zeebot9 @ Dec 9 2010 03:30am)
Hey a girl friend of mine waxed my chest the other day and ive got lots of little pimples on my chest now. most have them left in the first few days bigger ones have come just less frequently. is there anything i can do to stop the pimples?

asking cuz alot of body builders wax thought you might have some ideas.

thanks.

There are some "razor bump" creams and lotions out there you can try. I never had much success with waxing, so now I simply use a razor (schick hydro 5 to be exact). I've been using a razor for years now because waxing and depilatory cremes always leave me with bumps and rash which is way worse than the hair to begin with.
Dec 9 2010 09:20am
Quote (IDUTCIH @ Dec 9 2010 10:35am)
So would a cheese stick be enough every 3 hours?

more like 2 cheese sticks, but yes.
Dec 9 2010 09:24am
Quote (xXCrAzYsHoT @ Dec 9 2010 10:36am)
Can you explain how to set-up your macro-nutrients for a diet. Like is there a formula or something.

It all depends on the person, their workout routine, their BMR, bodytype, goals, etc.

Good rule of thumb is as follows:

standard bulk - 40/40/20 (proteins/carbs/fats measured in CALORIES not grams)
lean bulk - 50/35/15
dirty bulk - at least 1g / lb bodyweight protein - carbs/fats as much as you want.

keto cut - 40/0/60
keto carb up - at least 1g / lb bodyweight protein - carbs as much as you want - fats to a minimum (30g or less) (keep total calories in check though)
keto cheat - at least 1g / lb bodyweight protein and as much of anything else you want (keep total calories in check though)

non-keto cut - 60/20/20 (first 3 meals w/ carbs, 2nd 3 meals without carbs.

Calories on a bulk should be 500 more than you are burning per day.

Calories on a cut should be 500 less than you are burning per day.

measure your BMR + calories burned from exercise/activity level to figure out your daily caloric needs.

1g carbs or protein = 4 cal
1g fats = 9 cal

1g alcohol = 7cal
Gold: 0.00
Dec 9 2010 01:30pm
What's up man, first of all, props on all the advice and information, thanks much, also gz on your bodybuilding success, now to my question...

Have you heard, tried, or read about the supplement Free Test? IF it's a healthy supp and does what it says it does, seems quite beneficial, here's a website of my friend's supplement business if you're unfamiliar and want to check it out...

http://www.buildingbrawn.com/index.php?Search=free+test&Department=index.php%3FDepartmentID%3D28&ProductID=9070
Dec 9 2010 02:31pm
Quote (Sikis @ Dec 9 2010 03:30pm)
What's up man, first of all, props on all the advice and information, thanks much, also gz on your bodybuilding success, now to my question...

Have you heard, tried, or read about the supplement Free Test? IF it's a healthy supp and does what it says it does, seems quite beneficial, here's a website of my friend's supplement business if you're unfamiliar and want to check it out...

http://www.buildingbrawn.com/index.php?Search=free+test&Department=index.phpDepartmentID28&ProductID=9070

Hey there. Thanks for the kind words.

Free Test contains: Acetyl L-Carnitine, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Forslean 20%, Resveratrol (50% Extract), Quercetin DiHydrate (95% Extract), 3,7 Keto DHEA, and Bioperine (95-98% Piperine).

Essentially this is NOT nearly as effective as a good PH. However it is indeed healthier for the human body for long term consumption.

I am, however, VERY surprised at the lack of tribulus in this product. Everything else in there is great for increasing natural test levels - but trib would make it much better.

In addition - I can honestly say that FOR THE MONEY the product is not as much bang for the buck as other choices. Although, it seems fairly decent overall.
Dec 9 2010 04:34pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Dec 9 2010 03:31pm)
Hey there. Thanks for the kind words.

Free Test contains: Acetyl L-Carnitine, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Forslean 20%, Resveratrol (50% Extract), Quercetin DiHydrate (95% Extract), 3,7 Keto DHEA, and Bioperine (95-98% Piperine).

Essentially this is NOT nearly as effective as a good PH. However it is indeed healthier for the human body for long term consumption.

I am, however, VERY surprised at the lack of tribulus in this product. Everything else in there is great for increasing natural test levels - but trib would make it much better.

In addition - I can honestly say that FOR THE MONEY the product is not as much bang for the buck as other choices. Although, it seems fairly decent overall.

Gotcha, what is Tribulus? What product would you recommend in place of this?
Btw, products I'm currently taking are protein shakes, Primal Whey (Building Brawn's own protein line, they focused on mirroring American Whey as close as possible, obviously American Whey is not a product anymore but to give you an idea of the protein product I'm consuming), Horsepower creatine, nothin' crazy but I definitely can tell it works for me, obviously not THE BEST out there but I'm not going to spend crazy amounts either, I have Purple Wraath but I'm not convinced it does a lot for me, and I don't want to have to take like 2+ scoops for it to work either, I get a shake during the day sometime, creatine before workout and shake + banana about 30 mins after my lift, I'm also taking Animal Cuts...

My plan was to take the creatine before my lift, consume Purple Wraath during my workout and shake after but I noticed I'm not thirsty during my lift if I'm drinking PW and I would just prefer to drink water ya know?

Also, sorry if you've stated it before but there are so many pages lol... What's your position on milk? Obviously there are many positions on it but my main question is the difference between Whole, 2%, 1%, Fat Free, etc... I know I've seen where Whole milk can help the best with cholesterol out of all of them (not really a concern of mine) but I've recently switched to Fat Free for less fat and less calories without substituting the benefits of milk, is this correct? Am I just replacing the fat and fat caloric intake by drinking Fat Free as opposed to Whole or 2% etc...?

Sorry for so much material but I'm in no big hurry or anything so when ya get time, lmk your thoughts please, THANK YOU...
Gold: 478.51
Dec 9 2010 06:33pm
hey, what kind of lifting should i b doing to lose weight? what would b a good routine?
Dec 9 2010 06:46pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Dec 9 2010 07:24am)
It all depends on the person, their workout routine, their BMR, bodytype, goals, etc.

Good rule of thumb is as follows:

standard bulk - 40/40/20  (proteins/carbs/fats measured in CALORIES not grams)
lean bulk - 50/35/15
dirty bulk - at least 1g / lb bodyweight protein - carbs/fats as much as you want.

keto cut - 40/0/60
keto carb up - at least 1g / lb bodyweight protein - carbs as much as you want - fats to a minimum (30g or less) (keep total calories in check though)
keto cheat - at least 1g / lb bodyweight protein and as much of anything else you want (keep total calories in check though)

non-keto cut - 60/20/20 (first 3 meals w/ carbs, 2nd 3 meals without carbs.

Calories on a bulk should be 500 more than you are burning per day.

Calories on a cut should be 500 less than you are burning per day.

measure your BMR + calories burned from exercise/activity level to figure out your daily caloric needs.

1g carbs or protein = 4 cal
1g fats = 9 cal

1g alcohol = 7cal

So my BMR was ~1700 Calories (Exact is 1749.63)
And I'm on the keto 40/0/60 Diet.

I multiplied my BMR x 1.55 (Moderately active) to get a total of ~2635 - 500 calories (cutting) for a total of 2135.

Now can you help me finish up this problem?
Warn: 30%
Dec 10 2010 12:05am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Dec 8 2010 09:13pm)
made some changes for you:

Breakfast (eat within the first 15 minutes of waking up!) - 3/4 cup oatmeal, 3 scrambled eggs, ice water (drink ice water to raise your metabolism)
Meal 2 - 1 can of tuna fish made w/ veggies + mustard/mayo + 1 slice whole grain bread (or half a baked potato or 3/4 cup cooked brown rice)
Meal 3 - Salad with grilled chicken (use 100% extra virgin olive oil and vinegar as the dressing, all veggies and chicken, no croutons or any carb)
Meal 4 - 3 hard boiled eggs + 2 oz cheese + veggies or salad
Meal 5 - 40 gram Protein shake (drink this right after workout)[make sure to get a good protein shake like Optimum Nutrition 100% natural whey from bodybuilding.com]
Meal 6 - 1 cup 2% cottage cheese with mixed nuts and cinnamon

thanks, although i think thats alot of eggs for 1 day in a week thats 30 eggs which is quite much no? anyways is their something i can substitute eggs for (the hard boiled ones) ?? thanks
Dec 10 2010 12:47am
Quote (Sikis @ Dec 9 2010 06:34pm)
Gotcha, what is Tribulus? What product would you recommend in place of this?
Btw, products I'm currently taking are protein shakes, Primal Whey (Building Brawn's own protein line, they focused on mirroring American Whey as close as possible, obviously American Whey is not a product anymore but to give you an idea of the protein product I'm consuming), Horsepower creatine, nothin' crazy but I definitely can tell it works for me, obviously not THE BEST out there but I'm not going to spend crazy amounts either, I have Purple Wraath but I'm not convinced it does a lot for me, and I don't want to have to take like 2+ scoops for it to work either, I get a shake during the day sometime, creatine before workout and shake + banana about 30 mins after my lift, I'm also taking Animal Cuts...

My plan was to take the creatine before my lift, consume Purple Wraath during my workout and shake after but I noticed I'm not thirsty during my lift if I'm drinking PW and I would just prefer to drink water ya know?

Also, sorry if you've stated it before but there are so many pages lol... What's your position on milk? Obviously there are many positions on it but my main question is the difference between Whole, 2%, 1%, Fat Free, etc... I know I've seen where Whole milk can help the best with cholesterol out of all of them (not really a concern of mine) but I've recently switched to Fat Free for less fat and less calories without substituting the benefits of milk, is this correct? Am I just replacing the fat and fat caloric intake by drinking Fat Free as opposed to Whole or 2% etc...?

Sorry for so much material but I'm in no big hurry or anything so when ya get time, lmk your thoughts please, THANK YOU...

Trib is a natural herbal supplement that helps your body increase test production (to put it short). You can try NOW! Testojack for trib. However, none of those products hold a candle to some good PH's.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=21269614&f=60&p=337078542

thats a supplement guide I posted earlier...check it out.

Fat free milk is a NO GO.

Fat is essential for test production and proper macro loadout. You should use 2% milk for the most part.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev15905915925935942039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll