d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Sharp
Closed New Topic
Gold: 4,669.00
Aug 15 2012 05:57am
May i ask wat i did that wasn't follwing the rules? I posted on the 15th and caused no problems and only posted in ps3 forums :( i don't get it...
Gold: 0.69
Trader: Trusted
Aug 15 2012 05:58am
Your warn can be discussed when you have your rights back.
Gold: 2,011.64
Aug 15 2012 06:02am
A warn removal request is not guaranteed that you will get your warn removed. Continue to stay active and follow the rules and post a new request on the new date he gave you

This post was edited by SCXiao on Aug 15 2012 06:02am
Aug 15 2012 08:03am
I didn't break any rules i've only been posting in ps3 forums haven't talked shit to noo i waited till today as i was told i've waited like a year+ to just get 60% to buy xd gear and its just like impossible... i could stay offline till nov 13 and i bet it would still b extended im just saying again i did nothing to break any rules so y does he say i did i would like to know wat the problem is posting in the ps3 forums plz
Gold: 10.27
Aug 15 2012 10:32am
Quote (xXDarkNinjaXx @ Aug 15 2012 08:03am)
I didn't break any rules i've only been posting in ps3 forums haven't talked shit to noo i waited till today as i was told i've waited like a year+ to just get 60% to buy xd gear and its just like impossible... i could stay offline till nov 13 and i bet it would still b extended im just saying again i did nothing to break any rules so y does he say i did i would like to know wat the problem is posting in the ps3 forums plz

Not to be a dick but you should have thought of this when your warn was at 0% lol.
Gold: 131.86
Aug 15 2012 10:34am
Quote (xXDarkNinjaXx @ Aug 15 2012 10:03am)

Staying offline won't solve the issue. In the end, what will result in a warn removal (or at least increase your chances at it) is by showing improvement in your posting habits and attitude. This does require you to be active. When you're away for a couple months and then begin posting 10 or so days before you're removal date, it gives the moderators little to base your warn removal on. The main idea is to show that you honestly have learned from your past mistakes.

I would definitely encourage you to take a look at these words of wisdom:
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=57516553
Aug 15 2012 10:50am
Quote (Fault @ Aug 15 2012 11:34am)
Staying offline won't solve the issue. In the end, what will result in a warn removal (or at least increase your chances at it) is by showing improvement in your posting habits and attitude. This does require you to be active. When you're away for a couple months and then begin posting 10 or so days before you're removal date, it gives the moderators little to base your warn removal on. The main idea is to show that you honestly have learned from your past mistakes.

I would definitely encourage you to take a look at these words of wisdom:
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=57516553

i have been active for like the past month -.- posting in the ps3 forums
;/ i just dont get why my warn gets increased for no reason when im being good and posting not start bs or drama with other members
i've waited like a year + man...and i cant even get a break and just get down to 60% to use my fg so i can play d2 again.. v.v
Retired Moderator
Gold: 10,769.69
Aug 15 2012 01:34pm
Quote (xXDarkNinjaXx @ Aug 15 2012 12:50pm)
i have been active for like the past month -.- posting in the ps3 forums
;/ i just dont get why my warn gets increased for no reason when im being good and posting not start bs or drama with other members
i've waited like a year + man...and i cant even get a break and just get down to 60% to use my fg so i can play d2 again.. v.v

You have to think about what you've done up to this point. Currently, you've attained 70% warn. This means you have broken the rules many times over again. You must show to them that you have truthfully changed, and it's going to take some time to prove to them that you've changed from your past.

Also, I reviewed your recent posts. The posts only go back 12 days in 3 pages, which indicates to me that the staff member reviewing your removal request deemed that not enough activity to truly judge whether you have changed from your past. Be more active. Check out my recent posts: http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=748936&c=40&o=40. I honestly only post on what I want to post on throughout the Donor Forum as well as throughout General Help. That's really all I post in. But do you notice the 5 pages of activity, going back only 4 days? Yours is 3 pages and goes back only 12 days. Try being a little more active so that you can give the staff member(s) something more to review. It's hard to discern if you've changed or not from your past ways just from your recent posts, as it's not a lot to go off of.

Meridyth has some awesome words of wisdom here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=57516553. I know Jay has already linked this thread, but it deserves a fine read. She too was at a warn of 70%, and look at her now, reformed and at her best. You too can reform yourself, but you have to be willing to change and prove to others that you have changed. A friend of mine has this in his signature, "willing is not enough; we must do". You can be willing to change, but you have to make a solid effort to prove that you want to change through your actions. Which also brings me to another quote from Justine's signature, "people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions". Your intentions may be good, but your actions have to back up your intentions.

Hope that I have shed some light on your troubles and confusion. I wish you the best of luck, my friend! :)
Gold: 800.00
Aug 15 2012 05:25pm
Quote (Beacon @ 15 Aug 2012 15:34)
You have to think about what you've done up to this point. Currently, you've attained 70% warn. This means you have broken the rules many times over again. You must show to them that you have truthfully changed, and it's going to take some time to prove to them that you've changed from your past.

Also, I reviewed your recent posts. The posts only go back 12 days in 3 pages, which indicates to me that the staff member reviewing your removal request deemed that not enough activity to truly judge whether you have changed from your past. Be more active. Check out my recent posts: http://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=748936&c=40&o=40. I honestly only post on what I want to post on throughout the Donor Forum as well as throughout General Help. That's really all I post in. But do you notice the 5 pages of activity, going back only 4 days? Yours is 3 pages and goes back only 12 days. Try being a little more active so that you can give the staff member(s) something more to review. It's hard to discern if you've changed or not from your past ways just from your recent posts, as it's not a lot to go off of.

Meridyth has some awesome words of wisdom here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=57516553. I know Jay has already linked this thread, but it deserves a fine read. She too was at a warn of 70%, and look at her now, reformed and at her best. You too can reform yourself, but you have to be willing to change and prove to others that you have changed. A friend of mine has this in his signature, "willing is not enough; we must do". You can be willing to change, but you have to make a solid effort to prove that you want to change through your actions. Which also brings me to another quote from Justine's signature, "people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions". Your intentions may be good, but your actions have to back up your intentions.

Hope that I have shed some light on your troubles and confusion. I wish you the best of luck, my friend! :)

he's not lying when he says a year + been my friend for a long time and he doesnt deserve to have 70% warn, shouldnt even b 60% but the man just wants to use his fg. he has been good.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic